Lord Ellpus wrote:
Several male members may appear from time to time

waiting .....

<<foot tapping>>

Bella have you seen any? flying by?
0 Replies

josey1

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:19 pm
I'm a bit older than a teenager, but I probably sound like one.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:19 pm
I would like to make the offer of posting a picture of a rude vegetable at this moment in time, to cheer Josie up a little.

Do you think I should?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:20 pm
josey1 wrote:
Well usually I cope fine, but sometimes cracks will appear. I hope just like everyone does from time to time. I'm not quite sure whether I'm good at coping with these things when they do though.
I don't know of BF uses me like a doormat but I sure feel a little down lately.

A relative is dying at moment.

Telling you you don't do anything right, or making you feel that way because he had a bad day is using you as a doormat.

And someone dying often makes us take a long hard look at how fragile life is and tends to make us more introspective.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:21 pm
Yes - you are good at the funny veg thing - do it for josie!

x
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:23 pm
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/lord_ellpus/rude_vegetable.jpg
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:24 pm
Quote:
And someone dying often makes us take a long hard look at how fragile life is and tends to make us more introspective.

Bella's right...

We often examine our own lives at these times and asses our successes and (perceived) failures - you are not alone in this.

How long have you been with your BF?

x
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:24 pm
josey, first, we all welcome you to A2K. I understand completely how you must feel if someone you love is dying. I am not certain what our resident royalty means by a "rude vegetable", but I am certain that it will amuse you.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:25 pm
josey1 wrote:
Well here goes here's one thing. My BF has a very stressful job and I try hard to help, but just latley I can do nothing right.........well that's how it feels anyway.

There are many people who have very stressful jobs. He is not the only one. And I am wondering why it should be on you to "help". Isn't he the one who selected the job? probably so he can make good money or it is something he really is dedicated to doing. Whatever his reasons, he picked the job, he needs to be accepting of the stresses he puts himself under. If it is too stressful then he needs to make a decision to find something else and move on from it. As his girlfriend, nothing wrong with him discussing said issues with you but I certainly hope he is not taking his frustrations out on you because that is unfair. You didn't put this stress on him and it is unfair to let off steam and push stress onto you.

From the other side of the coin, I put myself into a job that drove me nuts with stress. I was a bitch on wheels for ages and my boyfriend bore the brunt of my frustrations. It took him saying it to me, spelling it out real clear, so I could see how badly I was behaving. I needed to hear it or I would have just continued on being a brat to him because it was what I was getting used to doing. Luckily he was smart enough to tell me to zip it. He would listen to me and offer advice and cheer me up where he could, but when it came to me being moody with him or taking out my work-anger on him, he just wouldn't stand for it.
0 Replies

smorgs

You never fail, Ellpus

x
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Letty wrote:
I am not certain what our resident royalty means by a "rude vegetable", but I am certain that it will amuse you.

Well, first it didn't say thank you after having the door held for it. And on top of that, it openly mocked our Lordie.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:27 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/lord_ellpus/rude_vegetable.jpg

I am most unimpressed.
I didn't know you were a red-head!
0 Replies

josey1

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:30 pm
The vegetable is sooo funny. I didn't expect it to be quite so good. :-)

I'll have to keep that one.
0 Replies

josey1

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:33 pm
I get what you mean about the job and stress.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:35 pm
I'm glad you like it, Josie.

I shall butt out now, and let the sensible ones take over, unless you want to see my particularly erotic tomato, of course.

Some are pretty direct, others are soft and yielding, but can be a bit flakey at times.

In the end though, they are all good, I have found.
0 Replies

josey1

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:37 pm
I'm probably feeling a bit sensitive. You expect people to behave a particular way, but sometimes it brings it home to you that really you're just one drop in the ocean in this big world. The world keeps turning and mad stuff still keeps going on. i think I need some enjoyable me time but I just don't know how to get it. I want to disappear from all the things that seem to be upsetting me at the moment. Anonymity would be great.
0 Replies

josey1

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:37 pm
The erotic tomato sounds interesting.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:39 pm
Quote:
I shall butt out now, and let the sensible ones take over

That's my nugde...

I have to go and attend to the domestics - but I shall return!

s
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 12:44 pm
Josie, one word of advice before I go.

What I would do if I were you, would be to go back and start at the beginning, giving as many relevant facts and concerns as you see fit to divulge.

If you give it out in dribs and drabs, the crazed women on A2K will become frustrated, and probably disappear to another thread that contains either the words "penis" or Organism" in the title.

Take your time, put it all down (anonymity is important, of course) and let them all think it over. I have seen many individuals transformed by what they learn about life, here on A2K.

In fact, I was one myself. Believe it or not, I was quite insane before I found this place.

Good luck.
0 Replies