What is your fetish?

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 10:54 am
Just wonder'n what kinda freeks we have here Very Happy .

Mine............tits, ass, legs, feet, hands...........oh hell everything on a woman!

Whats makes you "weak in the knees"?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,019 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 11:04 am
Re: What is your fetish?
LuckyLad wrote:
Mine............tits, ass, legs, feet, hands..........
Very Happy there are other bits you know
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 11:12 am
A bearded man. And if he's bald too...
When I first laid eyes on my husband, it was cold and he was wearing a hat but I knew, from my immediate reaction, that he had to be bald under that hat, as well as bearded and sure enough, he was.
It's a chemical thing. Can't explain it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 11:22 am
Women in comas.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 11:28 am
Large noses - both men and women.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 11:30 am
I don't have a fetish. Never have had.

'Scuse me, I'm required in the pain room.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 11:31 am
here....you dropped your spatula.
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:09 pm
LMAO!!! This is what I hoped would happen, jokes.(at least some of them I hope) Still have tears in my eyes, and not from the pain room. Keep it up thats some funny **** rite thar. ............spatula.........good one.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:12 pm
i don't have time to answer.....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:31 pm
Oh my dear LuckyLad...Lord Ellpus has a looooong history with kitchen utensils.

I'm sure when he comes back he'll fill you in.

We practically wrecked the castle while he and Lady Ellpus were on holiday....here's the journel...

The Holiday....

Read it all but the fun starts around page 4 or 5.
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:26 pm
Gothics .. i honestly have some type of urge for that girl on NCIS she is just soooo sexy :

http://www.hairboutique.com/TIPS/images/94244_D0191_250h.jpg
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 08:19 pm
Tea, I don't even want to know about a turkey baster.........I think Rolling Eyes

I honestly have a problem with feet! What the hell is that all about? Pretty feet with painted toenails is a turn on. And I honestly don't know why. Pretty painted finger nails are nice also. A "trash tat" is a definite turn OFF. String bikini/undies is also a turn off...........who the hell wants that up their ass! Gothic, whips, chains...........don't understand and don't want to know.

Throw in some turn-OFFS also. A "dominant lesbian" is also a turn off, they just look like mean bitches. Two playful ones are great! An extra tit would also be a turn off; dogs, sheep, cattle, etc........if you like, you better see someone about that.

Gotta leave with this famous quote from "Mr. Andrew D. Clay" "Two tits, a hole and a heart beat."
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 08:24 pm
a third tit in the middle of the back for slow dancing would be ideal.....and by trash tat I assume you mean the tattoo on the back right above the waist? We call that the tramp stamp around these parts....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 08:27 pm
goats in bikinis
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:02 am
Women in sportswear. Nothing hotter than watching track & field when the Olympics is on!

Then come the questions of course: Confused

- can a hammer thrower be sexy?
- are high jumpers just too long and lean so it'd be a really uncomfortable ride?
- are the sprinters just too muscular?
- are the long distance runners just too skinny?

Lots of fun looking and wondering, while honestly knowing that there's not a hope in hell of me ever ending up with an Olympian. Laughing

Acutally, my (very new) girlfriend has the attribute I find most appealing - intelligence - but that's just boringly non kinky for this forum! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:15 am
Everything my fiance's got, from the top of her head to the soles of her feet!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:30 pm
Re: What is your fetish?
LuckyLad wrote:
Just wonder'n what kinda freeks we have here Very Happy .

Mine............tits, ass, legs, feet, hands...........oh hell everything on a woman!

Whats makes you "weak in the knees"?

Those are not fetishes. How about telling us the truth?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:33 pm
Just skimmed the thread, maybe I missed something but I haven't noticed anyone postingh a fetish yet. That, of course, was what I expected.

Remember, all my girlfriends are crack whores, you can't fool me! Smile
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:47 pm
LuckyLad wrote:
Tea, I don't even want to know about a turkey baster.........I think Rolling Eyes

I honestly have a problem with feet! What the hell is that all about? Pretty feet with painted toenails is a turn on. And I honestly don't know why. Pretty painted finger nails are nice also. A "trash tat" is a definite turn OFF. String bikini/undies is also a turn off...........who the hell wants that up their ass! Gothic, whips, chains...........don't understand and don't want to know.

Throw in some turn-OFFS also. A "dominant lesbian" is also a turn off, they just look like mean bitches. Two playful ones are great! An extra tit would also be a turn off; dogs, sheep, cattle, etc........if you like, you better see someone about that.

Gotta leave with this famous quote from "Mr. Andrew D. Clay" "Two tits, a hole and a heart beat."

String bikinis/undies are a turnoff unless you, of course, are wearing them, I suppose. Two playful women is not a fetish, it's a fantasy. Most straight men are completely out of touch with their own sexuality but given the opportunity, most will engage in one type of fetish or another. Anal, BDSM, cross-dressing are common. Threesomes are mostly imaginary. It's like what do two women need with a man around?

It's like these women who post on Craiglists about their fantastic boyfriends they want to share!!! If he is so fantastic, what do you want us for? Get lost!

Sounds to me like "Lucky Louie" is trying to reach out to explore his kink but doesn't know quite how to go about it.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:28 pm
A threesome may be a fantasy, but boy it's a lot of fun!
0 Replies