Asking, demanding new stuff - what to do?

sakhi

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 09:49 pm
flushd wrote:
Ahhh, it does feel good to have little ones around though, eh? I think I need a dose of kidattude soon.

Sounds like you love kids...Smile...I'm not too good with them. Pretty clumsy, I am...But yes, having two kids around me, did feel good. As I said, it was a very new feeling to me. I'm almost missing the little one. When she left, the 5-year old hugged me, said a short "thanks" and left. The little one promptly kissed me profusely (she always does Smile...).
Now, I'm kind of missing them (although I'm very relieved to come back to a peaceful home from work).
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 09:53 pm
sozobe wrote:

Believe it or not, having your own children is easier than dealing with someone else's -- don't let it put you off having kids. ;-)

LOL. And I'm grateful for that reassurance. I often used to wonder if my kids might turn out to be like this and shuddered at the very thought. Well, I better be prepared. I'd love to have your sozlet over at my place though Very Happy...

sozobe wrote:

How is your cousin's dad?

He's ok. Everything ok, except a broken collarbone. Not only is he hurt but he's diabetic and hypertensive, which makes it worse. But he got well enought o travel to Bangalore (from the hospital). He's recovering.
0 Replies