Who and where are the real Jews?

The Anointed

Sat 7 May, 2022 05:11 am
@Theo202,
Quote:
You mean me pointing out that Paul lied to the Sanhedrin and contradicted himself about where he was told what his role was?

No! I mean, your sneaky and sly suggestion that Paul was one of the lying false apostles, which were rejected by the church in Ephesus, see Revelation 2: 2; of which Paul was not one of them, as is revealed in Acts 19: 9-20, which was followed up by your false accusation that he had lied, as to why he was arrested in the temple in Jerusalem, according to the false accusations of lying ignorant people such as yourself, who falsely accused him of bringing Gentiles into the temple, which he hadn’t.
Theo202

Sat 7 May, 2022 05:36 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
sneaky and sly suggestion

In what way is following the facts "sneaky and sly"? Paul was a liar just as the false apostles were, and he was rejected at Ephesus like they were rejected.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 7 May, 2022 05:55 am
@The Anointed,
"Why bother" is just now coming up?
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Sat 7 May, 2022 09:49 am
@The Anointed,
Even if he had, Revelation paints a false picture of third Temple.

Ezekiel says this about the third Temple.
- It will not have a wall separating Jews and Gentiles (only protection of some kinda against the enemies of God, such as the Amalekites)
- It will not have a Court of the Women. Men and women will worship together.
- It will be missing several of the features of the first two Temples related to sacrifice for sins, atonement, or cleansing. These will not be necessary.
- It will no longer have a veil.

This third Temple is the Church (and to a less extent, some of the better synagogues). The people are in direct relationship to God, and their sins are forgiven by Jesus. Paul was not a false apostle, but those claiming to be Christian yet clinging to Jewish ideas about the Messiah were.
bulmabriefs144

Sat 7 May, 2022 09:50 am
@Theo202,
Theo202 wrote:

Quote:
sneaky and sly suggestion

In what way is following the facts "sneaky and sly"? Paul was a liar just as the false apostles were, and he was rejected at Ephesus like they were rejected.

And rejection at Ephesus was proof that God had rejected them? Or just people?
0 Replies

Theo202

Sat 7 May, 2022 02:58 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Revelation paints a false picture of third Temple.

Ezekiel says this about the third Temple.
- It will not have a wall separating Jews and Gentiles (only protection of some kinda against the enemies of God, such as the Amalekites)
- It will not have a Court of the Women. Men and women will worship together.
- It will be missing several of the features of the first two Temples related to sacrifice for sins, atonement, or cleansing. These will not be necessary.
- It will no longer have a veil.

What does Revelation say that contradicts that? Some context would be useful.
bulmabriefs144

Sat 7 May, 2022 05:02 pm
@Theo202,
Please read this book. If you still don't feel this way, we can talk about that later, but until you do, I'm basically working off of assumptions that you're out of the loop for.

The Apocalypse Deception

I don't like arguing with people who lack understanding of what I'm arguing about. It's pretty clear to me why Ezekiel cannot be compared with Revelation. But if I have to explain it to you, then I'm probably sunk.
The Anointed

Sat 7 May, 2022 05:42 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
Paul was a liar just as the false apostles were, and he was rejected at Ephesus like they were rejected.

Paul who was falsely accused of taking Gentiles into the Temple, by hate filled false accusers like yourself, never lied.

If he had ‘NOT’ been a follower of ‘THE WAY’ and the new covenant of Jesus, and had instead remained true to the teachings of Moses and the old covenant, and had not taught that Jesus had been risen from the dead, he would never have been dragged before the council.

For two years the Apostle Paul, preached the way of the Lord in the lands along the north-eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea, which included Ephesus, which resulted in the explosive growth of Christianity in that area, which took place around 53-54 AD.

Anyone who has read Acts 19: 11-20, and still believes that Paul, the holy apostle of the Lord, was one of the false apostles that were spoken of in Revelation 2: 2; Has rocks in it’s head, and is an ignorant and mentally unstable person, as Peter said of those who twist Paul’s teachings to their own destruction. See 2 Peter 3: 16.

Acts 19: 17; All the Jews and Gentiles who lived in Ephesus heard about this; they were all filled with fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was given greater honour.

I wonder if those 40 Paul haters, who took a solemn vow to not eat or drink until they had put an end to Paul and his teachings, died as they rightfully should have, or whether they broke their solemn vow, when they came to realise that Paul, the Holy Apostle of Jesus, was under God’s protection?

Ezekiel 3: 18-19; If I announce that an evil person is going to die but you do not warn him to change his ways so that he can save his life, he will die, still a sinner, and I will hold you responsible for his death. If you do warn an evil man and he doesn't stop sinning, he will die, still a sinner, but your life will be spared.
Theo202

Sat 7 May, 2022 06:47 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
by hate filled false accusers like yourself

I'm not filled with hate, and it's not a false accusation. You're ignoring the facts I posted before.

https://able2know.org/topic/79726-5#post-7226209

But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.
Acts 23:6

Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
Acts 21:24

Quote:
Paul ... never lied.

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
Romans 3:7
The Anointed

Sat 7 May, 2022 06:58 pm
@Theo202,
I have done what I was commanded to do, now you run back to your mate who has torn the pages of Revelation and the prophets from his bible because he refuses to accept that God is a God of justice, who has offered everlasting life to the righteous and everlasting death to the unrepentant wicked.

I am sending you to the place that I have sent him, to that place where the eye cannot see and the ear cannot hear. Good bye.
Theo202

Sat 7 May, 2022 07:09 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
The Apocalypse Deception

The author makes some good observations, but he's stuck in the Christian religious worldview. The book of Revelation was for people who had rejected Paul, who wouldn't be called Christians in today's world.

0 Replies

Theo202

Sat 7 May, 2022 07:11 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
I have done what I was commanded to do, now you run back to your mate

You're in no position to be issuing demands, fool.
0 Replies