ISRAEL - IRAN - SYRIA - HAMAS - HEZBOLLAH - WWWIII?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 12:26 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

1099 AD:Crusaders take Palestine.

Arabs stop ruling part of Palestine.

1841 AD:Ottoman Empire Again Conquers Palestine.

To add a bit in between those dates, taken from ican's source, Britannica:
Quote:
In 1244, however, the Ayyūbid sultan al-Ṣāliḥ Ayyūb definitively restored Jerusalem to Islam. [...]The Mamlūks and subsequent Muslim regimes ruled the area with only brief interruptions for the next 600 years.[WH: that's after 1291]
ican711nm

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 10:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Quote:

In 1244, however, the Ayyūbid sultan al-Ṣāliḥ Ayyūb definitively restored Jerusalem to Islam. [...]The Mamlūks and subsequent Muslim regimes ruled the area with only brief interruptions for the next 600 years. [WH: that's after 1291]

In what way do those facts contribute to answering my question: WHO REALLY OWNS LAND IN PALESTINE?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 11:20 am
Who cares who owned the land 200 or 2000 years ago?
If we were to go by that standard, nobody today would own any land, because it was always owned by someone else previously.

Since the beginning of time, land has been fought over by different factions.
It has always been that whoever could hold it kept it.
Nobody will ever know who the original owners of any piece of land are, and there is no way to ever figure that out.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 12:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
ican711nm wrote:

In what way do those facts contribute to answering my question: WHO REALLY OWNS LAND IN PALESTINE?

No idea.

But that was neither my intend nor the purpose of that response
Walter Hinteler wrote:

ican711nm wrote:
[...]

Quote:
In 1244, however, the Ayyūbid sultan al-Ṣāliḥ Ayyūb definitively restored Jerusalem to Islam. [...]The Mamlūks and subsequent Muslim regimes ruled the area with only brief interruptions for the next 600 years.[WH: that's after 1291]

0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 12:39 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
Who cares who owned the land 200 or 2000 years ago? If we were to go by that standard, nobody today would own any land, because it was always owned by someone else previously.

OK!

Today, the Palestinian Jews (i.e., Israelis) own the land they control.

Today, the Palestinian Arabs (i.e., Palestinian Authorities) own the land they control.

So what's all the fuss about?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 01:16 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
It has always been that whoever could hold it kept it. And right now we are the meanest gangsters on the planet and whoever we want to provide with arms is just the way it goes. We don't give a rat's ass how many innocents they kill, hell, they've got a long long way to go before they catch up to us.

But they help us too, providing us with neat new ways to torture and terrorize innocents. It's all really a whole lot of fun!

0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 10:07 am

Suicide Bombers to go on strike
Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement. The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut this February, from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bomber's union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (BOOM) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return, and to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth."

Thanks to Western depravity there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Spokespersons for the Union in the north east of England , Ireland , Wales , and the entire Australian continent stated that the strike would not affect their operations, as "there are no virgins in their areas anyway."

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been put down to the emergence of Scottish singing star Susan Boyle - now that Muslims know what an actual virgin looks like they are not so keen on going to paradise.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 10:47 am
@Advocate,
How often does this happen? It's announced any odd week since more then four years by now ...
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 11:21 am
@Advocate,
Who is the person with a sense of humor who wrote your piece?

My research indicates the author may be David John Chura.

BBB
Advocate

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 02:11 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I don't know who wrote it. It was sent by a friend, and I thought it was kind of funny.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 03:24 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,

It look to be British.
Lots of heavy satire here.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 04:42 pm
Terrorist murderers are convinced they earn entrance into their definition of paradise by murdering those who disagree with them.

No humor in that!
JTT

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 07:42 pm
@ican711nm,
Quote:
Terrorist murderers are convinced they earn entrance into their definition of paradise by murdering those who disagree with them.

If they had the unlimited funds that the USA has, from your tax dollars, Ican, they could just offer them a good salary and a pension like the CIA does for its terrorist murderers.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:19 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Suicide Bombers to go on strike
Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement. The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut this February, from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bomber's union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (BOOM) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return, and to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth."

Thanks to Western depravity there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Spokespersons for the Union in the north east of England , Ireland , Wales , and the entire Australian continent stated that the strike would not affect their operations, as "there are no virgins in their areas anyway."

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been put down to the emergence of Scottish singing star Susan Boyle - now that Muslims know what an actual virgin looks like they are not so keen on going to paradise.

If management acquiesces to the demands, and maintains the 72 virgen paradigm, I would wonder if the "small print" in any agreement mentions "recycled virgens"? This was once done in the days of "showing the marriage linens." A small amount of chicken gut could be sewn up with some chicken blood inside. In centuries gone by, a little sleight of hand kept a deflowered maiden back in the marriage market. Upon arriving in Paradise, authentic virgens could be the hostesses; however, when it came time to give the male his "rewards" the "old bait and switch" could be effected.

Personally, I think the entire suicide/homicide bomber concept is becoming obsolete as the west begins to view the motivations of many of the bombers as reflective of a deep need for attention and group bonding.

0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 05:00 pm
The Palestinian Jews want Israel to continue to exist. The Palestinian Arabs want Israel to not continue to exist.
JTT

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 05:08 pm
@ican711nm,
Did you do this survey yourself or are you simply quoting an unnamed survey?
ican711nm

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 12:48 pm
@JTT,
I simply quoted several Arab organizations that I did not name.

Check the links listed here:
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=altavista&itag=ody&q=Palestinian+Arab+Organizations&kgs=0&kls=0
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2010 01:06 pm
@ican711nm,
Quote:
Due to Gisha's Petition: Israel Reveals Documents related to the Gaza Closure Policy

Thursday, October 21, 2010: After one and a half years in which Israel at first denied their existence and then claimed that revealing them would harm "state security", the State of Israel released three documents that outline its policy for permitting transfer of goods into the Gaza Strip prior to the May 31 flotilla incident. The documents were released due to a Freedom of Information Act petition submitted by Gisha - Legal Center for Freedom of Movement in the Tel Aviv District Court, in which Gisha demanded transparency regarding the Gaza closure policy. Israel still refuses to release the current documents governing the closure policy as amended after the flotilla incident.

"Policy of Deliberate Reduction"
The documents reveal that the state approved "a policy of deliberate reduction" for basic goods in the Gaza Strip (section h.4, page 5*). Thus, for example, Israel restricted the supply of fuel needed for the power plant, disrupting the supply of electricity and water. The state set a "lower warning line" (section g.2, page 5) to give advance warning of expected shortages in a particular item, but at the same time approved ignoring that warning, if the good in question was subject to a policy of "deliberate reduction". Moreover, the state set an "upper red line" above which even basic humanitarian items could be blocked, even if they were in demand (section g.1, page 5). The state claimed in a cover letter to Gisha that in practice, it had not authorized reduction of "basic goods" below the "lower warning line", but it did not define what these "basic goods" were (page 2).

"Luxuries" denied for Gaza Strip residents
In violation of international law, which allows Israel to restrict the passage of goods only for concrete security reasons, the decision whether to permit or prohibit an item was also based on "the good's public perception" and "whether it is viewed as a luxury" (section c.b, page 16). In other words, items characterized as "luxury" items would be banned – even if they posed no security threat, and even if they were needed. Thus, items such as chocolate and paper were not on the "permitted" list. In addition, officials were to consider "sensitivity to the needs of the international community".

Ban on Reconstructing Gaza
Although government officials have claimed that they will permit the rehabilitation of Gaza, the documents reveal that Israel treated rehabilitation and development of the Gaza Strip as a negative factor in determining whether to allow an item to enter; goods "of a rehabilitative character" required special permission (section g, page 16). Thus, international organizations and Western governments did not receive permits to transfer building materials into Gaza for schools and homes.

Secret List of Goods
The procedures determine that the list of permitted goods "will not be released to those not specified!!" (emphasis in original) (section j, page 17), ignoring the fact that without transparency, merchants in Gaza could not know what they were permitted to purchase. The list itemized permitted goods only. Items not on the list – cumin, for example – would require a special procedure for approval, irrespective of any security consideration, at the end of which it would be decided whether to let it in or not.

Calculation of product inventory
The documents contain a series of formulas created by the Defense Ministry to compute product inventory (pages 8-10). The calculations are presumed to allow COGAT to measure what is called the "length of breath" (section i, page 8). The formula states that if you divide the inventory in the Strip by the daily consumption needs of residents, you will get the number of days it will take for residents of Gaza to run out of that basic product, or in other words, until their "length of breath" will run out.

According to Gisha Director Sari Bashi: "Instead of considering security concerns, on the one hand, and the rights and needs of civilians living in Gaza, on the other, Israel banned glucose for biscuits and the fuel needed for regular supply of electricity – paralyzing normal life in Gaza and impairing the moral character of the State of Israel. I am sorry to say that major elements of this policy are still in place".

http://www.gisha.org/index.php?intLanguage=2&intItemId=1904&intSiteSN=113
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2010 05:15 pm
Again, the Palestinian Jews want Israel to continue to exist, and the Palestinian Arabs want Israel to not continue to exist.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 09:48 am
Hamas also prays for the death of Christians and Commies. But I am sure that Ican and the other Israel haters will find a way to excuse this. Official Hamas TV says:

(PMW)- A video on official Hamas TV calls for Allah to kill Jews, Christians, Communists and their supporters. The video asks Allah to “count them and kill them to the last one, and don’t leave even one.”

As Palestinian Media Watch has reported this call for the killing of non-Muslims was a regular pronouncement by both Palestinian Authority (Fatah) and Hamas political and religious leaders for many years starting in July 2000.

For years, sermons by religious leaders on official Palestinian Authority TV under Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas routinely presented the killing of Jews as a religious obligation and a fulfillment of the Islamic ideal.

The following is the transcript of the Hamas video clip:

“Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion
[Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don’t leave even one.”