never say to a cop...

Montana

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2003 06:00 pm
SkisOnFire wrote:
A friend of mine was pulled over for speeding 23 times in one year.

But she was never given a ticket. The officer just gave her a warning and let her go, each and every time... still to this day.

I'm assuming your friend is pretty ;-)
0 Replies

SkisOnFire

No, she's ruthless. Former race-car driver, 800hp under the hood, often runs 110 octane that she gets at the airport. But when the cop approaches the car she knows exactly how to bother them.

She pouts. Quivers the bottom lip, holds the steering wheel like she just doesn't know what to do, fumbles with the papers, can't find anything right, and the control freak hates it. "Okay, okay, just don't let it happen again". They hate it when women cry.

I guess the boob job might help too. That's exactly why she got it. People are such ... easily influenced. Like sheep.
0 Replies

Montana

hahaha!
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Anybody ever tell you that mustache makes you look gay?
0 Replies

patiodog

Ha! That kills me, Redford!

This could work on a female cop, too, by the way...
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2003 03:02 pm
I have to share my cop story.

I was driving home one night and I ran a traffic light near downtown HIlo. Cop pulled me over and asked for my credentials and was chastising me for running the red lilght and I began to apoligize profusely explaining that I only lived two blocks away and I was trying to get home because I have an over active bladder and I was rushing home to tinkle that I was afraid I would wet my pants. The cop turned a vivid red and became so flustered that he told me to go on home and be more careful. I didnt get a ticket.

I pulled this in New Hampshire once and also got away with it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2003 04:07 pm
A guy is driving down the highway when a police news flash comes over the radio: "Warning, there is a drunken maniac on the highway driving into traffic." The guy looks out to the road and says: "ONE drunken maniac driving into traffic, hell, they're friggin' everywhere!"
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2003 05:07 pm
"stick em up!"
0 Replies