It's time for a conspiracy theory forum

MarionT

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:53 pm
Do you really think that the Bushies( He is a fundamentalist, you know--He was "born again") would not do everything they could to gain and maintain power? Do you really think that the US Supreme Court was not politicized when they issued their decision in 2000? You know that Diebold and his group did not play a decisive part in the Ohio Election in 2004? The Bushies listen very carefully to the Conservative Power Structure which is hidden from view--the big bankers; the Federal Reserve; the Oil Cartel. Do you think that these people have any morals and would not have set up 9/11? There is a great deal of evidence that the Bushies and the Jews set up 9/11, but you refuse to even look at it.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 02:27 pm
I'll bet you it was the Jews! Those hebe bastards! Or it could have been the French! Everyone knows the frogs opposed us from the beginning! Or it could have been the Krauts! They were not exactly lining up to join in the war! Or it could have been the guineas or the spics or the Chincs or the Japs or the towelheads or the Pollacks or the Pinkos or the Commies or the Ruskies or the niggahs or the slanties or the American Indian still pissed off about us stealing their land or them Sweidsh bastards! Frankly, I think all these groups conspired together! KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!!!
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 11:03 pm
Quit the crap! When you are looking for an answer to a question, one of the first things you must ask is who is the person or organization that is profiting? The Bushies and the oil cartel need to control Iraq's oil. Oil is the lifeblood of industry. Israel needs more help to continue controlling Arab lands. Who profited from 9/11? Those who think it through know!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 11:04 pm
Or the micks ... can't forget about the micks.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:55 am
Nah, it's the Jews. It's always been the Jews. Hitler was right. They're behind everything. Think I'll start a blog.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:20 am
Ever-body knows it was them Jews, Ay-rabs, Frogs, Huns, Micks, Greasers, Dagoes, Wogs--you name, they all hate us. They hate us because of our freedom and our SUVs . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:27 am
Wait a minute . . . I hate us because of our SUVs . . .

. . . but i didn't do it . . .
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:30 pm
Smart alec responses to a serious question. Then explain why so many people in Europe believe that Bushie and the Jews were the source of the 9/11 tragedy? Are the Europeans stupid? Are you so arrogant that you think that the Europeans are stupid? You can't explain why so many people who are not controlled by the capitalists in the USA who control the media do believe that the USA and the Jews caused 9/11. So you make fun. You will learn how much your fun will cost you unless Bushie is left powerless in November.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:30 pm
Setanta wrote:
Wait a minute . . . I hate us because of our SUVs . . .

. . . but i didn't do it . . .

Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say. Why should I believe ya? You're a Mick, aint'cha?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:35 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
You're a Mick, aint'cha?

True dat . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:38 pm
MarionT wrote:
Smart alec responses to a serious question. Then explain why so many people in Europe believe that Bushie and the Jews were the source of the 9/11 tragedy?

Prove that any significant number of Europeans do believe that. And even were that true . . .

Quote:
Are the Europeans stupid? Are you so arrogant that you think that the Europeans are stupid?

This would still constitute an argumentum ad populum fallacy.

Quote:
You can't explain why so many people who are not controlled by the capitalists in the USA who control the media do believe that the USA and the Jews caused 9/11. So you make fun. You will learn how much your fun will cost you unless Bushie is left powerless in November.

It is good, though, when the anti-semites crawl out of the woodworkd and display their true colors. Thanks for the honesty.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:41 pm
However, it all started after the H-bomb. Or was it the radio?

Might have been electricity.

Some of this newfangled stuff. Everyone says so!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:17 pm
As an American capitalist pig, I plan on opening the first of many tin hat factories in the very near future. Can I interest any of you in a ground floor investment opportunity? We'll have hats in every household by Christmas!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:33 pm
Have you seen the MIT study on the effectiveness of tinfoil hats? It has a surprising finding:

MIT study wrote:

we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

MIT tinfoil hat study
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:35 pm
We'll bury that bit of information, ebrown, no one will ever know.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:35 pm
...perhaps because once dawning the tinfoil hat, one stands out like the resident crazie.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:32 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Have you seen the MIT study on the effectiveness of tinfoil hats? It has a surprising finding:

MIT study wrote:

we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

Now, there's a conspiracy theory I can really get passionate about, being a charter member of the old Tinfoil Hat Brigade in (relatively) good standing.

MIT tinfoil hat study
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 10:30 pm
He's the hero-Rory Dugan
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 07:03 am
ebrown_p wrote:

MIT study wrote:

MIT tinfoil hat study

God in heaven!! This explains SO much! I've never worn a helmet. And I'm a mennonite pacifist.

But all those years playing hockey, and while wearing a cup!

This explains my warrior penis!
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:19 am
Yes and after all of the nonresponses, Zogby found that 66% of New Yorkers want another investigation of what really happened on 9/11.
0 Replies