Wow! Ad on Dating Site Yesterday, Today My Box is Flooded

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 11:37 am
Wow! What a shock! I put an ad on a dating site and today my box is flooded and not with bullshit one-liners but long, detailed letters explaining why they would love to meet me.

When I was heavy and before I had the facial work done, I would get sporadic responses and usually short ones (Pun intended!)

Now, they are all telling me how gorgeous I am and how together I seem to be. What is surprisng is that I don't think my photos (the ones I have now anyway) indicate how attractive I am as I have this very strong sexual and spiritual aura that does not come thru in photos but maybe some of that was conveyed in what I wrote in my ad.

I posted as open to men or women and, of course, the repsonses are, so far, from men. But that's allright. The thing I love about being with men is being wined and dined where with women, it seems, they think because I am usually older and better off financially that I should wine and dine them. My best girl friend at work tells me that as "hot" as I am that people should be wining and dining me. Maybe she's right!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,033 • Replies: 53
No top replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 12:40 pm
Juast checked and I got three more repsonses !
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 02:32 pm
I am currently dating a woman who is tall, beautiful, funny and has more money that God. Yet I still pay for the meals and movies. Go figure.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 05:10 am
lol. Right on. Enjoy yourselves. So exciting - the early dating time!

Hey Rox, good luck. I'm glad things are going well for you.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 05:28 am
That's the way it always goes.
People don't look so much at your nose, chin, ears, etc... but they often see the whole picture.
If you are happy in yourself, you are much more attractive to other people.
If your changes made you happy, then I think it's more the happiness in you than the actual changes that now draw people to you!

But all the best, I hope you will find your prince charming!
0 Replies

charm

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 11:41 am
probably they will always say that to every woman how gorgeous her/them in the enternet dating,so dont be surprize if they will also say that it to you. those are one of tactic of the men. :wink: Confused
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 09:38 pm
Dear, I am sorry to dissapoint u, but those might be "ready to attach" messages they send to every other woman they think they have chance to hook up with.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 04:43 am
NoNe wrote:
Dear, I am sorry to dissapoint u, but those might be "ready to attach" messages they send to every other woman they think they have chance to hook up with.

If that was the only reason, her mail box should have been filled after the fist attempt.

Why are you so negative?
Not just here, also in other posts!
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 11:16 am
Bohne wrote:
NoNe wrote:

If that was the only reason, her mail box should have been filled after the fist attempt.

Why are you so negative?
Not just here, also in other posts!
Who said I am negative?
I am telling her not to belive those "long and detailed" emails flowing into her inbox. Be careful.

People never tell u their sick sides when they send u messages or u date them online. It takes real life, offline time to figure it out.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 09:40 am
NoNe wrote:

Well, you haven't seen my pix or my profile or my correspondences. I accepted a date with this guy Sat night, I had good feelings about him, I have intuitions so strong that a lot of people say I am clairvoyant.

This guy turned out to be a complete stud! (We both knew what we wanted.) I have dozens more responses and have talked with several guys on the phone, I alos posted on a woman to woaman forum and got a bunch of respones. I am bi and have only been dating women the last six months. Lots of interesting dates but nothing close to a permanent relationship. So I decided to open myself up to men again and shop the new me online, after loisng 70 pounds and having some facial work done. I even got an e-mail from a guy on the women to women site who said that as hot as I am I should be able to get any woman I want!

Well...the new me is a hit! I know because the old me was not that much in demand!

Anyway, the Italian Stallion just left. I had guys calling me all weekend, one of which who I couldn't place got really pissed off! (**** him!)

I have a Ford executive from Detroit flying in to see me next month and I have several guys who want to send me a ticket to see them!

When you got it, you got it and men can see that.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:40 pm
Uh....right.

Don't let it go to your head so much, okay? Guys sense that, too.

We also know when we aren't the only ones being dated. As for me, not that I am scared of competition, but if a girl wants to date someone else at the same time as me I take that as a hint that she is not seriously interested enough in me for it to be worth my while.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 09:57 pm
stuh505 wrote:
Uh....right.

Don't let it go to your head so much, okay? Guys sense that, too.

We also know when we aren't the only ones being dated. As for me, not that I am scared of competition, but if a girl wants to date someone else at the same time as me I take that as a hint that she is not seriously interested enough in me for it to be worth my while.

Hey Mr Raleigh, North Carolina, I am a Sophisated Cosmopolitan San Francisco woman, I don't give men like you the time of day. If you are so insecure that you can't stand to date a woman who is playing the field, that's your problem.

And you are telling me what guys think?

Boys, boys
He you wanna know something?
Boys, boys
Boys like girls

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
I've got what boys want
Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I seem them looking (looking)

I make them want me
I like to tease them
And they want to touch me
I never let them

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
Boys like, boys like me

I got my cat moves
That so upsets them
Zippers and buttons
Fun to frustrate them
They get so angry
Like pouty children
Denied their candy
I laugh right at them

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
I've got what boys want
Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh

I know what boys like
I got what boys want
I know what boys like
Boys like, boys like, boys like me

I think you're special
I might let you
You're so much different
I might let you
There's no one like you
I might let you
Or would you like that?
I might let you
Sucker!

Boys, b-b-boys
Boys, b-b-b-boys

G-g-g-g-got what boys want
G-g-g-got

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
I've got what boys want
Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh

I know what boys like
I got what boys want
I know what boys like

I know what boys like
I got what boys want
I know what boys like

Yeah, I know what boys like
Come on girls, you know what they like
It ain't no secret

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
I've got what boys want
Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:08 pm
They're gonna be a bunch of total degenerate sickos. You'll love them.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:12 pm
roger wrote:
They're gonna be a bunch of total degenerate sickos. You'll love them.

Classic projection.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:15 pm
Aim that amateur analyst viewfinder at yourself - more genders and personalities than a cuisinart could cut, and blathering on and on about how "beautiful and popular" you are to total strangers on an internet forum.

What a frikkin sicko.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:20 pm
snood wrote:
Aim that amateur analyst viewfinder at yourself - more genders and personalities than a cuisinart could cut, and blathering on and on about how "beautiful and popular" you are to total strangers on an internet forum.

What a frikkin sicko.

ha ha, another insecure little man projecting his inadequacy on me.

Is that avatar you?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:21 pm
Look Roxy, I know you're tripping on all the recent attention, but you're clearly just an blonde with a nose job. And I know this won't burst your bubble because it's obviously as thick as your skull, but you're not hot. You could spend the rest of your life trying to sophisticate yourself and still wouldn't meet my minimum standards.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:27 pm
stuh505 wrote:
Look Roxy, I know you're tripping on all the recent attention, but you're clearly just an blonde with a nose job. And I know this won't burst your bubble because it's obviously as thick as your skull, but you're not hot. You could spend the rest of your life trying to sophisticate yourself and still wouldn't meet my minimum standards.

Hate to burts your bubble, ****less but I never had a nose job and I am hotter than 99% of the women my age, and being "hot or not" cannnot be determined by a photo. If you knew anything, you would know that.

But I have to ask myself, why do I give rat's ass what some anonymous hayseed from the foothills of Appalachia thinks?
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:23 pm
Why u cannot meet people offline, do u have problems? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:56 pm
Do whatchya wanna, Roxxx - nobody can tell ya not to, whoever, whatever you or they are or claim to be. Be careful, though, ... it only takes one total whacko to really mess up a weekend.
0 Replies