I hate "Italians"

iwillwin

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 05:10 pm
This post
I have Roman ancestry. I have always loved my Italian ancestry. I'm not offended but this post is not very nessessary. Still not mad. Thank you. . . Cool
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:10 pm
Re: This post
iwillwin wrote:
I have Roman ancestry. I have always loved my Italian ancestry. I'm not offended but this post is not very nessessary. Still not mad. Thank you. . . Cool

You don't have much of a sense of humor, though. It wouldn't surprise me if Slappy Doo Hoo, who started this thread, has Sicilian ancestry. No one takes a silly headline like "I Hate Italians" seriously. If he had meant it, he would have been bounced off the site by the mods. Ethnic slurs happen to be strictly against the TOS. But one can usually tell when a poster slike Slappy means it as a joke.
0 Replies

iwillwin

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 06:19 am
Don't make fun of me
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 06:45 am
Chinese-Italian? Very interesting combination...good hair and lots of brain activity.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 07:37 am
Re: Hello
iwillwin wrote:
I am James Benson. I am of Roman descent. I have always been proud of my Italian. And honestly who gives a **** about who wins the world cup? Its just a game. Very Happy

If you had half a brain, that was the point of the thread. What are you, nine years old? Go pop in a Spongebob DVD before mommy and daddy catch you on the computer again.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 07:48 am
That's very cruel of you, Slappy. I am Italian myself - I am almost sure that my great great great great grandfather, who was in the Austrian army, passed through Italy during the uprisings of early 1800s. He must have, because my aunt has a unibrow. All of us Italians care deeply for soccer, you should know that, and there do I. It is part of our culture. I have no idea what's it about, but I am still very offended by what you said.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 08:40 am
Dag, you're such a phony. If you were a real guido, you would call it "football."

I want chicken parm.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 02:45 pm
I hate Ball Park franks. They plump when you cook 'em? Fvck that.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 02:49 pm
I hate everybody, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation. I'm an equal opportunity bigot.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 02:55 pm
I always suspected that Slappy was French.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 11:28 pm
patiodog wrote:
I hate Ball Park franks. They plump when you cook 'em? **** that.

That's because they're full of filler!
Drunk
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 11:30 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
I always suspected that Slappy was French.

I love french toast...
0 Replies

dearestone

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 06:38 pm
RE: I hate "Italians"
Nice one. . . Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 06:58 pm
(hi to a2k to derestone...)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 09:00 am
Re: RE: I hate "Italians"
dearestone wrote:
Nice one. . . Rolling Eyes

Was it?
0 Replies

Believed

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 08:52 am
Re: I hate "Italians"!
Hello. I am Peter Jaques. I am half French. I actually watched France play Italy in the World Cup and I thought that both teams were really acting up. I wasn't even rooting for my country which is France and I didn't root for Italy either due to their actions in the last Soccer Game in the World Cup. So you know. :wink:
0 Replies

Brancato

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 01:41 pm
RE: I hate "Italians"
ok first i would like to say that im 6.04% italian n ive ben italian 4 16 years so u bitchz need 2 juz stop wen u r about 2 bitch about thiz stuf ok kuz mi grand parentz r bot uv ruts frum rome n u hav a problum wit du italianz luvin our countri den back the **** off.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 01:48 pm
Yeah, what he said.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 07:14 am
6.04%.....I want a blood test!

Prove it buddy.

Seem more Irish to me. Shocked
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 07:15 am
Robots for grandparents would about explain it, eh?
0 Replies