imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:47 pm
@RexRed,
i mind talkin to u so since u insist to stay in philosophy section i would stop postin on ur threads

and about judas thing it is the same then judah only intelligents know that im right while evil is by definition need to b the most stupid possible so it can b the most positive result out of makin zero effort

which show how judas and judah is the same point in truth

whatever u may see and whatever u might know equal the same **** u r
RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:56 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

i mind talkin to u so since u insist to stay in philosophy section i would stop postin on ur threads

and about judas thing it is the same then judah only intelligents know that im right while evil is by definition need to b the most stupid possible so it can b the most positive result out of makin zero effort

which show how judas and judah is the same point in truth

whatever u may see and whatever u might know equal the same **** u r

Judah was a son and later a tribe of Israel,

Judas was the man who (according to the Bible) betrayed Jesus and turned him in to the Romans to be crucified.

Big difference between these names historically...

0 Replies

imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 01:21 pm
u dare call history what is never true, those are movies that u didnt ever b

what i say is much more of history when i am leanin on truth reference i know as always present

judas and judah cant b different in truth otherwise we cant reach same phonetics they are the same fact in truth

judas is the symbol of seein, which u confirm by sayin that it is a king of a tribe so who is seen by all
while judah is the symbol of knowin, the closest knowledge is the one that betray faster

the point is what u cant b related to elses value by urself realisations

that what truth mean by statin that who knows is **** and who sees is **** too

being from knowin or seein is being ****

north

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 04:10 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

what i say is much more of history when i am leanin on truth reference i know as always present

judas and judah cant b different in truth otherwise we cant reach same phonetics they are the same fact in truth

judas is the symbol of seein, which u confirm by sayin that it is a king of a tribe so who is seen by all
while judah is the symbol of knowin, the closest knowledge is the one that betray faster

The truth is, is that the truth lies where it is

Further the three Abrahamic religions are evil
RexRed

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 08:55 pm
@north,
north wrote:

imans wrote:

The truth is, is that the truth lies where it is

Further the three Abrahamic religions are evil

I agree North Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 01:47 pm
If you make it though the long introduction you will actually hear Richard Dawkins speak.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 01:57 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 02:14 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 02:14 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 02:24 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 02:35 pm
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 02:12 pm
@RexRed,
The opposite to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20713986

My case on why everyone who believes in God/Gods/angels and demons Or indeed merely the scientific connectivity of the universe as a theory, whereby individual components can react in complex and incomprehensible ways with regards, cause and effect at recognised 'related' instances at distance, RE: power and will to generate targeted endpoints of energy based 'conclusion holding' value, should:

BEGIN CITING EVIDENCE AT LEAST IN STORED FORM, MENTAL AT LEAST, OF HEART PATIENTS STRENGTH.

I have had heart palpitations and several times my heart has stopped but pure will and mental to biological assertion of shaking it off strengthens the heart to immunity, therefore heart patients can not always be entirely considered weaker than the populous in general or they will be attacked and attempted to be locked away to either mental state or, plausibly, physical location, with no real evidence, yet, that their condition is passed on.

They will be locked away by darker mentalities intent on classing them inferior for their whole lives. As many are these days, it is easy for the attack to commence in this world, It can be you too... Satanist.
My situation is spiritual, but all can be deemed inferior.
Heart conditions which emerge at assorted points in life can be the result of electro in general and electromagnetic field shifts, endurance's and spikes, environmental and bodily.

Survivors develop a state of immunity more often than they develop a flaw.... It is not always reported, to say the least, since a heart attack can be put down to 'imagination' and its cause can in fact be some other form of random spasm in such a situation.
Much like when one gets foot cramp, it may return years later, though it is NOT a genetic flaw, It can arrive through extremes of temperature, temperature shift, circulatory issues or the mere lack of activity often combined with position of the limb over time, the species is often broad stroking the issue with what seems suitable.

Termination protocols should arrive through reason and intelligence, if such protocols can not arrive this way, then surely the problem which caused this action, is not going to leave the attacker unscathed eventually, also clearly, the world has reasoned larger paths to eventualities of Omega clarity.
Perhaps it is entirely true, that the nature of choice as flawed as man is, will remain the issue which perpetuates issues in the world you would remove with a swift fist, though it must therefore become clear to you, that choice then needs carrying and we are tired, tired of man and tired of having to hold mans hand.

What I am saying, if it fails to flow to your mind, is that decisions to breed and decisions to allow such within your life are YOUR flaw or YOUR virtue... Attack on those others because you know not whether it matters, is futility.
I deploy this view in light of quiet secrecy of hatred which arises within many.. to the point we witness wrath of illogical, tedium.
As always, choice will be yours, though intelligence of ethicality, pertaining to longevity of numerics still falls on the side of peace.
Rude of me?
Still, Remembering is not what we 'all' do, is it? (Hiss).

Falsifiability, Logic, Comprehensiveness, Honesty, Replicability and Sufficiency?
I have an argument with spiting agendas, not intellectual stabilities. Wicker reason?.

At levels higher, I say this to you.
Well perhaps, though ignoring it, results only in your silence it seems, do I save you?... Forced fears and pathetic attempts to coerce to silence are childish.

RexRed

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 03:21 am
@nothingtodo,
Nice BBC article about the heart. Not sure what your point is otherwise. I would need further clarification. Anyone else please chime in and add some insight.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 08:41 am
@RexRed,
There may not be that much wrong with 'evil'.. It depends to me, on exactly what they mean by 'sate the beast'.
One tried many times to have me 'sate the beast'.. I cannot say it was pleasant or lawful.

In fact I understate dramatically to the point I am parallel to an outright liar.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 08:51 am
@imans,
quote: imans

----------------------

I have to agree that most of what you said in page 32 thus far has been quite a defensible overall viewpoint, perhaps even absolutely true..
Though the above to me points out that, though Judas is the route to knowledge faster, he also levels back the overall strive for truth to the place it was, by definition retarding the struggle towards goals larger by design than closed intellectual arguments on the small scale.
RexRed

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 10:18 am
@nothingtodo,
nothingtodo wrote:

quote: imans

----------------------

I have to agree that most of what you said in page 32 thus far has been quite a defensible overall viewpoint, perhaps even absolutely true..
Though the above to me points out that, though Judas is the route to knowledge faster, he also levels back the overall strive for truth to the place it was, by definition retarding the struggle towards goals larger by design than closed intellectual arguments on the small scale.

Liberty and freedom from religion is not a small scale argument.
imans

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 11:08 am
@nothingtodo,
there is no plural or multiple ways, always are meanin clearly one way

like alright mean infinite rights so plurality of rights

strive for truth is nothing about truth to dare mention it objectively, any ground fact belongs to true realities rights, not to ur strives or whatever u judge as ur superior, who cares about u or its strives confidence given to u

it is amazin how u cant but mean to use objective for subjective life,
when u really beleive that u r more important than anything, how dare u use anything for u

what about things rights then that u despise eternally and have never any consideration to, leave them alone at least they cant b here for u to show off on

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:13 pm
@imans,
Yes I see, what you mean, though learning responses from a cage, as a majorly isolated and silenced human being, requires ignorance of those happy souls who find importance where there is only question and answer to prompt question.

Plurality of rights as decreed violated in ethicality pertaining to the many's imposed ignorances, according to and below the universe, God, Gods.. Or man of power.. Denies in plurality the very issue of equality and reason pertaining to emotional concern, drive seeks to correct under God, be seated and have faith or be stood and know truth, Judas is not seeking his silver under Christ, Does that mean his forced hand to receive it and cast it aside shall not be witnessed?

Your truth of natures explanation is perplexing to me, though I grasp at it crudely.. Thank you.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:36 pm
@RexRed,
True, though freedom from God is an argument beyond any man, this will be so, unless lies are permitted.

Nosferatu is not the victim of the beast, though the beast would have it so, for his interference with logic.

To bend to either is not an issue of Faith within 'truth'.

Logic's as you see at this digression into manifested persona identification, are truth at the core of argument 3 way... Define YOUR answer other than sit, please.

Never mind, if you merely find truth amusing.

As you see, many of your homeless reach these conclusions, the questions are valid.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 02:41 pm
@nothingtodo,
no u dont see what i mean, you are hypocrit and liar

how do anything i said is from natures explanation or to, when i didnt mention but else respect, especially talkin about objective existence or things known being

it is all about values only piece of nature urself that cant any respect to whatever or whoever is obviously existing else

and ur sentences dont make u sound like me, nor that u might from any poetry skill, but what is sure is that ur sentences are very stupid so have no relation at all with intelligence u think how to lean on in order to pretend knowin anything

i keep provin it while u keep replyin meanin the same then me