Got one for ya, lettin' go!

LuckyLad

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:21 pm
You all are giving great advise. Flushd, yes your right on track. Chai, I'm similar but don't cry asking for a hug........I get pissed and wonder why the hell is she doing this to me. :wink: Then I get my wits straight.

Squinney & Ossobuco - I do drink, not alot, but I do drink beer. As far as a counseller or shrink......not for myself. I do believe that in my wifes eyes our marriage is fine, some bumps but just fine. This is my problem and I should talk to her about it, until I figure out what to say I guess I will "sleep in the bed that I have made". If it bothers her she will probably ask, and then I MUST tell her.

Flushd, I hear everything you say. I am the type that thinks: "If I have to ask you to do it, then I'll do it my damn self!" She always tells me to "Just ask!" Sometimes I think I would die of thirst with her standing above me asking me what I want, and telling me to just ask her/tell her.

I don't think I'd "swim thru shark infested waters to bring her a lemon-aid", but I'd do it in a heart beat to keep her safe.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:55 pm
LuckyLad--

No hard feelings. People with thin skin shouldn't give advice.
0 Replies