0
   

When Does Life Begin?

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 09:22 pm
It's my age and impatience talking. Never you mind.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:47 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Intrepid, Nobody belittles you except yourself. You want to claim some inherent responsibility about the fetus that you have no business doing. It's the woman's choice; not yours.

If you are really concerned about babies, do something constructive with those already living and starving. Actions speak louder than your poor excuse for your exporessed vocal morality about "life.".

You can't get it through your dull skull, but what a woman does with her body is none of your business.


I AM doing something Mr. Self Righteous. What are YOU doing?

Why are YOU so adamant that it is ok to kill babies? Something in your past?

Yes, a woman can do what she wants with her body. It is the life that is carried inside that I am concerned about. Now get that through your thick skull.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:48 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
It's my age and impatience talking. Never you mind.


Good to know. I was afraid it was coming from your head.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 10:50 am
Intrepid wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Intrepid, Nobody belittles you except yourself. You want to claim some inherent responsibility about the fetus that you have no business doing. It's the woman's choice; not yours.

If you are really concerned about babies, do something constructive with those already living and starving. Actions speak louder than your poor excuse for your exporessed vocal morality about "life.".

You can't get it through your dull skull, but what a woman does with her body is none of your business.


I AM doing something Mr. Self Righteous. What are YOU doing?

We raised two intelligent, good boys. I have volunteered my services to nonprofit organizations, served on the county civil grand jury, and donate to two of my favorite charities (Second Harvest Food Bank and Habitat for Humanities).

Why are YOU so adamant that it is ok to kill babies? Something in your past?

You are again making an accusation that leaves me no doubt you are stupid. Show me where I have said "it is ok to kill babies?" I do not condone or approve of baby killing. My past has nothing to do with my stance on "baby killing."

Yes, a woman can do what she wants with her body. It is the life that is carried inside that I am concerned about. Now get that through your thick skull.


If you are so "concerned about the life that is carried inside," what about all those already "outside?" What have you done for them? Your religious fanatism has calcified your braiin to the point you have lost all common sense and logic.
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 02:32 pm
Spendius - You've been called out on your BS. Own up or shut up. I even provided examples.

T
K
O
0 Replies
 
spendius
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 02:54 pm
When? Where? What?

I don't recall any examples.

Do you really think using terms like BS adds to your credibility? Is everything BS you don't approve of?
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:02 pm
spendius wrote:
When? Where? What?

I don't recall any examples.

Do you really think using terms like BS adds to your credibility? Is everything BS you don't approve of?


I called you on your BS in my post where I quoted your posts. You don't recall because you don't want to.

T
K
O
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:05 pm
Where: here
When: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:45 pm
What:

Diest TKO wrote:
spendius wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:
Like your hypnotize (and rape) policy? Hypnotizing was your suggestion. Don't try and run from it now.


Get your bloody head in gear mate. How can I be running from it. It was me who raised the subject and mentioned it again in my last post. Where did you get the idea I was running from it. Are you completely stupid or what? I've heard of sites where they would sling you off for stooping to that sort of shite.

You're a BS artist.

You brought up hypnotizing and when you were called on it you then referred to it as if you had not been the one who suggested it.

spendius wrote:

Germaine Greer's famous remark--"all men are rapists" is posited on her belief that women have either been hypnotised or bribed and that both are rape. And it's 40 years old or more and still this expert adviser to young women about the most important aspect of their lives still has not picked up on it. Possibly has never heard of it.

I don't need anyone else's argument, and I'm not here to defend anyone's beliefs but my own. I think this is pretty funny when contrasted against your belief that when women are given free choice they just ruin their lives. You are a biggot of the first order.

spendius wrote:

And it wasn't my policy. It has been explained to you once that I have nothing to do with the matter. I'm commenting about your world and the deep hypocrisy that hides beneath your high sounding words and expressions of care and concern. I'm asking questions that are there to be asked.

Quote:
Don't try and run from it now.


My backside. It's you that's running.

You have yet to do anything that you have said above. Adn yes you are running. To not run would be to admit that your suggestion of hynotism was poor and would ultimately violate a woman.

spendius wrote:
Quote:
Let it happen then.


You must be joking. And we are not talking about "every woman on earth". You're incoherent. You're mouthing platitudes which encourage babies being ripped out of their mothers and contributing to the devaluation of the American foetus. A foetus is the young in vertebrate animals between the embryonic stage and independence. At one second to midnight on a certain day, which is estimated, it can be killed legally and one second later it can't. What utter drivel.

We aren't talking about every woman?
spendius wrote:
You would soon find out who's business it is if all the women decided to abort unless their demands were met.

Do you know what the word "all" means? Sir, you are incoherent, and I fear illiterate as well.

spendius wrote:
Quote:
Primerily the proof that homosexuality is a choice, since a strike is defina


It is a choice for some. T.S. Eliot explained that but you won't know about that because you have your head in a pillowcase. The Marquis de Sade explained it more fully.

A choice for "some" eh? So you then are retracting your statement that homosexuality is a fertility strike, I assume. If it's only a choice for some then it can't be considered a strike for those who are homosexuals by choice. Nice use of the word "some." Especcially following such a definitive and broad statement that homosexuality is a fertility strike.

spendius wrote:
Quote:
What if their demand was for the right to choose?


That's the whole point. Choose what? Which men to have sex with? How to dress. To choose having control of their fertility. Goodbye Christianity- Hello anarchy or North Korea.

You're getting despirate now and it's even more pathetic. Women should have all of the above. As for your idea that the world would then turn on christianity and go to a communist dictatorship, I'd like to see you prove it. First, Christian women would be able to choose not to have sex, they would be able to choose to dress as christians do, and they could continue to choose to give birth anytime they are pregnant. Christianity would continue. Second, anarchy and communism would hardly be a product. Taking away power from one gender however could create disorder, you claim is unsupported, and a poor attempt to ingender fear in the minds of conservative christians.

spendius wrote:
Quote:
Your question applies to what can never happen. And yes, I can say that.


No you can't. It has happened. I gave three instances.

When every baby is known to be going to consume 8000 barrels of oil before it gets to 80, and the GW brigade is predicting the end of life as we know it, there is a perfectly rational argument, and I've seen it made a few times in posh newspapers that we should get a fertility strike going now. Aside from other arguments about morning sickness, distended bellies, being monitored, maternity wards, nappies and a lifetime with a responsibility round the neck.

It hasn't happened, ever. You examples are not of when ALL women had a fertility strike. They are just a diversion to the fact that you acknowledge how poor your own argument is.

spendius wrote:
What about men? Have they this right you claim. What about the draft? Men have been drafted by the million, many never to return or to return maimed in the service of avoiding any "Let it happen " sililoquies.

I don't support the idea of the draft. Again, a porr assumption on your behalf.

T
K
O
0 Replies
 
Bartikus
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:56 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
It's my age and impatience talking. Never you mind.


So.....are you like 12 or what?
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:57 pm
There's no cure for stuupid; Bartikus is a good example.
0 Replies
 
Bartikus
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:14 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
There's no cure for stuupid; Bartikus is a good example.


Stupid is one thing.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:16 pm
stupid = one thing = Bartikus.
0 Replies
 
spendius
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:22 pm
Bartikus wrote-

Quote:
So.....are you like 12 or what?


Nice phrasing. You got that dead right. I could almost hear it. It had perfect cadence.
0 Replies
 
Bartikus
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:56 pm
spendius wrote:
Bartikus wrote-

Quote:
So.....are you like 12 or what?


Nice phrasing. You got that dead right. I could almost hear it. It had perfect cadence.


I had to look cadence up so.....maybe I am stupid.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 08:47 pm
spendi + Bartikus = two lost souls; a match made in heaven
0 Replies
 
Chumly
 
  1  
Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 10:07 pm
It's a strange world CI!
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:05 am
You're telling me! We have a fundamentalist IDer matched to a religious radical. It can't get any weirder than that!
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:58 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
There's no cure for stuupid; Bartikus is a good example.


It seems that everybody to CI disagrees with is "stuupid". (sic)

Go figure.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 03:02 am
cicerone imposter wrote:

We raised two intelligent, good boys. I have volunteered my services to nonprofit organizations, served on the county civil grand jury, and donate to two of my favorite charities (Second Harvest Food Bank and Habitat for Humanities).


Glad to see that the fruit does fall far from the tree.

Just how, pray tell, does sitting on a county civil grand jury help those in need?

Just think of how much money you will say with all of the abortions that will give you fewer mouths that need food.
0 Replies
 
Orobbin
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 06:03 am
hi
to my understanding and experience life begins with the realization of being alive, say your floating in an abyss of nothingness and you suddenly realize your alive, you create ground to walk on but then lose your ability to fly...

a spirit is not formed without an energy
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

700 Inconsistencies in the Bible - Discussion by onevoice
Why do we deliberately fool ourselves? - Discussion by coincidence
Spirituality - Question by Miller
Oneness vs. Trinity - Discussion by Arella Mae
give you chills - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence for Evolution! - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence of God! - Discussion by Bartikus
One World Order?! - Discussion by Bartikus
God loves us all....!? - Discussion by Bartikus
The Preambles to Our States - Discussion by Charli
 
  1. Forums
  2. » When Does Life Begin?
  3. » Page 166
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 12/06/2021 at 12:51:15