Is this wrong?

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 12:05 am
So I went out for Happy Hour/a farewell drinkfest for a couple of guys that was their last day at work today. The idea came up to go to Pharoah's (a local strip club). While discussing, a lady in my dept. said that she's game... because her daughter works there. I asked if she was a bartender or a shotgirl... turns out that she's a dancer. So, I'm thinking...sweet, she's always been pretty cute. However, I've known her since she was about 13 or something.

Anyhow, I went, and decided to stay until she went on. She was fuckin hot... and I went to the stage, gave her a buck and she grinded my face. Not that I didn't like it, I just felt really weird and strange having that done by someone I've known for a while.

So, would you think the same way I did?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,685 • Replies: 27
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 06:14 am
Re: Is this wrong?
Jeremiah wrote:

I would not feel like you did, because I would never DO what you did.

The mildest criticism I could make is that your middle name must be "Tacky".

But there is worse to come.

To go to a strip club where one of the dancers is a girl you have known since she was 13, (THIRTEEN!) and - in front of her own MOTHER - pay her one dollar to "grind your face"... That would be creepy if it were not obvious that you made it all up, probably while masturbating.

My conclusion is that you are what students of Internet behaviour call an "Attention seeking troll". That evening you describe never happened, except in your very sick imagination. I expect you derive sexual pleasure from fantasizing about young girls, and your post above is linked to that.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 07:41 am
Quote:
To go to a strip club where one of the dancers is a girl you have known since she was 13, (THIRTEEN!) and - in front of her own MOTHER - pay her one dollar to "grind your face"... That would be creepy if it were not obvious that you made it all up, probably while masturbating.

He didn't pay her a dollar to grind his face. He just gave her a dollar. The grinding was the girl's idea. She is obviously very comfortable with her sexuality (and you obviously aren't).

There is nothing sick about giving her a dollar just because you've known her when she was young. I have only been to a strip club once, and it wasn't for me, and never gave out any money like that...but it sounds a perfectly reasonable, if not partly expected thing to do.

Quote:
My conclusion is that you are what students of Internet behaviour call an "Attention seeking troll". That evening you describe never happened, except in your very sick imagination. I expect you derive sexual pleasure from fantasizing about young girls, and your post above is linked to that.

I think you're taking out your own teenage sexual frustrations on this guy. You sound ridiculous. What's "behaviour"?

Jeremy,

Anyone would have felt awkward being grinded while her mom was watching. But the girl knew this, right? In the mom was up for going also. It's clearly not a big issue for them.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:10 am
There's nothing wrong with it at all, although I guess it's understandable that you'd feel funny, since it was someone you knew.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:14 am
How much older than 13 is she now?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 08:53 am
stuh505 wrote:
He didn't pay her a dollar to grind his face. He just gave her a dollar. The grinding was the girl's idea. She is obviously very comfortable with her sexuality (and you obviously aren't).

I am comfortable with all kinds of sexuality. I just don't like tacky creeps.

stuh505 wrote:
I have only been to a strip club once, and it wasn't for me, and never gave out any money like that...but it sounds a perfectly reasonable, if not partly expected thing to do.

Then you are as tacky as the original poster

stuh505 wrote:
I think you're taking out your own teenage sexual frustrations on this guy. You sound ridiculous.

What nonsense. I am very far indeed from being a teenager.

stuh505 wrote:
What's "behaviour"?

The correct spelling of the word where I come from. Duh.

stuh505 wrote:
Anyone would have felt awkward being grinded while her mom was watching. But the girl knew this, right? In the mom was up for going also. It's clearly not a big issue for them.

Tacky tacky tacky.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:33 am
Jeremiah wrote:
So I went out for Happy Hour/a farewell drinkfest for a couple of guys that was their last day at work today. The idea came up to go to Pharoah's (a local strip club). While discussing, a lady in my dept. said that she's game... because her daughter works there. I asked if she was a bartender or a shotgirl... turns out that she's a dancer. So, I'm thinking...sweet, she's always been pretty cute. However, I've known her since she was about 13 or something.

Anyhow, I went, and decided to stay until she went on. She was **** hot... and I went to the stage, gave her a buck and she grinded my face. Not that I didn't like it, I just felt really weird and strange having that done by someone I've known for a while.

I checked my copy of "Strip Joint Etiquette for Dummies", and yes, it seems you did everything exactly as you should have.

Good work, sir. You may keep your testicles.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:35 am
In fact, I'm thinking of using this as my sig line. May I?

Jeremiah wrote:
I went to the stage, gave her a buck and she grinded my face.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:38 am
Proper etiquette says you should have given both the girl AND her mother a five spot for some double grinding action. You know, make it a family affair.

Yours in taste,

Gargamel
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:45 am
if it's wrong, i don't ever want to be right
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:47 am
Quote:

stuh505 wrote:
I have only been to a strip club once, and it wasn't for me, and never gave out any money like that...but it sounds a perfectly reasonable, if not partly expected thing to do.

Quote:
Then you are as tacky as the original poster

That's like saying "you didn't inhale"
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 09:49 am
And to extend that anology, going to a strip club is about as harmless as smoking a joint.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 10:06 am
Didn't say it was 'harmful'!

I would make no such moral judgements on anybody...

It seems the poster is trying to excuse HIMSELF for going, that's what I find strange...

'I went to a strip club, but not like others do, and I didn't do all the things they do'

T'aint nobodies business if anybody goes to a strip club.

You read me wrong, gargamel, I do not 'frown' on anything like that!

x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 10:07 am
Where did he say the mother was watching? He said he went with the group and stayed for her dance. I'm not assuming Mom was still there.

You feel how you feel. Probably a case of a red-caped pitchfork guy on your right shoulder telling you you should feel bad while the white-winged wonder on your left shoulder is talking with your mother's voice. Don't worry about what you did, but if you feel creepy about it then don't go back.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 10:27 am
smorgs wrote:
Didn't say it was 'harmful'!

I would make no such moral judgements on anybody...

It seems the poster is trying to excuse HIMSELF for going, that's what I find strange...

'I went to a strip club, but not like others do, and I didn't do all the things they do'

T'aint nobodies business if anybody goes to a strip club.

You read me wrong, gargamel, I do not 'frown' on anything like that!

x

I gotcha.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 11:15 am
By Joe Tex?Laughing
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 11:37 am
smorgs wrote:

Eh? I don't know where you got that idea. I tried it, didn't like it, but don't have a problem with them. I never made an attempt to excuse myself. Is it necessary that I be a habitual user to be a proponent?

edit: oh I get it, you think that by stating the irrelevant fact that I did not slip a dollar bill into her panties I was attempting to exempt myself. Nope, I was establishing my experience on the issue to establish the context for my opinion.
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 11:40 am
contrex wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:

I would not feel like you did, because I would never DO what you did.

The mildest criticism I could make is that your middle name must be "Tacky".

But there is worse to come.

KILLJOY!

She is 18 so what is the problem.......?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 11:41 am
Jeremiah wrote:

You tell us, you're the one who felt uncomfortable with it!
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 12:04 pm
stuh505 wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:

You tell us, you're the one who felt uncomfortable with it!

If I'm in my early 20's and have known her since she was 13 and she is now a minimum of 18 its not a big age difference. A little creepy but legally okay.
0 Replies