What is your fetish?

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:27 pm
Wilso wrote:
A threesome may be a fantasy, but boy it's a lot of fun!

It all depends, of course. Twosomes, threesomes, foursomes, there is no guarantee it's always going to be all that great.

This couple in Oakland has been after me for six months. One day, I might just oblige. I haven't done any group sex since before HIV. Back in the day, it was almost a once or twice a week thing, it wasn't always great.

Amazing that now, in my fifties, I have more opportunities than ever. One of these days, I am going to start saying yes.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 01:00 pm
roxanne

a fetish does not have to be deviant in nature.

it simply means being sexually aroused by a particular part of a person or an object that may or may not even have a sexual connection to it.

Really, you sound like some grade school kid that's trying to shock people by saying the word "boobies"

really, your talk of whips and chains and whatnot...boring...

I personally think it's interesting to find out what non-traditional body parts a person finds attractive, without assuming they are hiding some "naughty secret"

so your fetish is enjoying saying "shocking" things about sex....hey, that's fair...sounds normal to me, unless you're saying it to a child....and as long as you know that chances are the people you're saying your naughty things to aren't really that scandalized.

"Oh MY! A threesome! I'm all blushing! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 08:06 am
Chai Tea wrote:
roxanne

a fetish does not have to be deviant in nature.

it simply means being sexually aroused by a particular part of a person or an object that may or may not even have a sexual connection to it.

Really, you sound like some grade school kid that's trying to shock people by saying the word "boobies"

really, your talk of whips and chains and whatnot...boring...

I personally think it's interesting to find out what non-traditional body parts a person finds attractive, without assuming they are hiding some "naughty secret"

so your fetish is enjoying saying "shocking" things about sex....hey, that's fair...sounds normal to me, unless you're saying it to a child....and as long as you know that chances are the people you're saying your naughty things to aren't really that scandalized.

"Oh MY! A threesome! I'm all blushing! Rolling Eyes

I wasn't the one who brought up threesomes, I was responding to another poster who said they were fun. Hey, their are not always fun. I am one of the few that knows firsthand. If one considers destroying a marrage by bringing a third partner into your boudoir fun, have at it.

I haven't discussed any of my fetishes. I don't think I have any, to me, sex is sex. And nothing is deviant. But when people say that their fetish is everything about their gf or bf or the number one male fantasy, the much thought about but rarely engaged in menage a trois, it strikes me as less than candid. (Funny that no one ever talks about the number two male fantasy i.e. sex with trannies.)

I don't pay that much attention to your posts, CT but if I recall you have been in a monagamous relationship for many years. OTOH and this is nothing to brag about, it just is what it is, my background is probably the polar opposite of yours. That said, trying to have an honest discussion about sex in a medium like this is quite impossible. But at least people could try to scratch the surface.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 11:01 pm
Quote:
OTOH and this is nothing to brag about, it just is what it is, my background is probably the polar opposite of yours.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
That said, trying to have an honest discussion about sex in a medium like this is quite impossible. But at least people could try to scratch the surface.

Do you understand the definition of honest...Rocky? err, Roxanne?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 05:25 pm
I'm totally into Japanese girls in fishnets stockings jumping out of airplanes with sheer, skimpy flesh-colored parachutes. Damn! Can't get enough of that!
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 05:30 pm
Hey Roxxxanne, read my second post on this topic. I am being truthful. Quit bust'n my rocks lady. :wink:

I honestly don't think I have a fetish. Smooth legs, painted finger & toenails. Nothing "off the wall". Many turn offs. "Trash stamp/tat" is one, but the biggest one is if a woman is a self centered, inconsiderate "bitch". She is the one I have a fantasy about throw'n on the back of the neighbors wild ass horse and slapp'n both on the ass! That would be some funny ****! Pick her ass up off of a cactus. Can you guys tell I'm talk'n 'bout MIL & SIL? Good, didn't want to make it obvious. :wink:
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:19 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Quote:
OTOH and this is nothing to brag about, it just is what it is, my background is probably the polar opposite of yours.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
That said, trying to have an honest discussion about sex in a medium like this is quite impossible. But at least people could try to scratch the surface.

Do you understand the definition of honest...Rocky? err, Roxanne?

Rocky? I don't even know who the **** you are and don't care to but with a mug like that, I wouldn't be calling other women Rocky.

Tell me what I am not being honest about?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 10:25 pm
ROTF................................ Laughing
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 05:27 am
I am a male in touch with my sexuality. I am very much in touch with my sexuality. I keep in touch with my sexuality at least three times a day, barring the weekend, when it increases to four. I don't discriminate either, and let leftie and rightie share my sexuality when needed.
A fetish? I hang around here and read threads like these... That oughta be fetish enough for any man. OR woman.

I dig that chick from CSI miami as well. She is so incredibly upbeat and has this sort of wrong vibe, as in.. what the hell is someone with your attitude doing in a place like this... and being good at your job as well! Smile

Oh, I also like Lord Ellpus. But that is more of a silent longing.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 09:40 pm
I had a silent longing once.

The event took about thirty seconds to unfold, and I watched the whole thing.

FASCINATING!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 02:02 pm
I like 300 pound women in sexy lingerie standing on their heads while on horseback. Such a turn on!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 02:06 pm
Note to self: rent horse, buy lingerie, give up dieting....
0 Replies