Thu 5 May, 2022 03:57 pm
@The Anointed,
Being sent away didn't void their inheritance of Genesis 15:18-21
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 04:50 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
Being sent away didn't void their inheritance of Genesis 15:18-21

Genesis 21: 12 But God said to Abraham, “Don't be worried about the boy and your slave Hagar. Do whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I have promised.

Did you see that, Theo? “It is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I have promised.

Now go back to Genesis 15: 18-21; Then and there the LORD made a covenant with Abram. He said, “I promise to give 'YOUR DESCENDANTS' all this land from the border of Egypt to the River Euphrates, including the lands of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Did you see that, Theo? “I promise to give your descendants all this land, etc”, and it is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I have promised.”
Theo202

Thu 5 May, 2022 05:43 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Genesis 21: 12 But God said to Abraham, “Don't be worried about the boy and your slave Hagar. Do whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I have promised.

Did you see that, Theo? “It is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I have promised.”

Yes, I've seen you use crap translations before, too.

And Elohim said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called (H7121).
Genesis 21:12

H7121:to call, call out, recite, read, cry out, proclaim
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 07:46 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
Yes, I've seen you use crap translations before, too.

Not MY translation kiddo. See GNB Catholic Study edition: Genesis 21: 12 But God said to Abraham, “Don't be worried about the boy and your slave Hagar. Do whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that you will have the descendants I have promised.

RSV Genesis 21: 12; But God said to Abraham, “Be not displeased because of the lad and because of your slave woman; whatever Sarah says to you, do as she tells you, for through Isaac shall your descendants be named."

Full Life Study Bible Genesis 21: 12; But God said to him, "Do not be so distressed about the boy and you maid servant. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned."

The New Spirit Filled Life Bible" Genesis 21:12; Do not let it be displeasing in your sight because of the lad or because of your bondwoman. Whatever Sarah has said to you, listen to her voice; for in Isaac your seed shall be called.

The Living Bible: Genesis 21:12; But God told Abraham, "Don't be upset over the boy or your slave-girl wife; do as Sarah says, for Isaac is the son through whom my promise will be fulfilled.

If you need more evidence that the promise of the singular God "I AM" to Abraham concerning his promise that Abrahams descendants would inherit the Land, was in reference to his descendants through Isaac, then please, don't be afraid to ask.
Theo202

Thu 5 May, 2022 07:55 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Not MY translation kiddo.

You chose it so it's on you.

Quote:
If you need more evidence that the promise of the singular God "I AM" to Abraham concerning his promise that Abrahams descendants would inherit the Land, was in reference to his descendants through Isaac, then please, don't be afraid to ask.

You haven't show any evidence. The promise to Abraham was made by YHWH, not by Elohim. It remains that 'called' and 'promised' have different meanings in the context of inheritance. Herzl's "Greater Israel" is a land grab by the Synagogue of Satan.
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 08:55 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
The promise to Abraham was made by YHWH, not by Elohim

Correct! The promise to Abraham was made by the singular YHWH= 'I AM", not by the plural Elohim.

Quote:
Herzl's "Greater Israel" is a land grab by the Synagogue of Satan.

You poor sick child, It is God who is giving the land of Canaan to Israel, the descendants of Shem the rightful owner, through Abraham's descendants to whom the promise of "I AM" was made.
Theo202

Thu 5 May, 2022 10:33 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
The promise to Abraham was made by the singular YHWH= 'I AM"

You're continuing to ignore the evidence that you're wrong about "I AM".

Quote:
You poor sick child, It is God who is giving the land of Canaan to Israel

I said "Greater Israel". Herzl's aspirational territory is the land inherited by all of Abraham's descendants, not just some of the twelve tribes.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 11:56 pm
@Theo202,
The reason why God sent the descendants of Shem into the land of the firstborn son of Noah, Ham/Egypt, where they interbred with the descendants of Ham the firstborn for 215 years before God killed all the first born Egyptians, after which he called his son out of Egypt, in who was the spirit of Firstborn, was because of what Canaan the youngest descendant of Noah had done to him while he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor; Genesis 9: 24; When Noah sobered up and learned what his youngest descendant had done to him, he cursed Canaan and blessed his second son Shem, on who he then bestowed the blessing of first born.

Jubilees 7: 13; And Ham knew that his father had cursed his younger son, and he was displeased that he had cursed his son. and he parted from his father, he and his sons with him, Cush and Mizraim and Put and Canaan. And he built for himself a city and called its name after the name of his wife Ne’elatama’uk.

The Book of Jubilees Chapter 8: When Noah divided the Land among his three sons, Shem received the middle portion, from the delta of the river of Egypt, north to Lebanon and east to India, while Ham received the land of Africa to the south, and Japheth received the land to the north of Lebanon, which according to the book of Jubilees 8: 30; It is said that the Land of Japheth included the five great islands and a great land in the north. But it is cold, and the land of Ham is Hot, and the land of Shem (The middle son) is neither hot nor cold, but it is of blended cold and heat.

The sons of Noah then divided their portion of land among their sons, and it is written in Jubilees 9: 14; “And thus the sons of Noah divided unto their sons in the presence of Noah their father, and he bound them all by an oath, imprecating a curse on everyone who sought to seize the portion that had not fallen to him by lot. And they all said, ‘So be it; so be it,’ for themselves and for their sons forever throughout their generations til the day of judgement, etc.”

Then in chapter 10: 29; we read; “And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river Egypt, that it was very good, and he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (That is to) the sea, and he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, eastward and westward from the border of the Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham his father, and Cush and Mizraim, his brothers said unto him: ‘Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, and which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, thou and thy sons will fall in the land and be accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled; and by sedition will thy children fall, and thou shalt be rooted out forever, etc.
Theo202

Fri 6 May, 2022 04:43 am
@The Anointed,
It's about truth, in this case relating to false Jews.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9

The context for this is the message to the first church, which also relates to truth - the liars who were false apostles who were rejected at Ephesus (verse 2).

But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.
Acts 19:9

Paul's lie to the Sanhedrin is readily apparent:

But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.
Acts 23:6

Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
Acts 21:24

The tribe of Benjamin aligned with Judah in the separation from the house of Israel, so Paul's claim implied a claim to the house of Judah, i.e. the "Jews"

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Romans 11:1

But the soul that eateth of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that pertain unto YHWH, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
Leviticus 7:20

For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
Zechariah 11:16
bulmabriefs144

Fri 6 May, 2022 10:58 am
@Theo202,
These "false Jews" are actually real Christians.

Ezekiel tells of a third temple, how it will have no veil, no separation of Court of Women, no wall against the Gentiles, and everyone who will worship God is welcome. This is already fulfilled in the church.

But the author of Revelation chooses to focus on earthly things. How people seem less prudish, or more open to mixing men and women.
I spent the morning talking to a Jewish friend and having him compare perfectly modest onepiece swimsuits to "slutty outfits." Dude, they're just for swimming.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Fri 6 May, 2022 03:37 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
The tribe of Benjamin aligned with Judah in the separation from the house of Israel,

There was no actual tribe of Benjamin in the days of Rehoboam, 1 Kings 12: 20; When the people of Israel heard that Jeroboam had returned from Egypt, they invited him to a meeting of the people and made him king of Israel. ONLY THE TRIBE OF JUDAH remained loyal to David's descendants.
Theo202

Fri 6 May, 2022 06:20 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
There was no actual tribe of Benjamin in the days of Rehoboam, 1 Kings 12: 20; When the people of Israel heard that Jeroboam had returned from Egypt, they invited him to a meeting of the people and made him king of Israel. ONLY THE TRIBE OF JUDAH remained loyal to David's descendants.

Argument from silence fallacy.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Fri 6 May, 2022 06:42 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
The context for this is the message to the first church, which also relates to truth - the liars who were false apostles who were rejected at Ephesus (verse 2). But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus. Acts 19:9

The words of the Holy Scriptures prove conclusively that Paul the apostle chosen by the glorified Jesus, was definitely not one of the false apostles that you mentioned.

Acts 19: 9- But some of them were stubborn and would not believe, and before the whole group they said evil things about the Way of the Lord. So Paul left them and took the believers with him, and every day, he held discussions in the lecture hall of Tyrannus. This went on for two years, so that all the people who lived in the province of Asia, both Jews and Gentiles, heard the word of the Lord.

God was performing unusual miracles through Paul. Even handkerchiefs and aprons he had used were taken to those who were ill, and their diseases were driven away, and the evil spirits would go out of them. Some Jews who travelled round and drove out evil spirits also tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus to do this. They said to the evil spirits, “I command you in the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches.” Seven brothers, who were the sons of a Jewish High Priest named Sceva, were doing this.

But the evil spirit said to them, “I know Jesus, and I know about Paul; but you — who are you?”

The man who had the evil spirit in him attacked them with such violence that he overpowered them all. They ran away from his house, wounded and with their clothes torn off. All the Jews and Gentiles who lived in Ephesus heard about this; they were all filled with fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was given greater honour. Many of the believers came, publicly admitting and revealing what they had done.

Many of those who had practised magic brought their books together and burnt them in public. They added up the price of the books, and the total came to 50,000 silver coins. In this powerful way the word of the Lord kept spreading and growing stronger.

Quote:
The tribe of Benjamin aligned with Judah in the separation from the house of Israel,

Theo202

Fri 6 May, 2022 07:39 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
The words of the Holy Scriptures prove conclusively that Paul the apostle chosen by the glorified Jesus, was definitely not one of the false apostles that you mentioned.

Based on another of your bad translations of the text. There's nothing about the "way of the Lord" in the Textus Receptus.

But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.
Acts 19:9
The Anointed

Fri 6 May, 2022 08:12 pm
@Theo202,
The early disciples of Jesus were called (Followers of "THE WAY") before they were ever known as Christians.

My previous Quote of Acts !9: 9-20; was taken From the Good News Bible Catholic Study Edition.

The following is from the writings of Luke, as translated in the RSV: but when some were stubborn and disbelieved, speaking evil of the Way before the congregation, he withdrew from them, taking the disciples with him, and argued daily in the hall of Tyran′nus. This continued for two years, so that all the residents of Asia heard the word of the Lord, both Jews and Greeks.

11 And God did extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that handkerchiefs or aprons were carried away from his body to the sick, and diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them. Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to pronounce the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this.

But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?” And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, mastered all of them, and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

And this became known to all residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks; and fear fell upon them all; and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled.

Many also of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices. And a number of those who practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all; and they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver. So the word of the Lord grew and prevailed mightily.

If you want more Apostle loving Christian translations of Acts 19: 9-20; I will be more than happy to supply them for you.

I don't believe that too many Christians, who study the scriptures as translated by their accepted theologians, are interested in the beliefs of the hating spewing and false accuser of the Lord's Holy Apostles.
Theo202

Fri 6 May, 2022 09:09 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
The early disciples of Jesus were called (Followers of "THE WAY") before they were ever known as Christians.

Yes, "the way" would be ἡ ὁδὸς (John 14:6) but Acts 19:9 has τὴν ὁδὸν. Matthew 8:28 has "that way", which is τῆς ὁδοῦ like Acts 19:9.
The Anointed

Fri 6 May, 2022 10:11 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
Matthew 8:28 has "that way", which is τῆς ὁδοῦ like Acts 19:9.

Acts 19: 9; KJV may have "THAT WAY" but in 1973, an ecumenical edition of RSV was approved by both Protestant and Catholic hierarchies, called the common bible. A New English Translation of the Bible, published in 1970 and approved by the council of churches in England, Scotland, Wales, the Irish council of churches, the London Society of Friends, and the Methodist and Presbyterian churches of England, and the new improved translation now has Acts 19: 9; as "THE WAY"

The New Spirit filled Life bible has "THE WAY", the FULL LIFE Study bible has "THE WAY", the FIRESIDE New American bible has "THE WAY", Even the JW New World Translation has "THE WAY".

We could go on and on, but why bother?
Theo202

Fri 6 May, 2022 10:28 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
We could go on and on, but why bother?

Because doctrinal bias matters. Christian doctrine follows the priests (eg Caiaphas), but the Messiah endorsed the prophets.
The Anointed

Fri 6 May, 2022 10:54 pm
@Theo202,
Acts 19: 9; ‘THE LIVING BIBLE” has; “But some rejected his message and publicly spoke against Christ, etc.” To me, it makes no difference if one says that they spoke against “THE WAY” which is the teachings of Christ, or whether they say that they spoke against CHRIST, same thing either way.

What I am against is your apostle hate spewing rhetoric, but that will change soon.
Theo202

Sat 7 May, 2022 12:01 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
your apostle hate spewing rhetoric

You mean me pointing out that Paul lied to the Sanhedrin and contradicted himself about where he was told what his role was?