How come some days I can, and some days I almost can't?

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 09:30 pm
Swimpy wrote:
We need to provoke the bunny to act.

If you provoke it may not be the action you want.

Anyway, you aren't giving swell advice, you are jabbering on about wet bones and apparently enjoying yourselves immensely.

And I amn't eating many carbs, so the carb advice is moot, and I already said I wasn't going to no doctor already, and why.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 10:15 pm
Well, that's it, then. You don't have enough carbs to support the activity, and are canibalizing muscle tissue. Now, keep your pace down to the level at which you can carry on a normal conversation, and it should work out quite well.

You are familiar with heart zone training, I assume. I give it at least a half hearted endorsement, in some respects. I'm trying to help; you're resisting my best efforts.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 10:50 pm
roger wrote:
Well, that's it, then. You don't have enough carbs to support the activity, and are canibalizing muscle tissue. Now, keep your pace down to the level at which you can carry on a normal conversation, and it should work out quite well.

You are familiar with heart zone training, I assume. I give it at least a half hearted endorsement, in some respects. I'm trying to help; you're resisting my best efforts.

Nonsense!!!

I am not cannibalizing muscle tissue at all.....as I said some days it is effortless and I am not pushing too hard.

Yep...I know heart zone training.

I know you are trying to help. But people pushing me into something I do not believe warranted ain't gonna work.

I am finding the wet bones conversations very funny.

Don't push the Bunny.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 10:59 pm
Okay, but I gotta keep trying.

It is not unusual that some days are effortless, and some not. Is it possible to hoof it 3 days a week and use other transport the other two. I know, I'm still working the same hypothesis. If I were after competitive developement, that's what I would do with the bike. Since I'm controling blood sugar levels without medication, I ride every day. Many days, I just don't want to. On some of those days, things go better after I get going. On other days, I'm looking around to see who let the air out of my tires.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 12:56 am
Piffka wrote:
Walter wrote:
...hoping, all is well!

All is very well for me. And you? I hope for you it is also very good. It's been a while for me to be here... I know. I stopped in to see what condition the election was in, ala a2k, and happened on Deb's complaint which sounded similar to one I had this summer.

Piffka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!

Great to see you again!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 10:21 am
So you are saying you have not and will not seek medical advice? Hmmm and here I thought you were a smart rabbit.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 10:57 am
I also hope she stays away from hospitals. People die in those places, you know.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 11:14 am
Two things -

I agree with Roger on page ten, re low glycemic index carbs before exercise such as an hour walk. That's the kind of advice I used to read in Runners World magazine. You might look at their website.

Protein is good in the morning for the brain, but not so much related to energy for exercise.

I looked up San Pellegrino water just to see what's in it -
http://www.aquamaestro.com/innerview.asp?catid=18

Mineral waters vary a great deal in content, a matter I learned with some amazing menu at a restaurant about five years ago. Some are bubbly (con gas) and some "still".

I'd look into carrying one of those drinks with electrolytes and not too much, if any, sugar, or drinking mineral water and carrying a banana...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 02:28 pm
roger wrote:
I also hope she stays away from hospitals. People die in those places, you know.

Right on, Rat.

Oh, damn....just remembered I work in one.

Curses.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 02:39 pm
GET OUT OF THERE - NOW!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 03:05 pm
roger wrote:
GET OUT OF THERE - NOW!

Oh Rat!!!

(Swoons)

You're offering to pay my mortgage, aren't you?

Oh Prince of Rats!!!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 03:07 pm
Swimpy wrote:
So you are saying you have not and will not seek medical advice? Hmmm and here I thought you were a smart rabbit.

No.

I am saying I will seek medical advice when I believe it is warranted.
0 Replies