Bacon, sausage and French Cowardice
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 11:01 pm
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 11:05 pm
Egg Bacon and French Soldiers soiling their trousers when Artillery is heard!
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 11:09 pm
spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam

<glad you're trying to follow the Movement>
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 11:22 pm
I'll take that, but now you must show that the French Soldiers were "brave"

When?

Not in Algeria-They got their butts kicked because they gave up so easily

Not in World War I and World War II- The French Armies practically dissolved when they ran up against the Germans.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:15 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon#The_Egyptian_expedition_of_1798.E2.80.9399

It's bleeding albatross flavoured.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:33 am
Hingehead- Unlike most of the left wing on these threads who are inarticulate and have proved that they cant read, I read your link. It was a great review of some of the things I already knew:

l. Bonaparte was one of the greatest Generals of all time-NOT BORN IN FRANCE, OF COURSE, BUT IN CORSICA!

2. The French did well in Egypt but only because of Napoleon's genius in military tactics

3. The French had their butts kicked by the British Navy in a bad defeat

4. Napoleon suffered a defeat in Haiti

5. The French defeated the Prussians

6. The Russian kicked the ass of the cowardly French who had to retreat ignominiously!!

Thanks for your link which showed me that the French Soldier,EVEN WHEN LED BY THE GREATEST GENERAL OF ALL TIMES, is a cowardly wimp!!
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:42 am
How long exactly have you been racist scum? What is it about the French that really riles you? Are you one of those Freedom Fries guys? Still pissed because the French wouldn't toe Bush's line in the UN on Iraq?

Anyone who paints an entire race as having exactly the same trait strikes me as a mental pygmy. Gawd, if I thought all Americans were like you I'd explode.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:55 am
hingehead wrote:
How long exactly have you been racist scum? What is it about the French that really riles you? Are you one of those Freedom Fries guys? Still pissed because the French wouldn't toe Bush's line in the UN on Iraq?

Anyone who paints an entire race as having exactly the same trait strikes me as a mental pygmy. Gawd, if I thought all Americans were like you I'd explode.

There there...he's just a troll.

perhaps a French troll?

Or perhaps he was frightened in utero by a spirited rendering of the Marseillese?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:58 am
BernardR wrote:
Bacon, sausage and French Cowardice

Lord have mercy...did Possum make a joke?

Never knew he had it in him....
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:59 am
A troll? Pretty funny coming from an Australian Rabbit.In the USA, we use Rabbits for target practice. You haven't dared lately to try to outmatch me in any of the threads, have you, Dlowan? You still remember the last time I kicked your butt soundly, don't you?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:01 am
BernardR wrote:
A troll? Pretty funny coming from an Australian Rabbit.In the USA, we use Rabbits for target practice. You haven't dared lately to try to outmatch me in any of the threads, have you, Dlowan? You still remember the last time I kicked your butt soundly, don't you?

Nope...but I recall kicking yours on a number of occasions, through a number of name changes .

But your butt is so boring, people only kick it when they are really bored, or when they are Nimh and enjoy refuting nonsense endlessly.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:03 am
Look, Hingehead, it is my opinion, based on the facts that I have assembled that the French are opportunistic cowards who have been saved from the German War Machine twice in the Twentieth Century and then repay us by lying and dissimulating.

First, they say they will LEAD the countries into Lebanon by providing at least two thousand troops. Then they change and say it will be four hundred.

Lying cowardly opportunists!!!
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:16 am
Really, Dlowan? Well, where have you been, Brave Bunny?Sleeping in one of those aboriginal Rabbit hutches? You haven't as much showed a whisker in months in any of my threads! They say rabbits frighten easily.
I know you can't run very fast since you are so goofy that you smoke cigarettes. Only a demented rabbit would do that!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:16 am
old europe wrote:
....Or would you rather say that watching Monty Python is indeed a waste of time?

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Not at all. It's well worth it - especially "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

Your the alter ego of BerhardR, Brandon? Shocked

He asked a question. I posted a polite answer. What's the problem?
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:36 am
The problem, Brandon, is that the left doesn't know how to answer questions or to acquire evidence for their positions, so they must fall back on adolescent name calling.

Ignore the name calling, Brandon, and keep posting good points with evidence. When they begin calling names, you know you have won the argument!!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:56 am
BernardR wrote:
The problem, Brandon, is that the left doesn't know how to answer questions or to acquire evidence for their positions, so they must fall back on adolescent name calling.

Ignore the name calling, Brandon, and keep posting good points with evidence. When they begin calling names, you know you have won the argument!!

In this case, I wasn't even aguing with anyone. I just said that I had enjoyed a comedy show.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:58 am
That means nothing, Brandon. Because you hold opinions that they do not like, the left wingers will attack anything you say, even if you have evidence that it is true.

Good Luck, Brandon!!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:12 am
dlowan wrote:
But your butt is so boring, people only kick it when they are really bored, or when they are Nimh and enjoy refuting nonsense endlessly.

Tautological.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:38 am
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Tautological.

Oh?

Bored and Nimh, or Nimh and "enjoy refuting nonsense endlessly"?

If the former, I am sorry indeed...if the latter, yes..you have a point!

BTW, you haven't answered my question on the France bashing thread?
0 Replies