ISRAEL - IRAN - SYRIA - HAMAS - HEZBOLLAH - WWWIII?

dyslexia

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:35 pm
I, for one, am looking forward to The Slammite Islamofascist Communist Liberal Party duly elected as the Government of Iraq, ManoManishevitz, what a whine.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:37 pm
LMAO
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:38 pm
Setanta wrote:
Well, i'm glad that's all been settled. Now we can get back to exterminating the Islamo-Presbyterian-Fascists, and we no longer need concern ourselves with Iraq--after all, who has more experience in running government in Iraq than the Ba'athists?

Or, exterminate the Lebanese Islamo-Presbyterian-Fascists and get the Ba'athists to run Lebanon?
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:40 pm
Oh, there is no threat to the USA from the Islamo-fascists. Not at all. But I would bet a great deal that Revel, the defender of the sadistic bombers who blow up innocents in the night clubs and buses in Israel and Old Europe, who is a defender of the same gang of thugs who cut the throat of Mr. Pearl and videotaped it for the whole world to see and Mr. Setanta, yes, we must not forget Mr. Setanta, left winger par extraordinate. WOULD NOT GET ON A PLANE IN HEATHROW, ENGLAND.

Yes, there is no threat from the murderous bastards. But, get on a plane at Heathrow, Revel, Old Europe or Setanta. You would lose your lunch if you thought of being in the sky and being blown to smithereens by the murderous fanatic Islamics.

None of you can reference an Israeli attempt to blow up a passenger plane, can you?

Why don't you admit that you are defending murderous dogs who think that if they cause an Apocalypse, the Twelfth Imam will return to lead the world to Islam?

You either know nothing about that or are frightened to admit that the threat is palpable!

Not until, God Forbid, the murderous Islamic fundamentalist Swine murder another group of innocents by blowing up a plane or a building with explosives will some of you awake!

And then, the incredibly obtuse among you will probably blame the Bush Administration for not properly defending against the threat-

"Quick, Charley, erase all the letters we wrote about the unconstitutional attempts by the Bush Administration to monitor phone calls to possible murderers"

I hope nothing happens but the current scare at Heathrow only serves to label you as left wing extremist hypocrites!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:43 pm
Israel-Lebanon: a battle over modernity
George Schöpflin
8 - 8 - 2006

The deep agenda of Israel's assault is to maintain the country's monopoly of modernity in the middle east. But its ending is inexorable and with it Israel's exceptional status in the region, says George Schöpflin. http://www.opendemocracy.net/conflict-middle_east_politics/conflict_modernity_3804.jsp
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:46 pm
BernardR wrote:
Old Europe, who is a defender of the same gang of thugs who cut the throat of Mr. Pearl and videotaped it for the whole world to see

You'll have to back that up, because if you can't, you're a big fat lier!
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:56 pm
George Orwell's NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR constituted a prescient warning to humanity.
http://etext.library.adelaide.edu.au/o/orwell/george/o79n/

It was published in June 1949. He time-labeled his warning 1984, but his warning is a perpetual and timeless warning of humanity's propensity to contain and even court personalities in its midst that are dangerous to humanity's existence. These are the personalities in humanity's midst that seek power over what the rest of humanity thinks and what the rest of humanity does. They seek this power for no other purpose than gaining power over the rest of humanity. Possessing that power over even some of humanity deludes them into thinking they are of greater worth than those over whom they possess their power. The truth is that to hold others down, one must be down also.

The ITM (i.e., Islamic Terrorist Maniacs) are the current best example of at least some of humanity courting personalities in its midst that are dangerous to humanity's existence. These are the personalities in humanity's midst that seek power over what the rest of what humanity thinks and does. They seek this power for no other purpose than gaining power over the rest of humanity.

It is now August 2006, 57 years after 1949 and 78 years before 2084
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:06 pm
Daniel Pearl Beheading by Islamo Fascist Murderers?

Links?

Of course--
http://www.exodus2006.com/feb/DRerl.htm

and

http://www.mypetjama.mu.nu/archives/047506.php
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:09 pm
old europe wrote:
BernardR wrote:
Old Europe, who is a defender of the same gang of thugs who cut the throat of Mr. Pearl and videotaped it for the whole world to see

You'll have to back that up, because if you can't, you're a big fat lier!

I've seen no evidence, to date, that Possum is big or fat.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:12 pm
Anyone wishing to know about the beheading and subsequent release of the video of the beheading of Mr.Pearl by the Islamo Fascist murderers need only to enter the name Daniel Pearl and they will get a great deal of evidence.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:14 pm
BernardR wrote:
Daniel Pearl Beheading by Islamo Fascist Murderers?

Links?

No, of course not. Your statement that I am a "defender of the same gang of thugs who cut the throat of Mr. Pearl".

If you cannot provide a link that shows that I am a "defender of the same gang of thugs who cut the throat of Mr. Pearl", you are a big fat lier.

This post stands unless rebutted with linked facts.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:29 pm
OK- I will restate that- Old Europe is SYMPATHETIC to the same gang of thugs that cut the throat of Daniel Pearl.

Would you like to go on from there?

Of course, if you do not believe that Islamic fringe murderers, no matter what country they come from, are united in their desire to see Islam prevail, Israel destroyed, the US driven out of the Middle East and radical Islamic religious practices to prevail, then you are egregiously mistaken.\

Hezbollah is basically no different than the Taliban or AlQueda.

Do you need proof?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:36 pm
Huh? Wasn't Daniel Pearl captured and beheaded The National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty?

If you cannot provide a link that shows that I am a "sympathetic to the same gang of thugs who cut the throat of Mr. Pearl", you are a big fat lier.

This post stands unless rebutted with linked facts.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:40 pm
Old Europe Wrote:

So let's say that the guys who now form the present government of Iraq were, until 3 years ago, closely aligned with Iran and Hezbollah. That doesn't mean that they are now closely aligned with Iran or Hezbollah.

And al-Dawa was, until 3 years ago, a fundamentalist group that was affiliated with Hezbollah, which had openly declared its intentions to target American soldiers and civilians in Iraq for assassination. But that doesn't mean that al-Dawa still is a fundamentalist group affiliated with Hezbollah.

And al-Dawa was, until 3 years ago, trying to kill Saddam and members of the Saddam regime, because they opposed Saddam's secular regime and wanted to institute a theocracy. But that doesn't mean that al-Dawa wasn't fighting the American invasion, and therefore it can be said that they sided with Saddam.

You may call that not being sympathetic with Islamo-Fascist Murderers.I DO NOT.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:43 pm
BernardR wrote:
we must not forget Mr. Setanta, left winger par extraordinate.

Hey DeadCat, thanks for the giggle.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:45 pm
BernardR wrote:
Old Europe Wrote:

So let's say that the guys who now form the present government of Iraq were, until 3 years ago, closely aligned with Iran and Hezbollah. That doesn't mean that they are now closely aligned with Iran or Hezbollah.

And al-Dawa was, until 3 years ago, a fundamentalist group that was affiliated with Hezbollah, which had openly declared its intentions to target American soldiers and civilians in Iraq for assassination. But that doesn't mean that al-Dawa still is a fundamentalist group affiliated with Hezbollah.

And al-Dawa was, until 3 years ago, trying to kill Saddam and members of the Saddam regime, because they opposed Saddam's secular regime and wanted to institute a theocracy. But that doesn't mean that al-Dawa wasn't fighting the American invasion, and therefore it can be said that they sided with Saddam.

You may call that not being sympathetic with Islamo-Fascist Murderers.I DO NOT.

And of course you have been following the discussrion and realize that I was paraphrazing Foxfyre.....

You are AMAZING!

Twice within five minutes, you have proven to everyone out there what a dimwit you are!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 02:47 pm
old europe wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Well, i'm glad that's all been settled. Now we can get back to exterminating the Islamo-Presbyterian-Fascists, and we no longer need concern ourselves with Iraq--after all, who has more experience in running government in Iraq than the Ba'athists?

Or, exterminate the Lebanese Islamo-Presbyterian-Fascists and get the Ba'athists to run Lebanon?

Ooo . . . that's a good idea . . . and they'd be so much closer to Israel . . . they could show their friendship so much more effectively . . .
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 03:07 pm
And I suppose that you were also "Paraphrasing" Foxfyre" when you wrote:

However, Aoun at least tried to reach disarmement of Hezbollah. And don't forget that Lebanon parliament is dominated by an anti-Syrian coalition.

Oversimplifying the case and calling all who oppose Israel's methods "Syrian puppets" or "pro-Hezbollah" doesn't really help when your goal is stability in the region.

end of quote

If you don't know that you are a sympathizer of the murderous Islamic fanatics, read what you wrote.

Your idea of stablity in the region is that the Isrealis collapse. They will not and they will continue to the river. And when the UN decides to send troops, and those troops are stationed, the Isrealis will withdraw.

What part of Old Europe did you come from,Old Europe? It couldn't be anyplace where a Concentration Camp was up and running, could it?

You certainly seem dedicated to the eradication of Israel.

Get this through your head- Old Europe. The Israelis trusted people who told them that they would get on trains to go to work in another country. They were eliminated en masse.

That will NEVER happen again. I am cheering for the Isrealis and am quite happy that they are destroying the infrastructure of a country which allowed the murderous Hezbollah fanatics to kill Isrealis.

Go back to read Mein Kampf again, Old Europe!!!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 03:13 pm
Now that we have (The US of A) effectively distroyed the democratic moving government of lebanon there will be plenty of room for the Slammite IslamoFascist Communist Liberal Party to ursurp the carnage and solidify the Hezbollah along with Hammas. PARTY TIME! Could you roll another doobie for us Possum? (and pass the manishevitz)
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 03:16 pm
BernardR wrote:
And I suppose that you were also "Paraphrasing" Foxfyre" when you wrote:

However, Aoun at least tried to reach disarmement of Hezbollah. And don't forget that Lebanon parliament is dominated by an anti-Syrian coalition.

Oversimplifying the case and calling all who oppose Israel's methods "Syrian puppets" or "pro-Hezbollah" doesn't really help when your goal is stability in the region.

end of quote

If you don't know that you are a sympathizer of the murderous Islamic fanatics, read what you wrote.

Nope, I wasn't paraphrasing Foxy. I was referring to some facts. If you think I was mistaken, you'll have to rebut them with linked facts. If you cannot do so, this post stands.

However, it's funny that you mention fanaticism, cause I remember that you posted

BernardR wrote:
In my Opinion, Israel should go full tilt to destroy as much of Lebanon as possible.

which pretty much makes you a sympathizer of the murderous Slammite IslamoFascist Communist Liberal Party.
0 Replies