I hate "Italians"

Unoandnessuno

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:27 pm
Stupid Stereotype
I'm italian and I'm 16 yo (please forgive my incorrect language). I'm astonished by the stupidity of some topics in these forums...Really do u misjudge a country basing on a game? Basing on a stupid soccer player?? I considered americans a smart country,free from stupid prejudices and stereotypes. Probably I made a mistake. a) lack of pride by italians:This is a stereotype and it came from Italy's history ( so study)... b)Don't forget that maybe in italy there could be the stereotype of usa as a country of insane people that make massacres in the colleges...c)I share the idea that celebrating sportly victories is a pretext to get drunk...So,please judge people that behave badly,but not insult an entire country. Thanks,bye.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
Re: Stupid Stereotype
Most of the people on this thread are just making fun of the idiots who really are ignorant enough to "hate" italians based on their own meaningless head garbage.

But you are definitely right about Americans being stupid. I hate Americans! Stupid Americans!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 05:23 pm
Yes. Stupid round eye.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 12:32 pm
I hate all the Your-a-peeins. But i especially hate anyone who lives in New Yawk or Bahstin.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 02:36 pm
I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate everybody, regardless of ethnic origin, race, religion or sexual orientation. Did I mention dogs? I hate all dogs, too.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 03:08 pm
And Lithuanians . . . i REALLY hate Lithuanians.

But, you know what really burns my ass?

. . . a fire about three feet high.
0 Replies

ZubaZ

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 02:40 pm
Setanta wrote:
And Lithuanians . . . i REALLY hate Lithuanians.

But, you know what really burns my ass?

. . . a fire about three feet high.

Now THATS gotta Hurt!
Shocked
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 12:45 am
I've just come back from Italy, Lombardy- Verona, Padua, Venice, Lago di Garda- very nice, and the Italians are fabby!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 12:03 pm
Tell us more, McTag, if you're so inclined...
0 Replies

ZubaZ

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 01:34 pm
I'm Brazilian, I've lived in England for six years, then moved to Italy for two years, and I am now living in Idaho. Well, I've gotta say that I can't say, I just can't say whether or not I'm rooting for England, Italy, or Brazil. They both have their ways, that is they're ways to kick butt at Soccer.
0 Replies

BJ145

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:12 pm
I am BJ.

(I'll Start off saying I'm New)

But in any case I see you don't follow soccer.

(Bummer)

BTW I am German.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:25 pm
Some of us on a2k do, not me so much, though I'm not uninterested and did root for the italians - while a lot of us posting here are from the US, there's a healthy worldwide contingent who are interested.

Welcome to a2k, by the way.
0 Replies

Big Tony

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 01:43 am
Alright Guy, you obviously are pretty ignorant. Most people of Italian decent, do know where they came from. Not all Italians drive Caddies. You obviously have some kind of locked up hatred. If seeing Italians bothers you that much, then maybe you shouldn't go into the North End of Boston, South Philly, Brooklyn, etc. Just stay out of those neighborhoods and you wont have to deal with us. We call ourselves Italian Americans. We would root for America in the world cup, but we would also root for Italy because that is where we came from. You should seek some kind of help about your hatred towards Italians buddy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 01:46 am
hello?
0 Replies

casarotto

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 03:35 pm
@whatevaman,
All these things that you talk about, Ferrari(Maranello-Emilia Romagna)Gucci e Ferragamo(Firenze) are from north italy, and you italian-americans came from south italy( sicily-napoli) the only thing that you have done was mafia and poor imigration
Francis

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 03:47 pm
@casarotto,
And you just signed on A2K for such lame comment?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 03:50 pm
@casarotto,
See, the problem with these blanket statements is they don't work. I am a Northern Italian-American and my family, here since around 1900, have had nothing to do with the mafia. And I have no idea what poor immigration means.
Setanta

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 05:30 pm
How does one do immigration poorly?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 05:52 pm
@Setanta,
They spell it with an e..

kidding..

I almost bought a Lobos 'baseball' cap at the grocery store today (that's the team from the University of New Mexico) but I remembered in time that I have many other 'baseball' caps, all of which look ugly on me, not that I'm so perfect or maybe because of that. I still have my ital soccer cap - have to dig it out, unless I decide to be for Brazil. Meantime, I am for Mexico..
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2010 05:57 pm
@littlek,
Don Kay