Dictators pollute US Universities

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:03 am
Should these dictators be allowed to pollute our soil considering that free speech is not allowed in their own countries.

These visits should be denied on the grounds of these despot's inhumanity to their own people.

Free speech is not granted to all incarcerated criminals in our country.

It should not be granted to foreign criminals, devils and mob bosses.

An "accuser" accuses others of the very things they themselves do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,340 • Replies: 77
No top replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:14 am
The problem with your point of view is not that you are violating the dictators right to speech.

The problem is that you are violating the rights of American citizens who want to hear what he has to say.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:50 am
The rationale which undergirds the principle of free speech is quite foreign to many Americans. But what the heck, it's been a fair while since anyone has looked to America as any sort of beacon of liberty or independence of mind.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 11:32 am
Although i suspect that i know, it would help if Rex let us know what he is hacked off about.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 11:54 am
There are laws in this country prohibiting hate speech...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 11:56 am
So call a cop . . . or get a lawyer . . .
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:14 pm
Ahmadinejad wants his OWN "justice" imposed upon the world?

How about if we wipe him off the face of the earth then?

Double talk and false deceptive accusations! This is not reason this is insanity!!!

Iran needs a lobotomy... regime change in Iran is now clearly evident...

This Iranian president is on a par with Saddam's sons...

As for Chavez... look who is calling our president devil?

Chavez lurks in the shadows of third world oppression? Giving charity in front of all while he ruins his own country's economy?

Alms for the poor?

This sleaze should have never been allowed to set foot on US soil...

Apparently these despots heeded Cindy Sheehan's advice of treason against her own country? Maybe Cindy would fit in better in Iran today? She wouldn't mind the veils that would hide her face and lack of women's rights... Would she?

All so the dictators can spread a worse terror under the name of "justice"... (Justice for a few clerics AND NOT FOR ALL...)

Cindy Sheehan is more brain dead than Terry Sheivo was... I wish the left would pull the plug on Cindy and put us out of her misery...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:15 pm
Setanta wrote:

Was that supposed to be funny?

I don't feel like laughing today.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:21 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
The problem with your point of view is not that you are violating the dictators right to speech.

The problem is that you are violating the rights of American citizens who want to hear what he has to say.

A "dictators right to speech" is an oxymoron...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:24 pm
We now see Cindy's plan unraveling...

This woman should be ridden out of town on an ass...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:28 pm
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

I don't give a rat's ass if you do find it funny. You rush in here in your righteous indignation, and don't bother to even explain what you're ranting about until the thread is well under way.

Whether or not you like it, that clown does indeed have a right to speak in the United States. By the way, what evidence do you have to assert that Ahmadinejad is to speak at an American university? If you meant Chavez, what evidence do you have to assert that he is a dictator?

You know less about politics than you do about religion, which is damned little.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:30 pm
blatham wrote:
The rationale which undergirds the principle of free speech is quite foreign to many Americans. But what the heck, it's been a fair while since anyone has looked to America as any sort of beacon of liberty or independence of mind.

The idea of self preservation and virtue is foreign to many foreigners...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:33 pm
Ronal Reagan so loved Iran he gave them deals on weaponry, the deals were so sweet for the US of A that $15 million was diverted to the contras.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:34 pm
Setanta wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

I don't give a rat's ass if you do find it funny. You rush in here in your righteous indignation, and don't bother to even explain what you're ranting about until the thread is well under way.

Whether or not you like it, that clown does indeed have a right to speak in the United States. By the way, what evidence do you have to assert that Ahmadinejad is to speak at an American university? If you meant Chavez, what evidence do you have to assert that he is a dictator?

You know less about politics than you do about religion, which is damned little.

I don't really needs a rats ass even if you are giving one...

Insults prove no point...

When you make a point I will respond.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:35 pm
http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/092106_chavez_glover3.jpg

Oppressors...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:40 pm
I and others have made the point that either Ahmadinejad or Chavez have the right to speak at the U.N.--but you've just ranted, you haven't responded with any cogent argument that they don't. I've asked you for evidence that Ahmandinejad is to speak at a university, but you haven't responded. I've asked for evidence that Chavez is a dictator, but you haven't responded.

Both Ahmadinejad and Chavez were elected to the Presidencies they occupy. In the case of Ahmadinejad, he is just the front man for the Mullahs--they call the shots, not Ahmadinejad. Chavez has a big mouth, and a nasty one, but that doesn't make him a dangerous dictator.

Several people here have made points, but you haven't responded, you've just ranted like a child throwing a tantrum. Hell, you've even tried to slur Cindy Sheehan as though she were responsible. The sum of this thread and your remarks herein is irrational ranting.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:52 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Ronal Reagan so loved Iran he gave them deals on weaponry, the deals were so sweet for the US of A that $15 million was diverted to the contras.

So that is a reason to allow fundamental religious hate and tyranny to have the run of the ph*king place?

Get a grip!

These men have blood and murder on their hands. They applaud and support suicide bombers and genocide!!!!! They are in our country passing notes and planning the destruction of our way of life.. A TROJAN HORSE!!!!!!!

And not to the proportion that we tried to HELP "true" democracy in the middle east through Reagan?

You are just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you have been WRONG for a LONG time!... They are here because they think you love them... You have encouraged them.... Anyone but Bush REMEMBER??? Traitors! You are all traitors!!!!!

Traitors to liberty and life and traitors to the earth, traitors to the human race and reason and even your own souls and spirits. Traitors to your country and traitors to your providence and president.

Someday when you are on you knees with a gun to your head spouting verses of the Koran you will know you have sold your countrymen for a worthless and evil illusion!!!!
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:56 pm
Here I thought the point was that Prof. Cindy Sheehan was actually a dictator, and she married a foreign opporessor who just got caught littering at a University.
Here Rex. Take two of these and get back to us....
http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/articles/images/ritalin.jpg
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:59 pm
Mr Red, xanax might help your need for irrational ranting but I really doubt it. Have you recently considered suicide?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 01:14 pm
mindsonfire - I mean, rex - aw, skip it.
0 Replies