So, what's your dilemma?
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:34 pm
Re: Is this wrong?
contrex wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:
So, would you think the same way I did?

I would not feel like you did, because I would never DO what you did.

The mildest criticism I could make is that your middle name must be "Tacky".

But there is worse to come.

To go to a strip club where one of the dancers is a girl you have known since she was 13, (THIRTEEN!) and - in front of her own MOTHER - pay her one dollar to "grind your face"... That would be creepy if it were not obvious that you made it all up, probably while masturbating.

My conclusion is that you are what students of Internet behaviour call an "Attention seeking troll". That evening you describe never happened, except in your very sick imagination. I expect you derive sexual pleasure from fantasizing about young girls, and your post above is linked to that.

She's 5 years younger than me... which puts her at 19. OK, maybe I've known her since she was 15... not 13.

And to your assumptions of me... I don't know who the hell you are but I would assume that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about me, so to make accusations like you did above is pretty damn naive.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:54 pm
Jeremiah wrote:
contrex wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:

To go to a strip club where one of the dancers is a girl you have known since she was 13, (THIRTEEN!) and - in front of her own MOTHER - pay her one dollar to "grind your face"... That would be creepy if it were not obvious that you made it all up, probably while masturbating.

My conclusion is that you are what students of Internet behaviour call an "Attention seeking troll". That evening you describe never happened, except in your very sick imagination. I expect you derive sexual pleasure from fantasizing about young girls, and your post above is linked to that.

She's 5 years younger than me... which puts her at 19. OK, maybe I've known her since she was 15... not 13.

And to your assumptions of me... I don't know who the hell you are but I would assume that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about me, so to make accusations like you did above is pretty damn naive.

Look at the silly hole of anger you've dug yourself into!

Listen, it was weird for me when my little sister's friends grew up and got hot. So I know where you're coming from, though I've never seen one of them strip. I actually think you've got a good story here, as long as you can have a sense of humor about it.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 12:30 pm
Jeremiah wrote:
contrex wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:

KILLJOY!

She is 18 so what is the problem.......?

<snork>

Why'd you post and ask if it was weird or wrong and then call someone who answered your question a "killjoy"?

Gee, almost seems like you really just wanted to tell a story about getting your face "grinded", and hopefully get a chorus of Beavises to huh-huh-huh along with you...
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 12:44 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Gee, almost seems like you really just wanted to tell a story about getting your face "grinded", and hopefully get a chorus of Beavises to huh-huh-huh along with you...

You expressed what I wanted to say, only you have done it so much better.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 01:43 pm
Sounds about right cypher!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 02:56 pm
oh, thanks guys!

and Contrex, I thought the same about your post. Smile
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 05:44 pm
Laughing You cheap bugger...a buck?!

Guess that's where the Canadian strippers have it a little better. They at least get a 5.
0 Replies