Cut & Run Liberals

Magginkat

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 04:50 pm
Another cut and run trick by Repugs foiled by judge.

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - The Texas Republican Party must keep Tom DeLay's name on the November ballot, even though the former congressman has dropped his re-election bid, a federal judge ruled Thursday.
DeLay, the former House majority leader who resigned June 9 and is under indictment, won the Republican primary for his district in March but decided against re-election a month later.

He is awaiting trial on money laundering and conspiracy charges connected to the financing of Texas legislative campaigns in 2002 with alleged illegal corporate money.

http://www.sacbee.com/24hour/politics/story/3324853p-12245923c.html
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 09:51 pm
Magginkat wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Magginkat wrote:
Quote:
Finn - - They want us to stay in their country and provide them with the necessary back-up muscle to allow them to establish a stable democracy. As it just so happens, this coincides quite nicely with our strategic interests. Everybody wins!

Finn, you really are off the deep end. Do you honestly believe the crap that you write?

This is a typically silly response from you Maggie.

How about an attempt to counter my argument rather than common Maggie Spew?

For instance provide evidence, if you can, that the majority of Iraqis want us to leave their country.

Obviously a relatively small number of maniacs willing to blow themselves up for whatever crazy fantasy they may entertain is no more an expression of the will of the Iraqi people than a relatively small number of thugs beating up gays is an expression of the will of the American people.

For just one moment put a stick between your teeth and fight back your fitful urge to explode with leftist nonsense about evil Bush and horrible conservatives. Just one time attempt to actually, reasonably support the assertions you make.

I know you can do it Maggie, I know you can resist your hairtrigger gag reflex and choke back your left-wing vomitus!

Well, maybe not.

You're wrong Finn,

Every time I see a fool spewing the same old bullschitt (or bu$hitt if you prefer), I want to puke because it goes against everything that this country was built on.

If you choose to be a dimwit, following the other dimwit's every word there is nothing I can do about it but please don't expect me to jump in and cheer while a bunch of low-life traitors destroy this country from the inside out.

You, george bu$h and others like you are the terrorists that this country has to fear the most. You are a clueless bunch of locksteppers without the brain to wipe your own behind.

See, I knew you couldn't fight it back and offer up a reasonable argument. Now I have to clean up my keyboard of all the Maggie-Spew.
Damn!
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 12:01 pm
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 12:30 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
See, I knew you couldn't fight it back and offer up a reasonable argument. Now I have to clean up my keyboard of all the Maggie-Spew.
Damn!

You asked MK to be reasonable?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/LaughingDog.gif
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 12:38 pm
Let me try to explain it as simply as I can.

Every single day, in the "war" on "terror", an innocent person, man, boy, woman, or child, is killed "accidentally."

This is what happens in a war. Not to mention all the innocent people killed in the original bombing "shock and awe" attacks, or the innocent people tortured in prisons because a neighbor had a grudge and turned them in, or the people killed in actual attacks by American forces, or by radiation from "depleted" uranium ordinance.

Thank you so much, Mr. Bush...

Thank you for raising me on violent videogames to prep me for your endless unwinnable wars, and making my family pay for the privilege.

Thank you for allowing me the privilege of fighting and dying for the profits of Haliburton, Bechtel, yourself and Mr. Cheney, and many other bloodsucking leach war profiteering vermin and their cheerleaders in the mainstream media.

Thank you for letting me kill babies, children, and old women with impunity.

Thank you for taking my youth, my innocence, my spirit, my soul, sucking it dry and sending me on a one-way trip to Hell, which is only better than where I just died because you're not here, not yet.

Thank you for taking over America and making it just as souless, black with evil, perverted with warlust, dry and shriveled as what remains of your heart, conscience, soul, and spirit.

Yes, god "bless" you, "President" Bush, and your "Holy" War.

Uh, your god, Lucifer.

And now, my god as well. Thank you for that, too.

http://christiansagainstbush.net/

Edit (Moderator): Graphic image converted to a link.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/BushWarVictim.jpg
0 Replies