be friends with your ex/es?

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:43 pm
Quote:
I'm betting pretty russian or Roxanne....what do you think shivers?

Yes Chai....your took the words right out of my mouth! Thinking this was along those lines.....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:25 pm
Editorially speaking, I am quite familiar with how 14 year olds write. I have reviewed baseballchic's posts thoroughly. "She" is definitely not 14.

I will not respond to this poster again.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:30 pm
I'm not as sure as you all re internet play going on. Pretty close to agreeing, re language variation, which is a strong 'tell'.

I don't like acting acidically to someone by mistake; am fine with the advice to the poster so far if we're wrong... and even if we're right.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:43 pm
Well, I responded to a 14 year old....but in the back of my mind I was thinking the same thing many others were thinking....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 11:25 pm
On the other hand, I am not so thrown that the post may be by a fourteen year old. Not at all thrown.

Something in the language threw me off blinking acceptance.
On the other hand, some of the posters we toss off as toss offs may be real.
So, we ought to throw real advice in the mix at all times.. probably even flagging it as such, in our own ways.
0 Replies

baseballchic

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 04:08 pm
eva wrote:
Editorially speaking, I am quite familiar with how 14 year olds write. I have reviewed baseballchic's posts thoroughly. "She" is definitely not 14.

I will not respond to this poster again.

I am 14. The fact that I may write a bit more advanced for my age has no relavence to this. I have been writing for awhile. you cant say i am definately not 14. the more thorough you are with a post, the more likely to make a mistake or overlook something more obvious. my page
Check it. check down through the page and do whatever. but i am NOT lying about my age. That is about as much as I can give you.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 04:17 pm
Your link does not allow those you have not invited to enter. And at your age it's best I don't anyway. Though I do not doubt your age. There are spelling errors and grammatical clues that reveal your age to actually be 14.
0 Replies