Has Anyone Besides Me Noticed

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 01:01 pm
That's a more imminent form of a minute . . .
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 01:38 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
"minutres"?

Gee, Tico. What a waste of your 14,000 post Very Happy
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 01:43 pm
McGentrix wrote:
NickFun wrote:
Ah yes! Of course! We are supporting AMERICA! We are supporting DEMOCRACY! We are supporting Big Oil and Miller and Budweiser and Cell Phones and Microsoft! We are supporting AMERICAN EXPORTS! God Bless America!!!

Please be more specific McG. What ARE we trying to accomplish over there?

You will need to put the effort in as I suggested NickFun. I will not spoon-feed you my opinions, it will be up to you.

It's your choice, you can continue thinking as you do, or you can expand your knowledge and take a look at what the other side has to offer. I can tell you though that your opinions are very wrong adn you should re-evaluate them.

now that's a fact... he will not spoon feed you his opinions... he will however attempt to force them down your throat with a cannon loadr is possible.... Laughing btw there is no such thing as a wrong opinion. Stupid opinions yes, the bushlickers prove that, but wrong? No. They are opinions.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 01:49 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
"minutres"?

Gee, Tico. What a waste of your 14,000 post Very Happy

I got a good chuckle out of it, so it wasn't a total waste. Laughing
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 03:20 pm
NickFun wrote:
What efforts are we supposed to be supporting? The effort to take over the Iraqi oil industry? The effort to topple the government? The effort to kill hundreds of thousands? And when do we win? When the country is wiped out? When every able-bodied man woman and child who opposes us is wiped off the face of the planet?

I do support our troops as I realize many of them were duped into joining the military with the promise of a free education and veterans benefits.

You're supposed to be supporting the efforts of your country to defeat the insurgents, and leave Iraq qith a working consitutional democracy. Your post above reflects nothing real other than your detestation of your country. If you think that we're there to take over the Iraqi oil industry other than for some limited period to get it up and running, provide evidence. I suppose you could accuse president Bush of secretly executing widows and orphans by firing squad in the White House, but it wouldn't make it true.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 03:25 pm
The Shrub has been executing widows and orphans ? ! ? ! ?

I didn't know that . . . but it doesn't surprise me.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 03:34 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
NickFun wrote:
What efforts are we supposed to be supporting? The effort to take over the Iraqi oil industry? The effort to topple the government? The effort to kill hundreds of thousands? And when do we win? When the country is wiped out? When every able-bodied man woman and child who opposes us is wiped off the face of the planet?

I do support our troops as I realize many of them were duped into joining the military with the promise of a free education and veterans benefits.

You're supposed to be supporting the efforts of your country to defeat the insurgents, and leave Iraq qith a working consitutional democracy. Your post above reflects nothing real other than your detestation of your country. If you think that we're there to take over the Iraqi oil industry other than for some limited period to get it up and running, provide evidence. I suppose you could accuse president Bush of secretly executing widows and orphans by firing squad in the White House, but it wouldn't make it true.

As I recall, the Iraq people didn't ask us to "rescue" them. Actually, when Saddam was in power he may have been a tyrannical dictator but the people had free education, free medical care and well maintained roads, among other things. But we took care of all that! I would never support a country that condones the killing of innocent men, women and children -- but maybe that's just me. Theis war has cost 150,000 lives and a trillion dollars. Was it worth it? I think not.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 03:37 pm
Set, Ditto for me! The shrubs capacity to kill innocents is just amazing with so many neocon's support.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 03:46 pm
I don't think Bush has $hit to do with running the country. He's just a son of a real member of the oligarchy. He's the only one stupid enough to be on T.V. and be the fall guy for all this bull$hit. He can be fired and the oligarchy stays in place. They just find another idiot to be president.

Bush has about as much to do with running the country as Ranold McDanold has to do with running Ranold McDanolds.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 04:21 pm
Amigo, I'm not too sure about that! Bush claims "it's hard work being the president."
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 04:27 pm
*sniff-sniff*

Smell that?

Smells like a load of liberal bullshit got dumped in this thread.

Guess I will leave it to those that enjoy the smell.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 04:27 pm
McGentrix wrote:
*sniff-sniff*

Smell that?

Smells like a load of liberal bullshit got dumped in this thread.

I think that's just your upper lip....
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 04:34 pm
McGentrix wrote:

The smell went away.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 04:39 pm
If McG offered some other argument in favor of destroying Iraq besides "love your country" I'll listen! Problem is -- there is no argument.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 04:42 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Amigo, I'm not too sure about that! Bush claims "it's hard work being the president."
Hi cicerone Smile

Seriously, I wonder if Bush even has any concept of work? Or of being challenged with somthing you have no choice but to acheive no matter what your faculties like so many hardworking everyday Americans.

You know, the things in life that give us the integrety and humbleness of what makes us real people.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 05:27 pm
It's hard work.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 08:30 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
We just fire guys that talk like that.
0 Replies