"Lady farts" - discuss

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:30 am
Queef....isn't that the little bit of hair that sticks up at the front of one's head?

That's what my Italian barber calls it.

"Ay, Meester Ellpus, 'owa you want a your queef?"

"Starting with a long middle "C" then rising a note at the end, thank you"
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:32 am
Coming right up!

(big boy)

x
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:46 am
S'funny, that's exactly what Mario answers each time. Then he does that thing with his hands....
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:54 am
HEHEHE...cute!

Umm, I'm just plea the 5th on this topic, I'm sure there's nothing I could add that hasn't already been said...LOL
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 03:01 pm
I was thinking about this at work today.... (I don't care)..and I think the proper response would be something like "You know, that is my Pussy Not Filled to Capacity Alarm. Please see to it."
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 03:12 pm
Lash, dahlink...
You are a woman of many refinements. Wink
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 03:17 pm
<daintily sips from coffee cup, with pinky delicately extended>

<lightly touches embroidered hanky to sides of mouth>

<demurs>

<thinks of large penis>

Hi, LTX!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 05:13 pm
ha ha ha ha ha . U funny bugger

x
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:26 pm
Quote:
I was thinking about this at work today.... (I don't care)..and I think the proper response would be something like "You know, that is my Pussy Not Filled to Capacity Alarm. Please see to it."

>Snicker<

>Hi5 Lash!<
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:52 pm
Think yew, chickies!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 02:07 am
Lash wrote:
"You know, that is my Pussy Not Filled to Capacity Alarm. Please see to it."

Another great response!
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 05:27 am
Material girl you seem very at home with this subject. i feel sorry for any man that has to spend the night with you.

Smelly Cow!!
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:14 am
An elderly couple was attending church services when about halfway through she leans over and says to him, "I just had a silent passing of gas, what do you think I should do?"

He leans over to her and replies, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid..."
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:15 am
Biggest laugh for days!!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:16 am
Lash wrote:

exactly.

If there is room for air, your too small.......... Cool
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:18 am
Sue Brag wrote:
Material girl you seem very at home with this subject. i feel sorry for any man that has to spend the night with you.

Smelly Cow!!

I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around you ever. You are a venom filled little bitch who's nasty comments and ill wishes aren't welcome here.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:18 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Lash wrote:

exactly.

If there is room for air, your too small.......... Cool

That's what I'm talking about! Very Happy
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:26 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Sue Brag wrote:

Smelly Cow!!

I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around you ever. You are a venom filled little bitch who's nasty comments and ill wishes aren't welcome here.

Material girl is a member in good standing of our Grrl Power Club. Your statements to her are crass and unacceptable. You should apologize post haste, and not repeat this unwelcome behavior again or the Grrl Power club will mass and rain upon you with withering fury, driving you, with personal humiliation, from our midst.

This is our hobby and we're good at it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:35 am
I'll just queef in yer face..
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 10:33 am
Lash wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Sue Brag wrote:

Smelly Cow!!

Material girl is a member in good standing of our Grrl Power Club. Your statements to her are crass and unacceptable. You should apologize post haste, and not repeat this unwelcome behavior again or the Grrl Power club will mass and rain upon you with withering fury, driving you, with personal humiliation, from our midst.

This is our hobby and we're good at it.

Tinker, you may think you can come on this forum, flirt with some Embarrassed , insult others Evil or Very Mad and from time to time generate a few laughs Laughing but messing with the SISTERS Shocked is not advised.

I think you'd be better off recognising this, if you want to have fun sticking around.

If in doubt as to someone's relative strength of networking here, just look at their number of posts - the more, the better their support group (by and large - there are some argumentative MFers who never go away!) Rolling Eyes
0 Replies