7
   

THE DANGER OF GUN-FREE SCHOOL ZONES

 
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:17 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Maybe they should have machine guns mounted in cases throughout the school. Everybody has an instant opening code to access the weapons. Sounds like a great idea.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Maybe David should arm himself with some common sense.

I saw a big motorcycle
with a .22 caliber belt fed machinegun,
as a tailgun; looked cool.

I don 't know whether it was functiional.
David



P.S.:

( Intrepid does not sound very intrepid, to me. )


I would be pleased to show you just how Intrepid I am!

Are the multiple posts a symptom of your dexterity and thinking ability, or are you just happy to see me.
Rolling Eyes
Laughing

Oh, and should I assume that you were behind the motorcycle at the time?
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:21 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Maybe they should have machine guns mounted in cases throughout the school. Everybody has an instant opening code to access the weapons. Sounds like a great idea.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Maybe David should arm himself with some common sense.

I saw a big motorcycle
with a .22 caliber belt fed machinegun,
as a tailgun; looked cool.

I don 't know whether it was functiional.

Machineguns and submachineguns are TONS of fun;
thay really are.

David



P.S.:
( Intrepid does not sound very intrepid, to me. )



Shut the **** up!!!


How many times do you need to post the same bit of ****!
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:21 pm
Sorry for the multiple posts;
I wud remove the extras,
if I cud.

I had a lot of trouble
in posting that at all.
I did not know that it went thru
so many times.

I see that the farmer
had a double post;
it looks like some technical difficulty
with the system.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:22 pm
Said most eloquently, bunny. ((((hug))))
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:23 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Sorry for the multiple posts;
I wud remove the extras,
if I cud.

I had a lot of trouble
in posting that at all.
I did not know that it went thru
so many times.

I see that the farmer
had a double post;
it looks like some technical difficulty
with the system.


There ya go. Blaming the system. I can see that you had some difficulty even posting at all. Motorcycle is such a big word for you to type.
0 Replies
 
Dartagnan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:25 pm
Hey, he spelled the word correctly. That's an achievement!
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:26 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
Hey, he spelled the word correctly. That's an achievement!


Sure, but he mistyped functional.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:26 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
Hey, he spelled the word correctly. That's an achievement!


Thru?


He so didn't.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:28 pm
dlowan wrote:
Dartagnan wrote:
Hey, he spelled the word correctly. That's an achievement!


Thru?


He so didn't.


I do believe that Dartagnan was referring to the word....motorcycle

:wink:
0 Replies
 
Dartagnan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:34 pm
I was...
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:37 pm
A2k seems a bit stop/start here, and possibly for other posters. I never take multiples as a tactic, as my old computer back in another state somehow snagged me into doing many of them.

In the meantime, OmsigDavid didn't respond to my post again.
Chances are good, omsig, that if I could bear to read your posts after you'd toned down the text size and color, I'd disagree with the content. But... I could at least venture to read them.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:38 pm
Intrepid wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Maybe they should have machine guns mounted in cases throughout the school. Everybody has an instant opening code to access the weapons. Sounds like a great idea.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Maybe David should arm himself with some common sense.

I saw a big motorcycle
with a .22 caliber belt fed machinegun,
as a tailgun; looked cool.

I don 't know whether it was functiional.
David



P.S.:

( Intrepid does not sound very intrepid, to me. )



Quote:

I would be pleased to show you just how Intrepid I am!

OK; we will be pleased to watch u.



Quote:

Are the multiple posts a symptom of your dexterity and thinking ability,
or are you just happy to see me.
Rolling Eyes
Laughing

Well, I am always happy to c u,
but I feel bad about the extra posts.

I thought that nothing was going thru, at all.
I wish I cud erase the extra posts.





Quote:

Oh, and should I assume that you were behind the motorcycle at the time?

It was parked,
and I observed it from all sides.
I 'd have loved to present my compliments to its owner.

America has annual machinegun
and submachinegun rallies in several states.
I shud look into that;
we all shud. Thay really are a lot of fun.
Some of the SMGs have laser sights.
My personal favorite is the supercompact 9mm H&K MP5 KA4

What is your favorite submachinegun, Intrepid ?
David

0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:45 pm
ossobuco wrote:
A2k seems a bit stop/start here, and possibly for other posters. I never take multiples as a tactic, as my old computer back in another state somehow snagged me into doing many of them.

In the meantime, OmsigDavid didn't respond to my post again.
Chances are good, omsig, that if I could bear to read your posts after you'd toned down the text size and color, I'd disagree with the content. But... I could at least venture to read them.

As a special courtesy to u,
since u are at such pains
to redundantly make this point,
I will endeavor to find that post
and respond to it ( I did not intentionally snub u )
without recouse to larger nor colored fonts.
This does not establish a precedent.
David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:49 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Dartagnan wrote:
Hey, he spelled the word correctly. That's an achievement!


Sure, but he mistyped functional.

GET OUT THE TAR n FEATHERS !!!

We won 't put up with THAT !!
0 Replies
 
squinney
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:50 pm
Ahh, I just knew he could play nicely if asked.

Thanks, Omsig. Much easier to read.
0 Replies
 
squinney
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:51 pm
I spoke too soon.
0 Replies
 
blueflame1
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 07:15 pm
http://cagle.msnbc.com/working/060925/signe.jpg
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 07:30 pm
Well, since I won't read your other posts, David, that does not help me, or the many others who are irritated by the type and color. It seems you don't really wish to communicate but just to yell.

I'm amazed that anyone engages with you.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 07:59 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:

What is your favorite submachinegun, Intrepid ?
David



Do you assume that everybody shares your fetish for killing machines?
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 08:00 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Dartagnan wrote:
Hey, he spelled the word correctly. That's an achievement!


Sure, but he mistyped functional.

GET OUT THE TAR n FEATHERS !!!

We won 't put up with THAT !!


Nah, I changed my mind. Get the machine gun, Louie.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Drumsticks - Discussion by H2O MAN
nobody respects an oath breaker - Discussion by gungasnake
Marksmanship - Discussion by H2O MAN
Kids and Guns by the Numbers - Discussion by jcboy
CO gun-grabbers go down in flames in recall - Discussion by gungasnake
Personal Defense Weapons (PDW) - Discussion by H2O MAN
Self defense with a gun - Discussion by H2O MAN
It's a sellers market - Discussion by H2O MAN
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/25/2021 at 04:23:32