Sexual Harassment in the work place

Treya

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 01:32 pm
I guess he was just giving me a break because of all this stuff with my dad. He lifted his hand like he was going to "play slap" me today on the side with my tooth that is abscessing. I said... Not a good idea Bill. He said... Oh yeah, your tooth... He couldn't leave it at that though. He said, Well I could just slap you on the ass... that wouldn't hurt. I said, Nope, wouldn't hurt me a bit, but I guarantee your head would be spinning. He did this mock gasp and said, You'd hit me? I said, No Bill, I would knock you out. He left me alone the rest of the day. Cool
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 04:21 pm
He's not getting the relationship he'd like to have with you, but he's making do with what he does have.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 06:05 pm
hep, Are you documenting each specific incident?

At the end of each shift write the date and approximate time down. write what happened who said what and a description of tone or intent. Describe how this made you feel. Note any other staff or customers who may have heard the exchange.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 11:49 pm
If you are documenting all of this, don't let it go on very long, because it becomes a condition of your employment - showing you accept what's going on. The law is screwy that way. Especially since you've already warned him several times.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 11:37 am
He most certainly is Noddy.

Thanks dadpad. I have been documenting all of it.

Yeah CI. I didn't realize there was a time limit on this stuff but that makes sense.

Ever since my threat to hit him he has backed off completely. He made a snide comment the other day saying he wouldn't want to get too close lest I "knock him out". I think he got my point finally. Thank goodness.
0 Replies