Neverending Rap Battle III

danger

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 11:21 am

d-d-danger

i role by in ranger niggz on the street shoutn there goes D-d-d-d-danger with a stu..t..ter o..o.o..n now ya all shittin it/ emcees in a mile radius see the floor they be hittin it hard/ personallity like a druggy locked behind bars/ u say ya a emcee y u send me ya war bars in the form of a birthday card/ to... danger you must be kiddin me/ am a force that strong than any emcee lyrically/ lesson learn this **** next to me u mite aswell never spit/ iv seen ya **** it counterfit/ im that nigga that gonna link up ya hoe an ****/ but i been there before ya mum blood carpet burn off ya livin room floor ya get me/ an i hit her bare back wanna lil brother yo i can arrange that/ now ya got ya catz roling six man deep with ya base ball bats/ foolish, i drive by wit the nine an hit ya whole crew leave ya standin on the street like **** wot i do/ the gun it got ya prints on it/ banged up wishin ya didnt even try to spit/ torn apart bit by bit it my fault i dnt give a fuk i admit it/ danger how u be livin it... u surronded by it now ya scared even when u see the sign DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE.

bored so wrote sum ****... lol
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 12:59 pm
jus bored so lemme spit somethin

i hear people talkin bout me **** it o well/i keep the mic on my arm like the tattoo of one on LL/and you know if anybody trips bout the crips i got hollow tips in my clips to close ya lips/**** you if you a blood or you rollin wit the Dips/yeah you can make fun of my name like o hes just a kid/i aint them bitches in rap vids i'm a street dude that pops lids/i roll wit eryk danger and hitman j/all these dudes good in battles and **** yo ass up everyday/as for me everyday i'm lettin off sprays from my k's/i see a fine bitch later that night she on my cock/cuz its like damn you'd think my name is Chris wit all of my icy Rocks/they see it and their panties are Goin Down so **** it call me Yung Joc/got that from bein on the block round the clock pushin red tops and glocks/i'm a NY crip so I'mma run your ass to Boston if I catch you wit Red Sox/smoke the chron all the time i'm more baked than ziti/got more cream than a factory that makes Edy's/as for my ride a drop top wit bulletproof windows case somebody feel like lettin a clip pop/chick wanna ride in my car for free hell no it aint a pit stop/i been gone for a while but i'm jus showin ya'll i still got my lyrical swagger/my lyrical daggers will have you know about bags more than a grocery store bagger/favorite mcee is snoop wit that blue flag out and bustin that c walk/theres been some stupid ass people here before that dont know bout g talk/i been on here for years so i'm a veteran is what most people say/and if you dont like me hey its okay i'll get at ya ass another day but the same way/lyrically decimating you until people start to say damn get out of that dudes way/if you wanna battle me people already know your situation and your destination/to put it simply there is gonna be a lyrical assasination/just give me a beat and a mic and thats all of my accomodations/ask around ask eryk and danger how i roll/i gurantee their poll will say you wanna verse him you diggin yourself into a hole/i aint gonna become no commercial rapper like that dude 50/instead my ryhmes gon stay nifty so they cut you swiftly if i think you startin to get shifty/and dont any of ya'll be pickin on that chick mcee fya/cuz she shocks most dudes like they water and shes an open electrical wire/so anybody that wants what step up so i can own ya/and as for ya bitch i'll Ryder like her first name is Winona
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 03:53 pm
this is a call out post to anyone who wants to battle

locking yo gaze
within lyrical labrynths
my shocking flow blaze
looking like a miracle on absinth
green lights blocking out the grays
innocence havent had since , judgement was passed
the judge went to my class
i made his gavil a sledge hammer made of ti-cast
so it could fly faster then icurus's wax wings
dropping like the stock exchanged drained from taxing
popping glocks strained from the same pain crack bring
when the crack sings crackles crackleing like frodo an the black ring
i vow to never bow to white yellow red or black kings
your rhymes got no spine like a matress without backsprings
your lines got no mind like a gat pressin out ur skulls backing

infiltrate on a molecular level ions lost
my metal jesus puttin you devils on a iron cross
my words interlink like a chain
nouns an verbs that make you think like a brain
found on the curb your soul sinks like a drain
0 Replies

Obnoxious

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 03:58 pm
Obnoxious steppin up again ya'll better be cautious
Slaughter y'all if you keep makin me nautious
Seein the b!tches and snitches
come up and leave em in stitches
I'm viscious I already told you
aint superstitious cause I hold true
to what I believe be it right or wrong
Takin hits from my pipe, rips from my bong
Call me a snake I leave emcees rattled
inject venom with every bite when I battle
leaders and politicians all better beware
cause O.B.'s comin in to give em a scare
It'a almost halloween so they'd better prepare
cause nothins what it seems on the hallowicked eve
My message for other MC's to come up with thier own style
Cause Eminems 'bout to sue if they keep copin ish from 8 mile

Just talkin **** is all.
0 Replies

Obnoxious

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 03:59 pm
Halloween night when the shadows grow deep
it seems alright but then stalkers come to creep
the grim reap up lookin for a soul to keep
seein some little kids walkin with smiles on thier face
feelin a presence so they increasin thier pace
ish turns to a race candy falls to the ground forgotten
droppin costumes made out of cotton
stomachs churning with fear makin em feel rotten
but only more evil at the turn of the block
eyes growing wide with fear at the sight of a glock
feelin shock makin thier knees too weak to walk
feelin a knock at the back of the head
final sight is a rock as they fall to the ground dead
a feeling of dread takin over as death continues to spread
the blood pooling all over the world as tears are shed
triple six written in crimson as the world turns to red
0 Replies

danger

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 04:25 pm
dj quik blood ya droppin tho lyrics hard now dred like it... an obnoxious i knw ya was fukin about an it want serious but liekd some of ya bars man...

d-d-d-d-anger .... peace out -1-
0 Replies

danger

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 05:22 pm
d-d-danger

yo!!! my Force is beyond measure pressure release em' beneath feet relaxed on the rangers pedals/ the Words around yeah high time back it got around quick/ every1 knws me even tho my name I changed it/ now im back on the site with dj quick one of me old bredrins an his flow be sick/ I went picked up the mic and left the dispatcher real ill probably cancer/ Cuz ever since he's been smoking mics like a passionate blunt consumer/ Who claims its not a rumor that weed is a mind enhancer/ Containing electrolytes that fight-off tumors/ Freelancer with the lyrical since new advances from the pen/ Have turned tight lines into a ritual part of breathin' again/ Its a Miracle!!! the way up an cumin emcee like DJ QUIK KID AN HITMAN J shine my friends/ From the habitat haters thought hope was minimal/ No leeway to ridicule in the space my elbow room occupies/ Too high on the rise these niggas look minuscule compared to use/ Its a G affair where only elites get invites...the rest are pitiful/

bored an though id drop down sum barz Laughing cuz my last drop was ok but not that gd check it out...

peace out -1-
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 05:32 pm
good stuff blud respect.good looks on the shoutout
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 05:52 pm
Freestyle cuz im bored......Usin my previous freestylin style thas similer 2 dangers and quick kids...biters :wink: Laughing

bored outta my mind/ just writin these lines//Kickin it on my chair/makin da words for this rhyme//Ive adapted to trouble/ Love makin these hot-rhymes// i just stop-time and watch fear as my block-shines// Im goin
back to Pac-times/where you can either love it or hate-it//Or debate-it/ but for gods sake just grasp da facts i stated// Dont be a fake G who acts all overrated/or a wanna-be rapper who never gonna make-it// I aint white or black bitch, yea thas right im mix//at least ya girl respect me/ she was givin me a couple licks//im always full of tricks, Im not pimp but i know a fine girl when i see one// Fuckin her wid such force it'll even make emcees-run//
makin flesh peel/ cant do that to me im man-made outta steel//Me Quick kid Eryk and danger Run this site//eat yall up in one bite/Throw punches in a fight// I dont give a fu'ck we'll leave ya runnin outta sight//All these lil hatas in the world dont affect-me// Hustlin on my block and all the gangstas respect-me//cant wreck-me/ my power and hate collides-n-crash// PD at ma door i quickly hide-da-stash// All my homies on one side/ reppin it and you know how we do// one day we hanging by da corner next People wanna sue// Me vs. some other wack ass/ damn bitches im to crazy to beat// Call me father nature/ it my duty to raise up tha heat// I dont care what ya ass think/ you know how this Beast-rides//
Reppin it for my Homies up in da east-side//And tha girls up in there/ and they know who they are// Panties commin off quicker than the roof of my car//F*ck yall/ you think im 2 hot? oh well bitch i like da heat// AhA F*ck water all i need is a mic-and-a-beat// Stop tryna fight-in-da-streets/ You aint worthy of trash- talk// Ya words dont mean ****/ how bout you let the fuckin cash-talk?//Messin wid me?/ My reaction is deadly/ more faster than sonic// U aint no drug dealer just cuz your ass hooked on Phonics!Laughing//These fools tryna get All of hitman J/ they only deserve a part-of-it// Some of these fools i saw readin a drug dealin starter-kid//
Read da name bitch/ hitman J ready for the slaughter//More dangerous than drinkin 2 much salt water//Mess wid my dude quick ima f*ck ya ass up no doub about it// None of me or quicks lyrics?this site wouldnt be **** widout-it!//

AhA

tell me what yall think..
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 05:56 pm
ha thas some ill **** right there man good looks on the shoutout...and for all ya'll out there thats hatin on us step up please we love easy kills
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 05:57 pm
yeah i eat easy kills for breakfest with my toast Laughing
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:01 pm
yeah we eat easy kills for breakfast with our toast Laughing
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:01 pm
ha but seriously man if u me danger and eryk left this site would be ****
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:03 pm
Yeah i know that was a point i put up in my spit, cuz we tha most active ones here..
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:09 pm
yeah and also lyrically this site would be crap cuz we the illest on here
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:10 pm
......boooorrreeed.....lol damn nuttin to do on the holidays
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:13 pm
yeah so was good wit ya man u rap in the streets 2?
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:18 pm
Yeah i rap on my block, at school, at my friends house whenever, thas good practice....wat bout U?
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:20 pm
pretty much the same thing only sometimes i work in a studio i actually got a mixtape out
0 Replies

Hitman J

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 06:23 pm
aww...you suck Laughing
0 Replies