Who and where are the real Jews?

newsjunkie123

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 08:28 pm
@jespah,
Slavery was pretty common in the old world. But if you research the bible you will see where God told the children of Israel that He would send them to Egypt again by way of ships. What other group of people in history has been sent into slavery by way of ships? Blacks of the western hemisphere. And if you look at Revelations 2:9 speaks for itself.
0 Replies

newsjunkie123

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 08:29 pm
@Kisrae000,
Agreed. But the only ruling will be by Christ for all who overcome. That includes those converts who call themselves Jews which are not.
0 Replies

newsjunkie123

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 08:43 pm
@Foofie,
You had mentioned "The problem with that claim is that the majority of American Blacks came from specific non-Jewish African tribes that were involved in the slave trade by Europeans. The only "authentic" Black Jews are the Ethiopean Jews now resettled in Israel. If there are Blacks that converted to Judaism, that is nice; however, their respective history does not go back to Moses very likely, in my opinion."

If you go back to the bible where it was mentioned from God towards the children of Israel. Amos 9:7
7Are you not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? says the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

So quite simply there the Ethiopians ARE NOT the Jews of the bible.

Lets be honest. Blacks are the one race that all other races across the globe do not like. Sure you individuals that could care one way or the other or actually may even like. However, overall they are the hated race of the globe. This in itself is a sign of God's curse towards His people for breaking the covenant w/ Him. Not to mention slavery, etc. No other race on this earth will ever as a whole admit to it. But it is true. They are the Jews of the bible. Of the tribe of Judah. The same tribe Jesus Christ came through. And the reason God's word went to the Gentiles/Greeks (other nations such as Greece, Europe, etc.) is because the Jews of the bible did not yield nor honor the covenant. For what that group of people (blacks) are still paying for this very day. And their identity has been removed as another sign/part of the punishment. In my opinion because I cannot find the scripture that mentions this. And if you go to Revelations 2:9 this speaks for itself.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:00 pm
@newsjunkie123,
Quote:
Lets be honest. Blacks are the one race that all other races across the globe do not like. Sure you individuals that could care one way or the other or actually may even like. However, overall they are the hated race of the globe.

What a load of inane bull crap.
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 12:39 am
@Mindonfire,
claiming to be a jew means following the commandments and God know the heart. Same as Christian, God know the heart.
Eorl

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 02:05 am
@Philis,
So secular Jews are a myth?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 03:38 am
I think a far more intriguing question would be who and where are the fake Jews. Is there a lot of faking going on?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 03:46 am
And who added the tag "Templer" to this topic? Where do those crazy German protestants come into it?
0 Replies