Your opinion? should i hold a grudge.

eoe

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 07:45 am
You made it clear that your friend is truly one of your best friends. That's why his involvement with your ex is so un-bestfriend-like. In my world, best friends just don't do that kind of thing to one another.
Hang onto him if you feel that he's worth it but, would you trust him now around any of your future girlfriends? Or your wife?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:30 am
Oh for...

What's with all the handwringing? The best friend is truly no "best" anything and you just need to suck it up and get over the girl. Dump them both and move on!

A friend who isn't loyal isn't a friend at all. As for this babe, well there are PLENTY of other fish in the sea.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 10:37 am
i know what i got to do, it's just that you really can't cry on the shoulder of a friend who'd dating the woman who broke your heart. I ain't saying i'm still sprung and am crying, but you know what i mean.

I've dated many women since her, but I've never really gotten over a girl until the next girl. There may be many inbetween girls, but I think it takes that next big one to get over the last one 100%. And i have no problem being single. Most of my life i've been single and i'm cool with that.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 10:45 am
what, three pages and no one's yet said, "bros before hos?"

well, damn it, i guess i have to do everything around here.

bros before hos.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 11:35 am
I was dating a woman once and had enough of her. My good friend, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of her. They were married 12 years ago and now have 2 wonderful kids and we are all still friends.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 10:53 pm
[/QUOTE]I was dating a woman once and had enough of her. My good friend, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of her. They were married 12 years ago and now have 2 wonderful kids and we are all still friends.[/QUOTE]

maybe it would of been a little harder if she had been the one that dumped you. I'm not saying we had any right to say or do anything. But maybe a little understanding if I didn't take it so well would be appreciated. Are we not allowed to have an opnion about the situation?
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 07:56 pm
Noddy24 wrote:

What's done is done. Move on.

Exactly. Perfectly & simply said.
0 Replies