YAY!!!!!!

JustanObserver

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 01:19 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Generally speaking though there are far less conservative who would tolerate, let alone, support Phelps than liberals who would decline to criticize Ward Churchill and Inflated Scrotum Man.

No doubt you will disagree, but then you will be wrong, and in any case that's what makes A2K worth returning to.

I don't know, seems more of a matter of opinion. But at the least, I got a kick out of hearing you say "Inflated Scrotum Man"
Laughing
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 02:17 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.

Friedrich Nietzsche

I've always wondered why you've kept that signature line for so long, Finn. You certainly have got the market cornered on insipidness and its counterparts; VAPID, FLAT, JEJUNE, BANAL, INANE, ...

If you're passing this quote off as a personal excuse, it just doesn't fly. Why do you continue to support the lies, corruption and not least, the murders of innocents the world over?

Pathetic, truly pathetic. But don't worry, being pathetic hasn't robbed you of your insipidness crown. Wear it with pride, Finn.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:38 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
blatham wrote:
Magginkat wrote:
blatham wrote:
finn said
Quote:
I never get the coloration right. F-Me!

If only it was the coloration. You've also managed to mis-understand or mis-represent pretty much everything else I've said too.

I think that's his speciality Blatham. There are several like Ole Finn.

It sounds like he would cut his wife's legs off if he learned that she had opposed him. Did you ever notice that anytime a conservative/Repug tries to describe a Democrat /Liberal, he always....ALWAYS describes himself.

I see many examples of that on A2K. Finn is just one of the more blatant cases.

maggie

I've actually had a good number of extended and careful conversations with finn and those have been valuable and fun. I actually like the fellow and we've planned on a few occasions to get together for a drink or a needle but circumstances have intervened. Lately we haven't been getting on too well but that's due not to any change in finn but rather my impatience that he, like so many here, refuse to allow any amount of information to dissuade them from their party fealty even while the world becomes a much uglier and more dangerous place from the actions of this administration and its allied interest groups/individuals.

We really must meet

You are in NYC, no?

Unfortunately, I don't have business in NY (amazing as that may sound). I do, however, regularly fly to and from Bermuda through NYC.

Any reason to think you might be coming to Dallas in the near term?

If not, let's work something out in NY - via PM.

finn

Dallas trip unlikely. So it looks like our best chance would be whenever you pass through here and have a bit of time.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 10:52 pm
JTT wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.

Friedrich Nietzsche

I've always wondered why you've kept that signature line for so long, Finn. You certainly have got the market cornered on insipidness and its counterparts; VAPID, FLAT, JEJUNE, BANAL, INANE, ...

If you're passing this quote off as a personal excuse, it just doesn't fly. Why do you continue to support the lies, corruption and not least, the murders of innocents the world over?

Pathetic, truly pathetic. But don't worry, being pathetic hasn't robbed you of your insipidness crown. Wear it with pride, Finn.

Eat me.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 10:53 pm
blatham wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
blatham wrote:
Magginkat wrote:
blatham wrote:
finn said
Quote:
I never get the coloration right. F-Me!

If only it was the coloration. You've also managed to mis-understand or mis-represent pretty much everything else I've said too.

I think that's his speciality Blatham. There are several like Ole Finn.

It sounds like he would cut his wife's legs off if he learned that she had opposed him. Did you ever notice that anytime a conservative/Repug tries to describe a Democrat /Liberal, he always....ALWAYS describes himself.

I see many examples of that on A2K. Finn is just one of the more blatant cases.

maggie

I've actually had a good number of extended and careful conversations with finn and those have been valuable and fun. I actually like the fellow and we've planned on a few occasions to get together for a drink or a needle but circumstances have intervened. Lately we haven't been getting on too well but that's due not to any change in finn but rather my impatience that he, like so many here, refuse to allow any amount of information to dissuade them from their party fealty even while the world becomes a much uglier and more dangerous place from the actions of this administration and its allied interest groups/individuals.

We really must meet

You are in NYC, no?

Unfortunately, I don't have business in NY (amazing as that may sound). I do, however, regularly fly to and from Bermuda through NYC.

Any reason to think you might be coming to Dallas in the near term?

If not, let's work something out in NY - via PM.

finn

Dallas trip unlikely. So it looks like our best chance would be whenever you pass through here and have a bit of time.

Well, we'll see.

Regards
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 05:16 am
And back at you, fascist dipshit.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:00 am
That last one should be reported. I'll leave it up to Finn.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:09 am
That would be prudent.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:15 am
Don't try to tell me what I can and cannot do. You have now violated the TOS in your last two posts, so don't press your luck.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:19 am
Stop that, you luck-pusher, you.

(Finn is a friend, you ninny.)
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 07:39 am
Quote:
Finn d'Abuzz
Friedrich Nietzsche

Eat me.

That must be Facist or Nazi for "Bite Me"!
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 08:28 am
Is it alright to violate the TOS, so long as you do it to a "friend"?

No one is persuaded by deliberately insulting remarks, or name-calling. In fact, I doubt that anyone here is likely to change their opinions on the basis of most postings. Long (mostly unread) quotes from commentators favored by one side or the other, really aren't very credible. Why post extravagant claims about what the other side did, or didn't do/know, etc., when only the kooks of the world will believe them?

The TOS, I believe, is intended to provide a minimal standard of civility and good manners so that issues can be discussed in a civilized manner. It isn't difficult to be polite, though sometimes you will later have bloody lips from the effort. If you have an opinion, and who amongst us doesn't, why not just present your opinion and the rational for arriving at it. When we cite authorities, why can't they be drawn from sources widely accepted as "politically neutral", or clearly factual.

To my Brethren on the Right who feel the need to respond in kind, I ask you to forebear. Those who are shrill aren't listened to, and those who exaggerate are never thereafter believed. We will never convince folks like Magincat or F4F of anything. Let them alienate the middle and stew in their own hate. We, on the other hand should be trying to persuade the more reasonable center to adopt our own political views. If your sworn enemy is playing Russian Roulette, why join him?
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 09:10 am
Asherman,

What does it feel like to be so 'holier than thou'? So hypocritical?

So un-interested in the crimes committed by your king?

Who died and appointed you, god?
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 09:14 am
I rest my case.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 10:21 am
Asherman wrote:
I rest my case.

Another holier than thou declaration !?!?!

Why not answer the questions, oh mighty one?
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 11:51 am
It appears you have no questions. You already know all the acceptable answers. You certainly have opinions, but never question whether they are correct or even relevant. Because it is YOUR opinion, all others must be wrong. Not only is everyone who disagrees with your freakish notions by your lights "WRONG", they must be either lying or in league with the devil. Why is it we so seldom see one of your posts that isn't more invective and personal slurs, than containing even a shred of an idea?

You won't change, nor is it worthwhile to make the attempt. Ultimately you are your own worst enemy. Your shrillness reveals your hysteria. Your reliance upon insults and slurs conceal you lack of serious thought. Your hatred fairly oozes from every word, yet in the end you poison yourself more than others who can see through your pitiful postings.

Go on rant to your hearts content. Insult me personally and all those who believe as I do. Show those who are non-aligned the choice(s) you offer to the values of the American People. Stand on the street corner and preach to the multitudes. If you insult them often enough perhaps they will awaken and take up arms against this "despotic" government. Ah, you're a pitiful creature ... but you go right on believing otherwise.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 12:27 pm
Ash,
Arguing with Mags is a waste of your time and energy.
This is a woman that laughs when American Soldiers get killed or wounded,and who has said publicly that "the more that die,the better".
She is on the same page as anon was about killing American soldiers.
She is a lonely old woman,who according to her info,has moved from Florida to Va,probably to a nursing home.

I hope where she is at now is better then her old house in Fl was,it looked abandoned even when she lived there.

I would suggest just doing what I do,and ignore her.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 09:51 pm

*"I hear the voices and I read the front page and I know the speculation," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden. "But I'm the decider and I decide what's best.

*-------- George W. Bush*

* "I'm the Decider"*
by Roddy McCorley
Well, it took me awhile, but I finally realized what "I'm the decider," reminds me of. It sounds like something a character in a Dr Seuss book might say. So with apologies to the late Mr. Geisel, here is some idle speculation as to what else such a character might say:

I'm the decider.
I pick and I choose.
I pick among whats.
And choose among whos.
And as I decide
Each particular day,
The things I decide on
All turn out that way.
I decided on Freedom
For all of Iraq.
And now that we have it,
I'm not looking back.
I decided on tax cuts
That just help the wealthy.
And Medicare changes
That aren't really healthy.
And parklands and wetlands
Who needs all that stuff?
I decided that none
Would be more than enough!
I decided that schools
All in all are the best.
The less that they teach
And the more that they test.
I decided those wages
You need to get by,
Are much better spent
On some CEO guy.
I decided your Wade
Which was versing your Roe,
Is terribly awful
And just has to go.
I decided that levees
Are not really needed.
Now when hurricanes come
They can come unimpeded.
That old Constitution?
Well, I have decided-
As "just Goddamn paper"*
It should be derided.
I've decided gay marriage
Is icky and weird.
Above all other things,
It's the one to be feared.
And Cheney and Rummy
And Condi all know
That I'm the Decider.
They tell me it's so.
I'm the Decider
So watch what you say,
Or I may decide
To have you whisked away
Or I'll tap your phones.
Your e-mail I'll read.
`cause I'm the Decider -
Like Jesus decreed.

* This is an exact Bush Quote!

Now that I think about it, Dr. Seuss anticipated this administration pretty well when he wrote Yertle the Turtle...
__._,_.___
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 07:26 pm
blatham wrote:
And back at you, fascist dipshit.

Commie fag
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 07:28 pm
cjhsa wrote:
That last one should be reported. I'll leave it up to Finn.

I never report any post, least of all blatham's.
0 Replies