End of the World Sacrifice?

Doktor S

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 08:32 pm
Yes, and measuring by the 12 thousand odd years ago the world was 'created', in another couple of thousand years we should all be about 3 inches tall.
Praise allah!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 09:37 pm
echi wrote:
Adam was at least 85 feet tall. . . literally?
Yeah. He ate watermelons like they were grapes and grapes like . . . er, well.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 11:02 pm
I wonder if he could even see grapes.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 11:11 pm
You guys should check out this informative website.
[LINK]
Quote:
Have Dinosaurs Lived in Recent Times?http://www.answersingenesis.org/images2/behemoth_tail.jpg
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:42 am
Oh yes Adam is very tall. He won't be for long LOL!
0 Replies

babyruth

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:25 am
Mindonfire wrote:

Adam IS tall? Adam is alive now? Where is he? This whole thing is very confusing! What's gonna make him shorter? Too many watermelons and not enough grapes? Just kidding about the fruit, but serious about the question, wondering what you meant. Do you mean to tell, or just want us to wonder?
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:13 am
babyruth wrote:
Do you mean to tell, or just want us to wonder?

MOF has nothing to tell.

Ignorance and insecurity make him desperate for attention.

Claiming knowledge of a hidden Truth allows him the opportunity to pretend.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:51 pm
babyruth wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:

Adam IS tall? Adam is alive now? Where is he? This whole thing is very confusing! What's gonna make him shorter? Too many watermelons and not enough grapes? Just kidding about the fruit, but serious about the question, wondering what you meant. Do you mean to tell, or just want us to wonder?

LOL! If you all will only read.
An excerpt from The Law of the Influence of One

Quote:
"As the ancients continued with their observances, the answer was gradually revealed. First, they became aware of the fact that all things in the universe collectively exists in multiple dimensions. Meanwhile, all of these dimensions collectively exists in One continuous flowing Body or Stream. From this revelation, they came to a conclusion of: All things exist in multiple dimensions that are continuously and simultaneously moving in multiple streams which collectively form One Body or Universe."

Definitions Merriam Webster
Tall: (adj) 1 obsolete : BRAVE, COURAGEOUS
2 a : high in stature b : of a specified height *five feet tall*
3 a : of considerable height *tall trees* b : long from bottom to top *a tall book* c : of a higher growing variety or species of plant
4 a : large or formidable in amount, extent, or degree *a tall order to fill* b : POMPOUS, HIGH-FLOWN INCREDIBLE, IMPROBABLE *a tall story*
synonyms see HIGH
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 02:40 pm
Quote:
Merriam-Webster Online

cubit
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin cubitum elbow, cubit
: any of various ancient units of length based on the length of the forearm from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger and usually equal to about 18 inches (46 centimeters)
0 Replies

babyruth

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:33 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
babyruth wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:

LOL! If you all will only read.
An excerpt from The Law of the Influence of One

Quote:
"As the ancients continued with their observances, the answer was gradually revealed. First, they became aware of the fact that all things in the universe collectively exists in multiple dimensions. Meanwhile, all of these dimensions collectively exists in One continuous flowing Body or Stream. From this revelation, they came to a conclusion of: All things exist in multiple dimensions that are continuously and simultaneously moving in multiple streams which collectively form One Body or Universe."

Definitions Merriam Webster
Tall: (adj) 1 obsolete : BRAVE, COURAGEOUS
2 a : high in stature b : of a specified height *five feet tall*
3 a : of considerable height *tall trees* b : long from bottom to top *a tall book* c : of a higher growing variety or species of plant
4 a : large or formidable in amount, extent, or degree *a tall order to fill* b : POMPOUS, HIGH-FLOWN INCREDIBLE, IMPROBABLE *a tall story*
synonyms see HIGH

OK, I can understand the dictionary and all caps. Adam is pompous and incredible, and maybe incredibly and improbably pompous, and he won't stay that way for long. But who is Adam? I don't understand the other quote about multiple dimensions and such going on at the same time to make a universe. All I know is that we are here on this earth and Adam pertained to this earth. I thought he died a long time ago, back in the days of Genesis. You seem to be referring to somebody/somebodies current, though, and it seems to be important. Somebody pompous is about to get a reality check, apparently. That's all I got.

(anybody got a candy bar? I need one for my brain to work? A baby ruth would be good, lol! note the forum name . . . )
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:46 pm
babyruth wrote:
OK, I can understand the dictionary and all caps. Adam is pompous and incredible, and maybe incredibly and improbably pompous, and he won't stay that way for long. But who is Adam? I don't understand the other quote about multiple dimensions and such going on at the same time to make a universe. All I know is that we are here on this earth and Adam pertained to this earth. I thought he died a long time ago, back in the days of Genesis. You seem to be referring to somebody/somebodies current, though, and it seems to be important. Somebody pompous is about to get a reality check, apparently. That's all I got.

(anybody got a candy bar? I need one for my brain to work? A baby ruth would be good, lol! note the forum name . . . )

echi, channeling Mindonfire wrote:

LOL! You don't even understand what is right in front of your face.

LOL! It is all right there for anyone to see.

LOL! We know the One truth of Adam and all that is written in the Bible.

LOL! But, instead of using our superior intelligence to explain it to God's lesser creations, we choose instead to laugh at your pathetic nature while we masturbate.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 07:40 pm
echi wrote:
We choose instead to laugh at your pathetic nature while we masturbate.
[/quote]

That's not what I do when I masturbate.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:33 pm
echi wrote??!!! Nuh-uh!!!
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:07 pm
babyruth wrote:

LOL! Man's history always repeats itself. Time is cyclical. The Bible deals with current reality

Secondly, Man exists in multiple dimensions. Read the writings, they explain the dimensions. You are traveling in a stream.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:12 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
babyruth wrote:

LOL! Man's history always repeats itself. Time is cyclical. The Bible deals with current reality

Secondly, Man exists in multiple dimensions. Read the writings, they explain the dimensions. You are traveling in a stream.

Them's BIG ideas MOF-MAN. Any evidence? LOL!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 10:04 pm
echi wrote:

But he had a 3" penis. Fate is cruel like that sometimes.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 10:13 pm
I don't know, NickFun.

How big was Eve?
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 11:27 pm
NickFun wrote:
echi wrote:

But he had a 3" penis. Fate is cruel like that sometimes.

How genuine, a Buddhist making fun of someone else's beliefs.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 11:38 pm
Sorry, R7.

If Adam was 85 feet tall, why are humans today so tiny?
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 11:50 pm
echi wrote:
Sorry, R7.

If Adam was 85 feet tall, why are humans today so tiny?

From the sins they have committed. The believers who enter Paradise will resemble Adam in height and stature.

The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.
0 Replies