i think were having an emotional affair

NICH

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:32 pm
both of us are married both of us have 1 small child each, its strange we seem to be drawn to eachother at first and had great conversations. But now (1 yr later) we seem to be alot more personal we sometimes ride into work together and leave together, we've also spent time just talking in parking lots before hes dropped me off, and sometimes he blows me kisses, 2 days ago he and his wife had a big blow out and i seen him very upset outside we talked he told me they were over, and also told me that our boss asked him if the marriage was in danger because of me. wHAT A JOKE YEAH WE TALK ALOT, BUT THERES BEEN NO SEX UNFORTUNATELY!!! today theres seems to be a funny situation going on hes back with his wife i guess and hes avoiding me, tell me your thoughts because i dont know what to think anymore!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,583 • Replies: 31
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:41 pm
So, you're married with a small child and upset because he won't leave his wife and small child to sleep with you?

Is this for real or is it a script for "Days of Our Lives"?

Sheesh! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:45 pm
EMOTIONAL AFFAIR
NO SEX ACTUALLY IS ONE OF THE LAST THINGS I THINK ABOUT, BUT YEAH MAYBE HE SHOULDE BE LEAVING HIS WIFE, BECAUSE IM STARTING TO WONDER WHY HES BLOWING ME KISSES INSTEAD OF HER!! AND HOW WOULD SHE FEEL ABOUT IT SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SOMETIMES WE DEVELOP FEELINGS THAT HAPPENED SO IN A SENSE YOUR RIGHT ITS LIKE A "DAYS" EPISODE. BUT I DONT THINK OF HAVING SEX WITH HIM, I HAVE BUT ITS NOT THE DRIVING FORCE, T THINK MAYBE IM JUST NAIVE Embarrassed
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:46 pm
there's obviously something going wrong in both your relationships that percipitates this kind of behaviour, so your choices are as follows

bang each other and get it over with, then live with the consequences

agree to be civil towards each other at work but cut off all other ties

divorce your respective partners, take about a year long cooling off period, then see if any kind of normal relationship is possible between you both
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:51 pm
If he's acting funny towards you now, then I am willing to bet he and his wife have spoken about his flirtation with you. I'm guessing she verbally ripped him a new one and now he feels guilty and has decided to cool it with you for a while. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be sniffing around your goodie bag again as soon as the shame wears off.
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:56 pm
emotional affair
exactly thats kind of what i was thinking!! your good thanks
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:56 pm
kickycan wrote:
If he's acting funny towards you now, then I am willing to bet he and his wife have spoken about his flirtation with you. I'm guessing she verbally ripped him a new one and now he feels guilty and has decided to cool it with you for a while. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be sniffing around your goodie bag again as soon as the shame wears off.

http://forums.site5.com/images/smilies/roflmao.gif
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:23 pm
but why cant he just be normal around me in front of other co workers, today he had to tow a vehicle to my husbands garage they somewhat know eachother, my husband works at a well known garage. so he decides on the 2 way in front of all the girls i work with i work at AAA, i m aN operator hes a tow truck driver, so today hes says that my husband wrote me a poem about how he lives on a cloud now that hes with me, so i was joking and said my husband wouldn;t say that, he said come on dont be so insecure about your husbands love for you, it was weird 1 minute hes blowing me kisses next hes telling me my husband loves me Shocked
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:27 pm
Maybe he's trying to say, "Look, you're cute and all, but ain't gonna happen."
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:31 pm
YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT, Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:54 pm
NICH--

How do you feel about adultery? Suppose your husband were flirting heavily with another woman? Would you find this acceptable behavior?

You and the Tow-Truck Driver are seeking your own happiness. What about his wife, your husband and the two kids? Do you two have the right to make four other people very unhappy by breaking your marriage vows?

Put on the brakes before you cause a great deal of unhappiness.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:06 pm
I would not read too much into blowing kisses. That's a sweet gesture
but nothing more, and I suggest, if you have any feelings for him
then help him to get emotionally attached to his wife again. He's obviously
trying, and you're sabotaging. Ask yourself why?

Are you that unhappy in your marriage that you're willing to sacrifice
someone else's (marriage) for it? Let's hope not! Focus on you and your husband and your child. If you cannot do that than seek a divorce, but fooling
around with other people's emotion will leave you exactly where you'd
belong: stranded!
0 Replies

NICH

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:13 pm
EMOTIONAL AFFAIR
well i guess you can say i know how it feels to be cheated on and it hurts badly, its not that i want to cheat with him, I guess i ve developed stupid feelings for him because he shows me interest, and its nice but i dont want to hurt his wife or my husband or the kids, should i tell him how im feeling straight out or just keep hanging out like we do because he even calls me now private number, i might add. but i talk to him i know i shouldnt but i cant help it i really think im falling in love with him Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:21 pm
NICH--

To keep this flirtation from becoming even more serious--and hurting his wife, his child, your husband and you're child--you've got to remove yourself from temptation.

I've heard a lot of self-centered people righteously announce that they didn't mean to start an affair. Where they thought they were going with lunches and phone calls and stolen kisses, I do not know.

Because your marriage is unhappy, this Tow Truck Driver is very tempting. Resist temptation. Work on your marriage--or on your divorce--but leave married men alone.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:40 pm
I have several "emotional affairs" daily
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:03 pm
dyslexia wrote:

Even after the restraining order?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 07:35 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Even after the restraining order?

had 3 waiting in the mall while the lady diane shopped for shoes.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:07 pm
Oh, do the ones that happen strictly between ones ears count as affairs? Hell I must've had a hundred last week!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:25 pm
snood wrote:
Oh, do the ones that happen strictly between ones ears

I've often wondered about that.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:32 pm
Cerebral affairs are just dandy. Cerebral affairs enshrined in the flesh of a married man....

There's nothing wrong with fantasy, but making fantasy real can be very dangerous for all concerned.
0 Replies