Wow! Ad on Dating Site Yesterday, Today My Box is Flooded

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:39 am
timberlandko wrote:
Do whatchya wanna, Roxxx - nobody can tell ya not to, whoever, whatever you or they are or claim to be. Be careful, though, ... it only takes one total whacko to really mess up a weekend.

Thanks, timber.

(Now there is a real man, even though we are polar opposites politically.)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:45 am
NoNe wrote:
Why u cannot meet people offline, do u have problems? Rolling Eyes

Does this warrant a response? This sounds like a post from one of the guys who infiltrate women only forums posing as female.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 05:32 am
By the way he/she/it - I deleted your private message without reading it - whatever demented depraved diseased "thoughts" you have to share will be restricted to what you will say in public.

What a nasty piece of crap.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 10:23 am
You obviously have issues. I don't know what your sick he/she/it fantasy is all about but it doesn't have anything to do with me. There are websites that cater to your fantasy. I suggest you go there or to a therapist.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 10:50 am
Anyway, getting back to my online experiences.

It looks like (I will call him Mike) Mike and I spoke like three times yesterday. I invited him to stay over tomorrow night (Giants game tonight with a friend and I agreed to meet a woman I met on the net after the game---the arangement was made last week before I met Mike in person---I also got asked out by this professional man who lives in East Bay who also plays Sax in a blues band, I play blues too) but I had to take a raincheck.

Mike is a DJ/radio guy who got laid off but got laid off by Clearchannel and, unfortunatley having to paint houses to get by for now.

I am really starting to fall for Mike and told him last night, he is crazy about me too. I have dozens and dozens of responses that I respond to but, to be quite frank, it is becoming really enervating.

"Mark" the Ford exec in Detroit calls or e-mails today. He said it looks like the Tigers will be playing the A's in the first round and if so, he will be flying here for a game or two, and taking me, of course. I will definitely follow through with that,

I work out every day and really keep myself in good shape, pretty face, nice bod and a great personality and verrrrrrrrrry sexxxxxxy and great in bed. My competion are women who are my age but have, for the most part, let themselves go, and, of course, younger women who will date older men who are mostly golddiggers, of course, sexually attractive, probably great sexual partners, but not very interesting outside of the bedroom.

So anyway, Mike and I might become an item. He is secure enough not to worry about other men. He does freak a little about the prospect of me dating women though but I don't blame him for that. OTOH I don't ask or worry about what he is doing when he is not with me, not at this point anyway.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 03:54 pm
snood wrote:
By the way he/she/it - I deleted your private message without reading it - whatever demented depraved diseased "thoughts" you have to share will be restricted to what you will say in public.

Trust me, her self-deprecating insults are no more witty in private than they are in public.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 04:43 pm
Mike called me twice so far today and e-mailed me a bunch of kewl stuff too. I think I might be starting tro really fall for him. In the meantime I have dozens of new potential suitors wanting to meet me that I might have to leave heartbroken and never having had the pleasure of experiencing my love.

Well, we all have our crosses to bear.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 05:03 pm
stuh505 wrote:
snood wrote:

Trust me, her self-deprecating insults are no more witty in private than they are in public.

I hear you. But to be "self-deprecating", one has to not take oneself too seriously. And Stuh, this vermin takes itself WAY serious.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 05:18 pm
Mr Detroit called earlier but I must have had my other cell on vibrate. (no pun intended) Anyway, he calls me "his little cupcake!"

All 5'11" of my Amazon Goddess a$$.

Just another blonde with a nose job! LOL
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:26 pm
snood wrote:
I hear you. But to be "self-deprecating", one has to not take oneself too seriously. And Stuh, this vermin takes itself WAY serious.

To be self-deprecating she just has to say things that depreciate her own character. And this, I'm sure you can agree, she does (except, maybe you disagree about the 'she' part. I myself concede that she is biologically female, although not an exemplary one).
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:40 pm
I read and re-read the thread title, and all I can think is ... great panti-liner ad.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:52 pm
You put it so well, ehBeth. I've been thinking of some way to word that..
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 09:57 am
Someone finally got the double entendre.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 09:59 am
I got it right away. I don't always say everything I think. I trust others got it too.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 10:00 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Someone finally got the double entendre.

Not really "finally" - some just thought better of remarking it :wink:
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 10:41 am
Laughing

It thought that was great, subtle humor.....
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 10:58 am
I checked my mail and got another 30 respondents. A lot of what I write here is tongue in cheek, but I must say, quite candidly, I really am shocked by the response...I mean I know that, in real life, I am "hotter" than 95% of the women my age, not because I am a beautiful physical specimen but mainly because I have this really strong, charismatic, sensuos and sexual aura and an engaing personality. But none of that comes through in the photo (I didn't think) Maybe some of it came through in my profile. Really, I just don't know. Maybe there are just a lot of guys my age who are vailable and a lot of women my age who are burned out and have let themselves go.

I went to the Giants game last night with my best friend. We had a great time, I had made a date to meet some woman from Eastbay at the Lexington
(dyke bar) I really didn't think much of it or even why she wanted to meet me so late. Anyway, she didn't show. No big deal, I wasn't too enthused about meeting her anyway.

So we went to the Wild Side West, another mostly dyke bar, we get out at the car and walk down the street and who is out on the sidewalk but "Mary" the woman who i spoke about in the other thread who stood me up like three or four times.

I kinda like just smile at her politely but she comes over and grabs me and hugs me and starts kissing me, telling me how sorry she was about how she treated me, of course, she was drunk...she did look very good though, and her kisses felt so warm and soft, and so different, of course, from my studly man.

So I started to swoon again. She said she wanted to be with me and I told her she needs to get her **** together first. I told her I really do have deep feelings for her but that it's not going to work the way she is now, and I hinted maybe she even check herself into some kind of drug/alcohol program. What I told her though didn't sinkin as she was too drunk. My friend and I got a seat at the the other end of the bar as I noticed her hustlig guys for drinks. I am wondering if she was trying to hustle me too.

Anyway, I have grown a lot since we met and I would never take the **** she dished out on me. Not for a second. If she calls me, I will talk to her but I will tell her just like it is. She had mentioned that she is getting evicted form her apt, I think she is trying to hustle some sucker to latch onto for a place to live! (BTW she is bi too and when I dated her, more open to men than I was, which gioes her, as I found out myself, far more options---in San Francsico, there are lots of lesbians, of course, but it seems sometimes that almost all of them are in a relationship and those that aren't are either not desirable or psychotic!)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:06 pm
Roxxanne, I'm probably the last to know at A2K, but are you a bisexual woman or a man who is in the process of becoming a bisexual woman? You seem open to discussing your life so I assume this question will not offend you. I'm just curious, so you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Either way I hope you find your prince or princess or both.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 10:40 am
Quote:
Tigers fans will have one more chance Friday morning to purchase tickets to the first round of the American League playoffs.

And on Monday the Tigers will put tickets on sale for the American League Championship Series.

The Tigers announced Wednesday that both sales, again, would be conducted through the Internet (tigers.mlb.com) and by phone (248-25-TIGER). No tickets will be sold at Comerica Park.

At 10 a.m. Friday, the Tigers will put on sale what they called "a limited number of newly released individual tickets" for the division series. Prices start at $35 and top out at $110. There is a six-ticket limit per game.

The Tigers will open the playoffs Tuesday, most likely at Comerica Park against Oakland or in New York against the Yankees. If the Tigers open on the road, the first home game would be next Friday.

At 10 a.m. Monday, the Tigers will put ALCS tickets on sale for the first time. Prices start at $75 and top out at $150. Again, there is a six-ticket limit.

The ALCS will begin Tuesday, Oct. 10. If the Tigers have the home-field advantage, they would host Games 1, 2, 6 and 7. If they are the lower-seeded team, their first home game would be Friday, Oct. 13. Games 3, 4 and 5 would be at Comerica Park.

Information on tickets for the World Series will be released later.

So Mr Detroit called and said he will definitely be flying down to see the Tigers play Oakland and I am definitely invited to go to the game(s) with him. Mike spent the night last night again and we had a wonderful night again together. We talked about our future plans and even marriage. Of course, my options are limited---after all, I am just another blonde with a nose job Smile---even though I now have almost 100 unanswered responses in my yahoo box...I told him that I had already accepted a date with Mr. Detroit and he understood. So ther than that, I agreed to be his girl. So I told him that I would not be with any other man, of course, being the sharp dude that he is, he picked up on the fact that I specifically said "other man" not other persons...anyway he is cool with that----OTOH it's not like every woman in San Francisco is hitting on me. In reality, it is looking more and more like he and I will be item and all the other potnetial suitors will somehow have to live with the fact that they will have to somehow manage without ever having had the pleasure of my company.

BTW I was born with this nose, for the record:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Nicole94114/aafgacrop.jpg
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 09:13 am
I'm confused. I thought Roxxxanne was born male and is currently pre-op transgender.

Or was that Chrissee?

Shocked
0 Replies