http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/DoryOct23.gif
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:27 am
woiyo wrote:
Magginkat wrote:
DEBATE???? YOU????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/LaughingDog.gif

You couldn't debate a rock! Tell you what.... you want debate or just plain asskicking. Go to Google and join their groups and let's see how long you last. They are unmoderated so you can't go running to your 'mommy' like you do here when you get a royal asskicking.

Come on Coward.........

Thank you for proving me correct again you dim bulb.

Rolling Eyes

Dimwit calling someone else dimbulb! This is rich!

You are a silly nin-com-poop who hasn't provided a single answer to anyone putting a question to you and your inane accusations and you have the gall to call anyone else a dim bulb??

CHICKEN! COME TO GOOGLE!

Edit [Moderator]: Image converted to a link
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/BushCondom.jpg
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:29 am
Ooooh, cat - I'm telling.....
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:34 am
snood wrote:
Ooooh, cat - I'm telling.....

Hey Snood.......... Like the cartoons?

I think you should come over to google too, if we can talk the big chicken into showing his face there.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:38 am
Naw.... I'm trying to watch my blood pressure....
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 11:27 pm
woiyo wrote:
Think you can get you local zoning board to change somehting to benefit you?

Just about every suburban shopping center since WWII has been built on land that has been rezoned.

Unless you have lived your entire life in historic centers of towns established in the 1700's, then you have lived in an area where people have done just what Reid did-buy the land on the outskirts of a growing area, then profit when the land gets rezoned for housing tracts or shopping centers. It's called the commercial real estate business, and there is nothing intrinsically wrong with it.

Yes there are cases where bribes were paid to zoning boards to rezone land, but here's a news flash: there are bribes and under the table deals in just about ANY business. That doesn't make every business deal crooked.

It looks like Magginkat is correct. Conservatives have gotten so used to getting on the Halliburton gravy train and similar industries supported by government largesse, that they have come to be outright suspicious of any activity which depends on the basic practice of buying cheap and selling dear.
0 Replies

Madison32

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 11:46 pm
DID ZONING CHANGES HELP LIEBERMAN?

Poll: Lieberman Leads Lamont in Conn.

Email this Story

Sep 28, 7:15 AM (ET)

(AP) U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Conn., presents his new 10 point plan for Iraq to supporters at VFW Post...
Full Image

HAMDEN, Conn. (AP) - Sen. Joe Lieberman has a 10-point advantage over Democrat Ned Lamont among likely Connecticut voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday.

Lieberman, a three-term Democrat running as an independent after losing the party nomination in a primary, is favored by 49 percent to 39 percent over Lamont in the three-way race. Republican Alan Schlesinger trails with 5 percent.

The race has tightened slightly since an Aug. 17 poll that showed Lieberman leading 53 percent to 41 percent.

"Ned Lamont has lost momentum," said poll director Douglas Schwartz said. "He's gained only two points in six weeks. He's going to have to do something different in the next six weeks or ... Lieberman stays in for another six years."

(AP) U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Conn., presents his new 10 point plan for Iraq to supporters at VFW Post...
Full Image

The race is seen as many as a referendum on President Bush's handling of the Iraq war. Lamont, a political newcomer and multimillionaire, ran on an anti-war platform to upset Lieberman in the Aug. 8 primary.

Lieberman, the Democratic nominee for vice president in 2000, is a staunch supporter of the war.

The Quinnipiac poll showed that Lieberman has higher favorability ratings among likely voters, 51 percent to Lamont's 31 percent. While Lamont has slightly higher favorability numbers among Democrats (47 percent to 43 percent), Lieberman far outdistances his challenger among likely Republican and unaffiliated voters. Seventy percent of Republicans view Lieberman favorably compared to 12 percent for Lamont, and 48 percent of independent voters view Lieberman favorably compared to 30 percent for Lamont.

Unaffiliated voters outnumber Democrats and Republicans in the state.

"Lamont wins among those who say Iraq is the most important issue to their vote, but that is only 35 percent of the electorate," Schwartz said. "Lieberman wins on all the other issues voters say matter most to them, including terrorism and the economy."

The telephone poll was conducted between Sept. 21-25. Quinnipiac surveyed 1,181 likely voters and the poll has a sampling error margin of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 11:53 pm
This thread is about Reid.

Get lost, troll.
0 Replies

Madison32

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 01:07 pm
REID? LIEBERMAN?

Harry Reid Shills for Lieberman... And Lieberman Is Staying a Democrat?
by Matt Stoller, Tue May 02, 2006 at 06:46:33 PM EST

I was told by a Reid source that in return for Harry Reid's endorsement of Joe Lieberman to Connecticut delegates, Joe Lieberman has promised to rule out a run for Senate as an independent. I emailed the Lieberman campaign for confirmation, and haven't heard back. When I know more, so will you.

I'm not quite sure why Harry Reid did this, but one thing is very clear. Reid's failed leadership on censure and Alito is coming into starker relief these days. He's making his bed, and he's going to have to live with it.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 12:12 am
An update here concerning Nancy Pelosi's promise to clean out the corruption in Washington. I would suggest she might start by cleaning out her own party, and maybe even send herself home before she is done. Certainly, it would help to get rid of Harry Reid for starters.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-reid28jan28,0,5893951.story?coll=la-home-headlines

How many cute land deals does Harry have with squeaky clean friends in Nevada and Arizona, and wherever else anyway?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 07:03 am
Pelosi is the head of the HOUSE.

Reid is a Senator.

I wonder how you mind works sometimes okie. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 10:13 am
I realize that, Parados. I am simply reminding everyone of what Pelosi said about cleaning up Washington. Pelosi couldn't kick out Reid if she tried, and I doubt they even like each other that much, based on this and that you hear, but I am simply pointing out she doesn't care about corruption if its Democratic corruption, otherwise she would say something about it every time she has a chance. Hypocrisy pure and simple. The Republicans being the "party of corruption" mantra we heard day in and day out before the last election was nothing more than politics. Nobody cares about it now, especially when its Reid's cheap Nevada buddy politics, now its simply "everybody does it" mantra again.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 10:35 am
Gee. okie..
I seem to recall Bush came into office to clean up Washington too. When are you going to blame Bush for not going after Reid?

At least try to be fair in your outlandish arguments. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 11:00 am
I do not recall Bush beating the drums of cleaning up corruption. I do recall him wanting to bring a more civil discourse to Washington politics. Besides, Parados, Bush is not even in the same branch of government. Pelosi is a member of Congress, which Reid is the same, and Reid is her counterpart in the Senate, a leader she must deal with to get legislation passed, and I would think she would be concerned about corruption in her party in Congress, especially in the leadership. After all, to repeat, she beat the drums of Republicans being the "party of corruption" every chance she got. She never restricted it to only the House, and you know it.

She is now leader, and thats all she cared about. Corruption is no longer an important issue to her.

And obviously by your posts, you don't care either. The best you can do is post icons with blinking eyes and all the rest of them. Hypocrits, Parados, plain and simple.
0 Replies