Take my Wife, Please

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:37 pm
ossobuco wrote:

Still, she bought you cookies! Count yer blessings..

I dunno..

If I want to buy something for my husband to 'make him happy' I make sure it is something he likes

If i want something to make ME happy

I make sure it is something he doesnt like. Laughing

Almond cookie cj?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 07:38 am
You're done? That musta been a hellofa look she gave you.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:30 am
I am an admitted food snob. There is nothing wrong with it.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:31 am
You would make a good couple. Razz
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 12:41 pm
I guess you are an American, because you call biscuits "cookies". Well, buddy, you sound like an ignorant Joe Sixpack kind of guy to me. I love amaretti biscuits. Send your wife over to my house (if she's half way decent looking) and she'll get some apppreciation, and you can stay with your Twinkies.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 12:48 pm
Cjhsa ain't ignorant.... about food, that is :wink:.
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 01:57 pm
Cjhsa, your a piece of ****, not a man.........just a piece of s h i t. Support your family and be glad you have one, and thank your lucky stars they have not left you sorry ass. I've worked 3 different jobs to support my wife and kids so she can raise them. If I can do it you can too.

My wife can't cook for **** either, so I will do alot of the cook'n. It's always made on the smoker/grill, easy to clean up and a good excuse to have a beer. Hell I've made hot pockets on that thing, frozen pizza, fries, even spagetti-o's.

Take charge, lead by example, and smile. And DO NOT grimace! My wife has made things that would make a billy goat puke, say thank you and when she isn't look'n toss it out the door!

Suck it up and be a man.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 01:59 pm
LuckyLad wrote:
Cjhsa, your a piece of ****, not a man.........just a piece of s h i t. Support your family and be glad you have one, and thank your lucky stars they have not left you sorry ass. I've worked 3 different jobs to support my wife and kids so she can raise them. If I can do it you can too.

My wife can't cook for **** either, so I will do alot of the cook'n. It's always made on the smoker/grill, easy to clean up and a good excuse to have a beer. Hell I've made hot pockets on that thing, frozen pizza, fries, even spagetti-o's.

Take charge, lead by example, and smile. And DO NOT grimace! My wife has made things that would make a billy goat puke, say thank you and when she isn't look'n toss it out the door!

Suck it up and be a man.

Shocked Rolling Eyes

R E L A X dude....
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 02:19 pm
I am, I am..........**** fire I forget that you guys don't know me that well. I've done that other places and people think I'm gonna come thru the screen and kick their ass. NOT SO.

After I pushed the button I read my post, you gotta read it picturing me smile'n.

I think the only one I got mad at and was serious was to Noddy24, I was pissed and I apologized after that.

I wasn't pissed here, the only serious parts were paragraph 2 & 3. And I've never been around a billy goat, nor do I want to, that was a phrase from Rambo, one funny damn show(no not Rambone)

Last sentence is what I tell everybody, suck it up and be a man. I tell my wife that all the time.

It is hard to tell if someone is serious or not without look'n at them. I'm not sorry, cause I wasn't serious. I'll try to use those damn little faces over on the left more often to show my face. Problem is I'm miss'n some teeth, my left eye and I have big ears. :wink: Shocked Very Happy Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 02:35 pm
CJ will make some woman a hell of a husband, someday.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 02:42 pm
She better not serve him almond cookies!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 07:14 pm
What a bunch of pansies. Especially you LuckyLad.

Can you spell "Pussywhipped"?

I am, you are, everybody's PUSSYWHIPPED. And like it!
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:12 pm
I guess I'd rather be "pussywhipped" than "dickwhipped". :wink:

And yes I am, and I like it. Gonna go get me some right now.
0 Replies