What are the Dems' REAL chances this Nov.?

refinnej

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 04:36 pm
politics shmalitics.... ugh!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 04:43 pm
Cyclo wrote: He responded that everyone in Berkeley is a pinko commie fag.

This truly represents America today; many have no clue about democracy or how Bush's leadership has been bad for our country and the world.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 05:00 pm
I mean, can you believe such a thing?

Even if you thought it, to say it on the phone to someone...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 05:08 pm
That only the measure of some people's ignorance; it just shows it's here.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:17 pm
Intrade dropped 9 points today on the GOP keeping the house. Presently at 22. I wonder if it will drop below 20 before Tuesday.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:28 pm
The Iowa Electronic Market has Dem control of the house all the way to 75...

The senate is more modest- noone can predict it

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 07:00 pm
From my readings on the election in a few days, it seems democrats have a good chance to win both the house and senate. I think it's for them lose; most voters are disenchanted with the war in Iraq, the sex scandal, and the criminal charges against republicans during the past year including some at the top.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:59 am
I have to laugh over the latest Christian scandal. Bought the drugs then threw them away. Massage. A seriously limited to small area of his body massage!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:00 am
nimh wrote:
Being accused of ego by Finn is kinda like being accused of dogma by the Pope...

He has always brought to mind a conceited, red-headed underclassman at my high school -- Cabrini, Allen Park, MI -- who went by the name Finn. The sort of guy who is pompous at 14.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:02 am
pom, I was thinking the same thing: he claimed he bought it but threw it away. What a dork! He thinks everybody is stupid like he is; he's been selling too many "cars."
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:02 am
refinnej wrote:
politics shmalitics.... ugh!

Uhhh.... Well, I think if you're going to post on a forum called "Politics", you're going to see a lot more of it...
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:06 am
c.i.-- These people who preach so vehemently against anything all too often have closets full of skeletons, who are jostling each other to get out and have a little elbow room.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:28 pm
plainoldme wrote:
c.i.-- These people who preach so vehemently against anything all too often have closets full of skeletons, who are jostling each other to get out and have a little elbow room.

So,those who preach vehemently against racism are closet racists?

Those who preach vehemently against the republicans,hate,bigots,and the other social ills,actually practice all of those ills?

Funny,its the left that preachs against all of those things.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 05:54 pm
MM -- Whenever I read any of your posts, I hear my Father say, "Consider the source." You are clueless.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 06:48 pm
"clueless" is charitable....
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 06:51 pm
Just tried to post a cartoon about a woman named Maxine. Couldn't do it.

Anyway, Maxine said that they hold elections in November because that's when people pick their turkeys.

Hey, snood, it wasn't charity. It's hard to insult someone whose vocabulary is really small!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 06:54 pm
snood and plainoldme, Glad to see other people recognize "clueless."
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:11 pm
Thanks, c.i.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:17 pm
plainoldme wrote:
Just tried to post a cartoon about a woman named Maxine. Couldn't do it.

Anyway, Maxine said that they hold elections in November because that's when people pick their turkeys.

Hey, snood, it wasn't charity. It's hard to insult someone whose vocabulary is really small!

Good 'un. I always thought elections were held in early November because it's so close to Halloween. A "trick or treat" kind of thing. You know -- "Vote for me or my opponent here will spread the plague in this country and sell all our nukes to Lichtenstein which has been threatening us lately."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:32 pm
MA, Please don't give them any more ideas. The way this administration rationalize things are already frightening enough.

Bush continues to say "we're going to win in Iraq."
0 Replies