ISRAEL - IRAN - SYRIA - HAMAS - HEZBOLLAH - WWWIII?

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:11 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob wrote:
Quote:
"...and a series of gross distortions and meaningless associations and suggested correlations."

Can you please detail these "gross distortions and meaningless associations" for us?
Advocate

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:17 am
It is so difficult to live with Muslims.

It's quite depressing, isn't it? There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world and this is a problem not only in Denmark. In England, they are influencing education, in France, the government's policies, in India they are fighting Hindus, in Pakistan they are causing havoc. It looks as if the strict Danish immigration policy will be copied in many, if not most, Western countries, including ours.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:18 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

georgeob wrote:
Quote:
"...and a series of gross distortions and meaningless associations and suggested correlations."

Can you please detail these "gross distortions and meaningless associations" for us?

Not worth the trouble. Like you, I don't do such "work" for those who will not see.

Besides, they are quite obvious.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:40 am
Here's more from the Guardian article:
Quote:
As hundreds of pages of documentation compiled by the pressure group SOA Watch show, Latin America has been ripped apart by its alumni.

In June this year, Colonel Byron Lima Estrada, once a student at the school, was convicted in Guatemala City of murdering Bishop Juan Gerardi in 1998. Gerardi was killed because he had helped to write a report on the atrocities committed by Guatemala's D-2, the military intelligence agency run by Lima Estrada with the help of two other SOA graduates. D-2 coordinated the "anti-insurgency" campaign which obliterated 448 Mayan Indian villages, and murdered tens of thousands of their people. Forty per cent of the cabinet ministers who served the genocidal regimes of Lucas Garcia, Rios Montt and Mejia Victores studied at the School of the Americas.

In 1993, the United Nations truth commission on El Salvador named the army officers who had committed the worst atrocities of the civil war. Two-thirds of them had been trained at the School of the Americas. Among them were Roberto D'Aubuisson, the leader of El Salvador's death squads; the men who killed Archbishop Oscar Romero; and 19 of the 26 soldiers who murdered the Jesuit priests in 1989. In Chile, the school's graduates ran both Augusto Pinochet's secret police and his three principal concentration camps. One of them helped to murder Orlando Letelier and Ronni Moffit in Washington DC in 1976.

Argentina's dictators Roberto Viola and Leopoldo Galtieri, Panama's Manuel Noriega and Omar Torrijos, Peru's Juan Velasco Alvarado and Ecuador's Guillermo Rodriguez all benefited from the school's instruction. So did the leader of the Grupo Colina death squad in Fujimori's Peru; four of the five officers who ran the infamous Battalion 3-16 in Honduras (which controlled the death squads there in the 1980s) and the commander responsible for the 1994 Ocosingo massacre in Mexico.

If they are distortions, I'm not sure where that would be.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:42 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

It is so difficult to live with Muslims.

It's quite depressing, isn't it? There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world and this is a problem not only in Denmark. In England, they are influencing education, in France, the government's policies, in India they are fighting Hindus, in Pakistan they are causing havoc. It looks as if the strict Danish immigration policy will be copied in many, if not most, Western countries, including ours.

This is an old complaint that once was made against Jews.

What makes it OK now?
georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

If they are distortions, I'm not sure where that would be.

Simple statistics will show you that most of the rapists and child molestors in this country attended our public schools.

Does that mean our public schools are institutions dedicated to rape and child molestation?

Think about it a little Cicerone !
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 11:55 am
@georgeob1,
No, I look at it from a different perspective; we are responsible for "training" those soldiers, and taking no responsibility for them after they are trained is not justified. Why are we in the business of training soldiers from other countries that end up performing atrocious actions against their own citizens?

You find that acceptable, but I do not, big georgeob.
Advocate

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 12:44 pm
@georgeob1,
There is a bit of difference. The Jews in Germany were established citizens. The Jews in the USA are established citizens. This discussion is about illegals. Is that too complex for you?
JTT

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 12:45 pm
@georgeob1,
You're what's truly offensive, Gob1. A rank apologist for murder, torture and mayhem. But then you were part and parcel of a good chunk of it, weren't you?

You're actually pretty good at spewing out this propaganda, talking around the edges, without ever really addressing the issues. Just a little Goebbels.

America is not evil, but a large number of the leaders and their policies have been and when you defend this evil that makes you just as evil.

JTT

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 12:50 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:

Not worth the trouble. Like you, I don't do such "work" for those who will not see.

Besides, they are quite obvious.

Could anyone have predicted this?

That scintilla of honesty you had, you've pitched it into the wind, Gob1.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 12:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

No, I look at it from a different perspective; we are responsible for "training" those soldiers, and taking no responsibility for them after they are trained is not justified. Why are we in the business of training soldiers from other countries that end up performing atrocious actions against their own citizens?

You find that acceptable, but I do not, big georgeob.

Well then ask yourself why our public schools continue to train rapists and child molestors. Why don't they take responsibility for the post school behavior of those they train?

It cuts both ways, little Cicerone.
JTT

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 12:54 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Simple statistics will show you that most of the ...

This is truly laughable, Gob1, a tangent worthy of a tico. And you have the temerity to suggest CI think!

Could you possibly make a bigger fool of yourself.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 12:56 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

There is a bit of difference. The Jews in Germany were established citizens. The Jews in the USA are established citizens. This discussion is about illegals. Is that too complex for you?

On the contrary - there was no reference to "illegal moslem immigrants" in your post. You very clearly cited moslem immigrants generally.

You are merely evading your evident hypocrisy and prejudice.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 01:01 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You're what's truly offensive, Gob1. A rank apologist for murder, torture and mayhem. But then you were part and parcel of a good chunk of it, weren't you?

You're actually pretty good at spewing out this propaganda, talking around the edges, without ever really addressing the issues. Just a little Goebbels.

America is not evil, but a large number of the leaders and their policies have been and when you defend this evil that makes you just as evil.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
I can't recall responding to one of this posters comments before ... I usually just can past them.

However, this one is merely amusing. A good reminder that opinions are like assholes in that everyone, this one included, has one. No information, understanding or wisdom is required.
JTT

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 01:13 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
... I usually just can past them.

I see that you're a bit flustered, Gob1. You should be. It shows that there are chinks in those mental blocks you've erected.

There just might be a tiny measure of morality hidden deep in the recesses of that slime pit sitting on your shoulders.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 01:57 pm
@georgeob1,
big georgeob, Our schools really train our kids to become rapists and child molesters? Since when?

If that's your observation, shouldn't you be contacting the authorities?

georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

big georgeob, Our schools really train our kids to become rapists and child molesters? Since when?

If that's your observation, shouldn't you be contacting the authorities?

It isn't my observation at all. Instead it is the logical equivalent of yours with respect to the Army school at Ft benning.

I don't thing that either of them make any sense.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:23 pm
@georgeob1,
No, you have it wrong; the army teaches to kill. Schools do not teach children to rape or molest others. If you can't see this difference, I'm afraid we will just have to agree to disagree.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

No, you have it wrong; the army teaches to kill. Schools do not teach children to rape or molest others. If you can't see this difference, I'm afraid we will just have to agree to disagree.

You contradict yourself. In an earlier post you asserted that the Army should accept responsibility for what their students do afterwards. If so this applies as well to our public schools.

Do you instead mean to assert that since "the Army teaches to kill" it should be abolished?? How is a staff college at Ft Benning for Latin American officers an institution that "teaches to kill" , any more than is basic training for all recruits?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:52 pm
@georgeob1,
That's right; if the army teaches it soldiers to kill, they should also make sure they are done under international laws. Police academies teach people to shoot, but they must comply with rules and regulations.

Training people to kill has some responsibility attached to it unless you are a terrorist organization.