When It Rains, It Pours

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 12:08 pm
I am about half a step away from crashing off the deep end today.

-I can't get a refinance loan for my car. Every place wants to extend my loan term. Uh, refinancing should help you, not make you pay more.

-I was denied a personal loan from my bank (due to being 4 points shy on my credit report). She says "get those two paid down and maybe we can go from there." Uh, stupid ass...what do you think I want the loan for?!? My f*cking health??

-I had to pull a plastic bag or something yet unidentified from my dogs butt this morning (it was like 2 inches out and I pulled out a full foot of whatever)

-I went for my 6 week fitness consult and found out that all my work has been for nothing. I actually gained a pound and got fatter; my body fat index is actually higher than when I started. I've been eating better, exercising and I GAINED more fat?

-My eye is bothering me so bad I can't see out of my right eye again today (I do have an appt. on Monday)

-I haven't had a decent night sleep in about 2 weeks (I go on insomnia benders now and then) so little things bother me more than usual. With big things on top of the little things, this weight on my shoulders is getting heavier and heavier every day. (as am I apparently)

- I am having my period and I just plain don't feel good.

All has really accumulated in the last few days. I feel depressed. I don't want to work. I don't want to do anything except get some sleep really.

Why is it that when it rains, it pours?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 865 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 12:22 pm
Bella--

Hold your dominion. Tomorrow will be better--or at least there will be a new set of problems.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 12:29 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Bella--

Hold your dominion. Tomorrow will be better--or at least there will be a new set of problems.

That made me smile.

"I won't think about it today...I'll think about it tomorrow....After all, tomorrow is another day!"
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 01:17 pm
ohhh honey...

I'm sorry things are so rough.

I would have lost it by the dog butt thing, you're stronger than I am by far.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 01:39 pm
Bella, when times get tough, nothing cheers me up quite as much as looking at a nice football.

Here you go, tiger:

http://www.taurussports.ch/football/img/ra-rvbb.jpg
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 02:00 pm
Bella--

You and Scarlett O'Hara.

Buddha said no one could carry more than 84 burdens and when you accumulated the 85th burden, you'd have to put something down.

Continue holding--eventually the flight controller will be back from his coffee break.

(A female controller would have tea at her desk so as not to inconvenience anyone.)
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 02:02 pm
If it makes you feel any better, Bella, I pulled a football, much like the one pictured above, out of MY OWN ass today.

I know it made ME feel better. Though cramming it up there was kind of nice, too.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 02:54 pm
You don't have the problems of Young Love.

http://snipurl.com/t6xo
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 03:08 pm
Yeah, but I just found out that when I bought my car, the dealer typed my social security number in wrong and now it's wrong in the financing system. Which means that someone else somewhere is getting my good credit form never making a late payment over three years.
Confused

However, they are going to correct it and give me my retro credit so i might get that personal loan after all.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 03:58 pm
Bella--

Redress is sweet.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 05:39 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Yeah, but I just found out that when I bought my car, the dealer typed my social security number in wrong and now it's wrong in the financing system. Which means that someone else somewhere is getting my good credit form never making a late payment over three years.
Confused

However, they are going to correct it and give me my retro credit so i might get that personal loan after all.

Wait...explain this. So your car loan doesn't show on your credit report, but someone elses??? Is the loan in someone else's name? You'd think the other person would find out there's a car loan on their credit report.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 06:29 pm
Quote:
-I had to pull a plastic bag or something yet unidentified from my dogs butt this morning (it was like 2 inches out and I pulled out a full foot of whatever)

Uh-oh. Bella, I don't want to scare you, coz' you're having a bad enough day!

But if a dog -- or cat -- has something hanging out of it's butt, like the plastic you described -- you shouldn't pull it out. If they eat something like a plastic bag, it may be wrapped around their intestines. They really need to be taken to the vet. Let him extract the plastic bag, or whatever, from the dog.

I know you were only trying to help your doggie, you were just trying to be a good mommie, but it might be a good idea to take her to the vet, just to make sure she's ok.

In the meantime, I'm sorry you're having such a tough day! But I had to crack up at your descriptions of the bank personnel, and their reasons for turning down your loan request.

It seems like there's always plenty of help they're willing to give you -- as long as you don't actually need it. Sheesh!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 07:56 pm
Bella, I'm sorry your having a bad day....

>>Hugs<<

"psst! I'll trade ya my sister Question I've had HER since yesterday! " Now smile, and just think of how bad that could be!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 12:57 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Quote:

But if a dog -- or cat -- has something hanging out of it's butt, like the plastic you described -- you shouldn't pull it out. If they eat something like a plastic bag, it may be wrapped around their intestines. They really need to be taken to the vet. Let him extract the plastic bag, or whatever, from the dog.

Shocked Shoot, that never occured to me...but at the time, when I started pulling, I thought it was only an inch or two...then I couldn't just leave it hanging out her her butt like that. So...I took it out.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 12:59 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Confused

Wait...explain this. So your car loan doesn't show on your credit report, but someone elses??? Is the loan in someone else's name? You'd think the other person would find out there's a car loan on their credit report.

Well, i found out that the credit bureaus did get my information....I thought I'd remembered seeing it on there but wasn't sure. I didn't look that hard at "Accounts in Good Standing" Laughing

But all is well in that department. For now....
0 Replies