They are all in the redeemer- complex

Meaning that you are released from blame

And as well. , free from the consequences of sin
RexRed

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:08 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

there is nothing wrong but u here that clearly mean evil equality with true

so jesus of nazareth is iranian?? since illuminati order is his church obviously

u r sick pervert meanin to use any lack of absolute clarity to true existence in order to get to urself free powers over true existence

Jesus of Nazareth is associated with the trinity. That is according to the biblical texts. Although the trinity itself is not mentioned in the Bible there are numerous references to the father, the son and the holy spirit... This trinity idea originated first in Babylon with Nimrod. Although Islam rejects the trinity the new testament does not and the new testament was written several hundred years before the Koran. Perhaps the first century Christians did not intend the trinity to be superimposed over their writings but it was a logical procession and progression of thought.

Also, the Illuminati do not solely use Jesus as their primary deity but they also use Egyptian symbolism that was a form of paganism that Egypt herself borrowed from Babylon as all other pagan religions did likewise, the Greeks the Norse, the Aztec, American Indians, and yes even the Illuminati...

You think you are so pure till you in secret adore your own jinn... Also from Persia...
imans

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 06:21 pm
@RexRed,
so now u know what i will adore and from persia??/ u that a minute ago deal with me as comin from taliban
u alone adore and that prove that u cant say any superiority, so to pretend knowin a superiority that would happen later, it says all the crap ur head is built on lies and inventions of believin being above truth

what decide the time of smthg to happen is the exclusive happenin at that time, there is no reality if it was planed to b
and ur insolence in pointin individuals as creatures in such depth level and before their eyes exhibit what creature identity is as being u

animals are u and ur gods and all what is involved in creations, u r the creatures in truth that dont have one drop of real blood and from before u know identified as what are never present

i can say what u will b or do and proving then that u r evil to existence rights
but u cannot say what i am to dare mean being above my limits to describe what i will b like repeatin being
while u r then provin the evil u r alone, since u preconise individual existence being limits still that u imagine urself identifyin from up

which prove too how evil is liars, bc if u really believe that there cant b existence but if any is from another thing, always limited then how do u keep meaning confirmations of any about that fact, it proves how it is all a matter of dirty inventions meaning takin advantage from any anyways which also prove animals concept, u can b of anything else what matter only is never to b of urself
RexRed

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 10:39 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

so now u know what i will adore and from persia??/ u that a minute ago deal with me as comin from taliban
u alone adore and that prove that u cant say any superiority, so to pretend knowin a superiority that would happen later, it says all the crap ur head is built on lies and inventions of believin being above truth

what decide the time of smthg to happen is the exclusive happenin at that time, there is no reality if it was planed to b
and ur insolence in pointin individuals as creatures in such depth level and before their eyes exhibit what creature identity is as being u

animals are u and ur gods and all what is involved in creations, u r the creatures in truth that dont have one drop of real blood and from before u know identified as what are never present

i can say what u will b or do and proving then that u r evil to existence rights
but u cannot say what i am to dare mean being above my limits to describe what i will b like repeatin being
while u r then provin the evil u r alone, since u preconise individual existence being limits still that u imagine urself identifyin from up

which prove too how evil is liars, bc if u really believe that there cant b existence but if any is from another thing, always limited then how do u keep meaning confirmations of any about that fact, it proves how it is all a matter of dirty inventions meaning takin advantage from any anyways which also prove animals concept, u can b of anything else what matter only is never to b of urself

And how do you know what I believe?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 11:06 pm
I picked three random cards out of my tarot deck tonight..

Five of Wands

The Emperor

and

The Devil

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 11:10 pm
I know things in life I have yet to speak of, of fools and kings.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:38 am
u dont believe i said u r a liar and how it is obvious so no need to mention nor to get down to anything u force relation to
as persia how dare u mean such stupid reference when any and all is clearly true so in absolute terms defined and existing

go out of philosophy forums when geography of the world is determinent for historical values identifications
imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 06:42 am
@imans,
as obviously devil is to french hypocrisy while evil is the true terminology that england prefer to handle honesty results

diablo is like sayin the way to speak freely, which is has nothing to do with the matter, since me and so much others speak obviously much better of any evil thing mean
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:21 am
@imans,
imans wrote:

u dont believe i said u r a liar and how it is obvious so no need to mention nor to get down to anything u force relation to
as persia how dare u mean such stupid reference when any and all is clearly true so in absolute terms defined and existing

go out of philosophy forums when geography of the world is determinent for historical values identifications

Are you telling me Mesopotamia isn't the "cradle of civilization"? Are you telling me you believe in the tarot and its magic? Your history seems to end with Islam and you refuse to look beyond that, similar to stone Buddhas blown up by the Taliban. With that lack of respect for the past it is no wonder you are in denial... Denial of evolution, denial of science, denial of human rights and freedom, the list goes on.... Yet you value your submission to narrow minded fairy tales.

Define evil... I am looking openly at the past to understand the present while you are closed to the past and oblivious to the present. And where did the west get Arabic numerals, algorithms, algebra, cipher, etc... The answer? Both from Spain when it was Islamic but also from the Teutonic knights that had direct contact with the Arabs and Persians of the Middle East.

The west not only borrowed from the Arabs but also from the Persians because the Persians had conquered Babylon by the time of King Richard of England's crusades. In 539BC Cyrus the Great of Persia conquered Babylon. Thus the Babylon that the west came to know was a mixture of Persian, Arab and Greek religions and people.

Persia had a Zoroastrian form of religion at the time that had stark divisions between good and evil, light and darkness plus a form of monotheism. Errr, much like Islam today. It is written in Roman Catholic history that the Teutons were corrupted by these religions and no longer held to the Christian faith. This Teutonic religion became the basis for the Illuminati and the western Aryan (Iran) perceptions of God.

While thousands of years earlier paganism spread to the world it was this time of the crusades that the Illuminati (Iranian religion of light) became present in Europe and eventually spread to the Americas. The Illuminati was not only spread by the Teutonic knights but it was also spread by the Iranians themselves who were known for being avid travelers, nomads and gypsies. This is also how Sanskrit ended up in India. Much of the Iranian pottery excavated in only the last decade reveals this Illuminati cult of Persia.

http://mecollectibles.com/1508-4264-thickbox/iran-persia-hand-painted-pottery-glazed-ceramic-tile-depicting-traditional-lion-sun-shiro-khorshid-.jpg

Iran Persia Hand Painted Pottery Glazed Ceramic Tile Depicting Traditional Lion & Sun ( Shiro Khorshid )
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:53 am
u r the evil such obvious pervert use of anything that u reverse for u

u insist to fix me on the spot of taliban and islam only to fill ur paragraph fancy, u r so **** in all ways how dare u after all i say clearly about my opinions keep insistin to use a chat with me as confirmin me being someone else

the idea of past denial is so little to truth denial but never could b even in reverse said by u
u deny a chair thing u deny letters u deny instant u deny present, all there is for u is ur fancy about urself giving u the sense of nothing in meanin superior nothing, by makin lousy paragraphs and publishin more lousy pics
RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 11:57 am
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yeiwBjhM8UU/SxIMrSiq1ZI/AAAAAAAACWs/R6_JCYxJ0WI/s400/lion_king_ver4.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:09 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

u r the evil such obvious pervert use of anything that u reverse for u

u insist to fix me on the spot of taliban and islam only to fill ur paragraph fancy, u r so **** in all ways how dare u after all i say clearly about my opinions keep insistin to use a chat with me as confirmin me being someone else

the idea of past denial is so little to truth denial but never could b even in reverse said by u
u deny a chair thing u deny letters u deny instant u deny present, all there is for u is ur fancy about urself giving u the sense of nothing in meanin superior nothing, by makin lousy paragraphs and publishin more lousy pics

I am not the one blowing up stone Buddhas in the name of Allah... Yet I don't hear you speaking out against the Taliban, no, you speak out against me for pointing out your hypocrisy... You speak out against the Illuminati while you refuse to look at the skeletons in your own backyard...

Pre-1980 Iranian Flag Persia
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/flags/pahlavi/images/Pahlavi%20Imperial%20Iran%20Mohammad%20Reza%20Shah%20Pahlavi%20Old%20Lion%20&%20Sun%201964-1970%20Iran%20Flag.jpg

0 Replies

imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:10 pm
@imans,
u r the incarnation of past denial reasons
since by what u mean here, is the way of being still by repeatin the livin dead only for the sake to stay constant as a right of existence that kill absolute superiority

u dont even know why past denial is wrong in truth

bc it is only by recognizin a value of the past that one is honest in considerin true values, so potentially a right to exist since in truth existence is only through betterments always, so at least the guy would not mean profits of what is obviously to objective values when it wont necessarily mean its freedom right being by advancin himself always

this is also the key to see why the past is always more the real present instead of wills or means of what is really present individually

bc what matters really are only true matters so what is truly considered being objectively a value, while it cant b from the one considering so it is always of the past values
while what all are waitin for is to see how the past is truly present in considerin too present values that cant consider itselves as superior things

RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:13 pm
Genesis 49:9 (KJV)
Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:15 pm
hey, there is nothing called taliban nor islam nor christ in truth, u r totally unsane
again im askin u to go to other forums when u dont mean philosophy nor issues in truth

there is smthg called objective truth first which is a ticket to mean any relative thing out of since truth is steady by definition so it is normal that many relatives issues out of true existence could b meant
imans

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:17 pm
@imans,
judas urself piece of freak head
RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:19 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

u r the incarnation of past denial reasons
since by what u mean here, is the way of being still by repeatin the livin dead only for the sake to stay constant as a right of existence that kill absolute superiority

u dont even know why past denial is wrong in truth

bc it is only by recognizin a value of the past that one is honest in considerin true values, so potentially a right to exist since in truth existence is only through betterments always, so at least the guy would not mean profits of what is obviously to objective values when it wont necessarily mean its freedom right being by advancin himself always

this is also the key to see why the past is always more the real present instead of wills or means of what is really present individually

bc what matters really are only true matters so what is truly considered being objectively a value, while it cant b from the one considering so it is always of the past values
while what all are waitin for is to see how the past is truly present in considerin too present values that cant consider itselves as superior things

You use twisted and wrenching religious thought to strew science from reason.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:23 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

judas urself piece of freak head

The word is Judah not Judas and try learning to read what is written...

How about you intelligently and thoughtfully reply to what I have written and stop your childish name calling? It only reflects badly back on you, not me.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:25 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

hey, there is nothing called taliban nor islam nor christ in truth, u r totally unsane
again im askin u to go to other forums when u dont mean philosophy nor issues in truth

there is smthg called objective truth first which is a ticket to mean any relative thing out of since truth is steady by definition so it is normal that many relatives issues out of true existence could b meant

I started this discussion here... how about you go make your own thread and see how many people want to hear you blathering your own foolish crap.

I don't mind talking to you but how about you try being a bit more rational?
RexRed

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2012 12:39 pm
@north,
north wrote:

The true evil is religion , whether it being, Judaism, Christian or Islamic

They are all in the redeemer- complex

Meaning that you are released from blame

And as well. , free from the consequences of sin

Not all Judaic, Christian or Islamic religions release one from blame. There are various shades of faith within each. You seem to want to apply superlatives and paint these religions with a wide brush. Some versions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam "cover sins". To cover them means they are hidden but not gone completely while some "cleanse from sin" where blame could be considered as removed...

Many religions take into consideration that God has "foreknowledge" and if confession of sin is not wholehearted God will know and forgiveness will not be fully granted. Like saying I am sorry God but I had a good time doing it... Will you get forgiven? Not likely...

I didn't write these holy books and whoever did certainly left enough ambiguity to take different sides of the same coin... Cleansed sins or covered sins, take your pick...
0 Replies