george bush: hero for fundamentalists and fascists

PDiddie

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 09:26 am
Bush said we couldn't give the inspectors any more time.

Bush said we had to go to war RIGHT NOW.

Bush said Iraq was "six months" from nuke-ya-ler viability.

Bush said Iraq could fly drones and bomb us with chemical and biological weapons.

Bush said we could be attacked "in forty-five minutes".

That was why we had to INVADE IRAQ RIGHT NOW.

The only question left unanswered is:

Is your President stupid....or a liar...or both?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 09:27 am
If despite his fumbles, lies, deciet, incompetance and cheating, Bush can find people who still passionately protect him, he indeed is god !

Hail the god of destruction !!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 09:29 am
If Satan is indeed a God!
0 Replies

bushisgod

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 10:20 am
don't list off things when there are good reasons and intentions behind them.

by the way, DO NOT tell me ANY of you that bush is satan and infer that i worship satan. i did NOT mean my screen name to have that kind of intention when i created it, nevermind i am a devoted roman catholic who worships god everyday and attends mass every sunday. furthermore, here's some news for you all.

After months and months of fruitlessly scouring the charred carcass of Iraq for some shred of evidence to justify my killing more innocent civilians than died on 9/11, I'm pleased to say that documents newly recovered from Saddam bin Hussein's safe prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this nefarious evildoer was actively scheming with rogue regimes to acquire vast quantities of WMDs. And while I have not had an opportunity to examine the papers myself, I have the utmost faith in the competence of those persons in the Central Intelligence Agency to whom I delegated the task of covering my ass. Therefore, I have ordered these documents to be released immediately. I trust that they will appease the crybaby liberal news media, and effectively debunk any absurd speculation about my Administration and the DoD's Constitutionally suspect Intelligence Office having bullied Georgie Peorgie Tenet and his chubby office jockeys into falsifying reports of Iraqi WMDs just so I could settle a family score. Thank you.

if you'd like to take a look at these documents, here's the link:
http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/061303.asp

read it carefully, do you see.....uranium????? oh i think you do
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 10:50 am
I'm still trying to figure out if it is dyslexia or pdiddie (may gel Smile ) - but quite real in nature!
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 11:06 am
Quote:
Name-calling personal attacks are uncool, McG ... but maybe Pdiddie just wanted to know if the respondant to whom he was addressing that querry worked for United Parcel Service

Still bending over backwards to protect the lefties I see.........

It's nice to know that some things are consistent.........
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 12:12 pm
Ah, hell Max ... as long as I get roughly equal complaint of bias from both sides, I figure its about right. If one side or the other thought I was on their side, it'd be a different matter. I try to be an equal-opportunity irritant Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 12:22 pm
The brown shirt reference is not quite on the level of "ignorant pig." I began laughing as it sound like SNL, "Jane, you ignorant slut" except I don't believe it was meant in good humor. The title of this thread is somewhat of a bait, but if one should be smart enough not to fall for the bait and begin flaming. As if that would solve anything. It's barroom debating.
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 12:44 pm
today the White House is admitting to the "error" in the state of the union speech (African uranium)...

error? sure, I guess a lie can be considered an error

hey... it's ok though... his "heart" was in the right place

Laughing
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 12:58 pm
Yes, he's an extremely religious man. Prays every day.

He would never lie.

Not about WMDs, not about why HE really wanted to invade, and certainly not about going AWOL from the TANG.

He wouldn't do coke or drink, wouldn't have gotten a DUI, and certainly wouldn't have impregnated a 15-year-old in Houston and then arranged for her to get an abortion.

He wouldn't have mocked a woman on death row, wouldn't have set a record for executions in Texas without thoroughly examining the cases with data provided by Al Gonzales, and would never think of cutting veterans' benefits while sending soldiers off to fight and die in every Godforsaken hellhole on the planet.

He WOULD dress up and play Top Gun and declare 'Mission Accomplished' despite the fact that US soldiers are still being killed on a daily basis, and he would bark "Bring 'em on" like a 12-year old on the playground when the fallacy of his policy of constant global war begins to come home and roost.

What a fine Christian man he is. Evil or Very Mad

Anyone who believes Bush is a 'fine Christian man' is more stupid than Bush.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 01:07 pm
Say it say it say it
So no one can forget
Say it say it say it
Tell it like it is
What breaks your heart
What keeps you awake at night
What makes you want to break the ties that silence and bind
And tell it like it is
Say you'll never cover your ears and close your mouth
And live in a silent world
Say you'll only run as far or as fast as you need to be secure
Say that then you'll tell the truth
When a lie could cross your lips
And tell it like it is

Say it say it say it - Say it say it say it
tracy chapman
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 01:13 pm
He'll pay, and his "philosophers" will eventually retreat to their caves to assume their true identities as relics of a bygone age.

"back when we wuz hamfisted animals"
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 01:35 pm
But finding Christ is Bush's one-step solution for his past drinking abuses -- and, unfortunately, his higher power may be Laura.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 07:41 pm
maxsdadeo wrote:

Still bending over backwards to protect the lefties I see.........

It's nice to know that some things are consistent.........

It's nice to know that the whining about moderation is consistent. Both sides whine incessantly about how unfair the site is to them by capitulating to their mortal enemies.

It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 11:24 pm
The Keeper of the Keys wrote:
Quote:
It's nice to know that the whining about moderation is consistent. Both sides whine incessantly about how unfair the site is to them by capitulating to their mortal enemies.

It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Hey, look.

I am merely stating a fact.
(In rough numbers) I would say 80% of the active participants of this site are liberal leaning, and about 10% are conservative.

It would be expected that the majority would see a preference in treatment, as exhibited by the one sided rebuff of timber.

The only complaint that one would hear from the liberals is that conservatives be allowed to express their opinions at all.

To deny this reality is curious, methinks thou dost protest too much.

I'm not grousing, I'm merely calling a spade a digging instrument.

Criminy Chief, I even changed my avatar as requested!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 11:32 pm
max,

You know not a whit of what moderation activities go on yet call it biased.

Your "facts" are pure bull. You draw concluisons based on a total lack of information. It's ironic that you think I protest too much. i am just responding to your incessant whining and the whining of those who claim that we are biased against liberals.

You are not stating a "reality" so much as just bellyaching.

Again, before you draw conclusions try having a mite, a mere smidgen of evidence.

bushisgod chose, as his/her first post to:

A) say that a member should die
B) call a member an "ignorant pig"
C) call a member a "complete moron"

Yes timber was "one-sided". Rightfully so. Nobody else on this thread was engaged in flaming along that level.

The bias here is yours, you see a conservative chided for flaming so you rush to your assumption of bias.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2003 12:35 am
I've provided it in a PM, and there is more from where that came.

Simmer down and take some "cure", I'll still hang for the chicks and free booze.

Besides, I am used to being the underdog.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2003 12:43 am
A) what your provided made no case for bias
B) I couldn't care less if you stayed or not
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2003 05:14 am
some conservatives like to hang around with liberals... can you blame them? Wink

I like the mix of people here... if it was all Liberals, I would probably bail.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2003 05:21 am
How the heck are people going to learn anything if they only mix with people of similar viewpoints? The way to expand and refine your knowledge, IMO, is to have your most cherished ideas challenged.
0 Replies