My graduation speech!

cavfancier

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 02:49 pm
Definitely include pyrotechnics then....pull a 'Great White' and you will be forever remembered Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 03:34 pm
von, I'm not sure why you kept the date of your speech a secret up until now, but pyrotechnics will definitely win you a place in history of the school - and maybe the fire department. c.i.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 04:32 pm
Now, in what country are you situated ?

With a speech in the dead heat of summer assuming that youre not in the deep southern hemisphere, youre going to have to liven it up or everyones going to zone out . I think that we should return to the concept of you interviewing a bunch of the members of the class from the podium. Of course, everyone will have stock prepared answers(prepared by you) and you will weave a splendid story concocted to give your buds who arent valedictorians, a little of the fifteen minutes. Also, more importantly, they wont fall asleep.

You think you could pull off this sort of thing ?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 04:45 pm
Wait, hold on -- you just mean "15 minutes of fame," right farmerman? If the dude's expected to go for a quarter of an hour at that podium in front of a captive audience, I'd recommend laryngitis.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 05:37 pm
SARS would definitely be a way out. c.i.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 05:42 pm
Cav don't like SARS jokes right now Confused I know c.i. was only being sarscastic
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 05:55 pm
you don't, eh?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 05:57 pm
Sorry, cav, sometimes sarcasm can backfire - like this one. c.i.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2003 06:27 am
No time ;(
Hmm .. sounds like a good idea but.. I don't have much time for the speech. Especially that the principal of the school along with a few other "high ranked guests" are going to give speeches as well. So I have limited time for my speech there's no room for more than that Confused
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2003 06:47 am
c.i. should recheck my spelling in that SARS post Very Happy
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2003 09:23 am
cav, The worst speller on the planet has no business checking other people's spelling. Wink c.i.
0 Replies