Temporary partial loss of vision

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 05:23 pm
Lady J, I know what you mean about blindness vs no teeth. Without vision, my life will be literally over, because my life evolves around travel, meeting people, and enjoying the beautiful nature we have in this world of ours. I'd sacrifice my teeth before eyesight any time.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 05:23 pm
AAMOF, I'd give up my hair before my teeth and eyesight.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 06:18 pm
c.i. ....ditto that all the way! Hair first, teeth second and vision hopefully never at all to be lost!

I remember when I got my newest lenses and leaving the Dr.'s office. I walked about a block to a park, laid down on the grass and just looked around. The detail of the leaves that had escaped me before, the blades of grass, now individual and distinct, being able to see the bird that just chirped in that nearby tree, the shape of the flowers and the actual distinguishable facial features of the little children playing close by. It was if I had just awakened after a long, long sleep.....it was incredible.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 09:33 pm
Yes....
0 Replies