1
   

YAY!!!!!!

 
 
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:19 am
AIRSTRIKE KILLS AL-ZARQAWI

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 11,445 • Replies: 331
No top replies

 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:23 am
Here's hoping this is a start to the end of the violence. Maybe... just maybe. Fingers are crossed.
0 Replies
 
dadpad
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:26 am
Violence begets violence.

Until the violence ends there will be no end to the violence.

Shee yit I'm bloody profound sometimes.
0 Replies
 
JustanObserver
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:28 am
All I have to say is...

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3503/awesome1jm.jpg


as well as...

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3091/booyah6hp.gif
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:28 am
I don't what's more interesting.. the elimination of this dangerous man... or McGentrix's big blood lust gorged hard on about it Laughing
0 Replies
 
JustanObserver
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:34 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I don't what's more interesting.. the elimination of this dangerous man... or McGentrix's big blood lust gorged hard on about it Laughing


I don't know about McG and any "blood lust", but this is really, really good news. There's no reason for us to not be glad about it.

This guy was responsible for the death of many of our soldiers. I'm against the war and I think Bush is a moron, but I'm also against the guy who's responsible for leading the fight against our soldiers in Iraq.

This just makes it that much more difficult for the insurgents. Hopefully their next "top guy" won't be such a thorn in our sides. The situation could go in a bunch of different directions from here. I just hope that this ultimately leads to less death, on both sides.

Now... when the hell are we going to get "Osama Bin Forgotten?" Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies
 
blueflame1
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:34 am
ZARQAWI was reported dead 4 years ago killed in a bombing raid in northern Iraq.
0 Replies
 
dadpad
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:39 am
He had an evil twin.
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:39 am
Re: YAY!!!!!!
McGentrix wrote:
AIRSTRIKE KILLS AL-ZARQAWI

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning.


This is old news buddy and here is somemore news for you ZARQAWI probably isn't the leader of al-Queda
0 Replies
 
WhoodaThunk
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:40 am
blueflame1 wrote:
ZARQAWI was reported dead 4 years ago killed in a bombing raid in northern Iraq.


Noy satisfied until the coroner pronounces him "Not merely dead, but most sincerely dead?"
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:41 am
Re: YAY!!!!!!
Amigo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
AIRSTRIKE KILLS AL-ZARQAWI

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning.


This is old news buddy and here is somemore news for you ZARQAWI probably isn't the leader of al-Queda


How is it old news when it just happened last night?
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:42 am
Why do right wingers never know what the f**k is going on.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/zarqawi_woodenleg.html
0 Replies
 
WhoodaThunk
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:42 am
Noy = not
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:44 am
WhoodaThunk wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:
ZARQAWI was reported dead 4 years ago killed in a bombing raid in northern Iraq.


Noy satisfied until the coroner pronounces him "Not merely dead, but most sincerely dead?"


given our track record on killing him I don't think that's an unreasonable request. Having said that, I do think his elimination wouldbe/is (hopefully) a good thing.
0 Replies
 
WhoodaThunk
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:46 am
Why do left-wingers make a truckload of diamonds smell like monkeyshit?
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:47 am
Amigo wrote:
Why do right wingers never know what the f**k is going on.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/zarqawi_woodenleg.html


Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:49 am
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Why do left-wingers make a truckload of diamonds smell like monkeyshit?


why don't right wing nuts know the difference between the two?
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:50 am
Zarqawi killed in Iraq air raid

Quote:
General Casey said Zarqawi's body was identified through fingerprints, facial recognition and known scars.


I hope you join us in reality Amigo.

Cheer up you liberals, this is a happy day!
0 Replies
 
SierraSong
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:52 am
Bet he didn't expect that 500 lb bomb from 30,000 ft. Cheers to those F16 pilots!

Still, for a beast who got pleasure from sawing off the heads of struggling victims, he died for too easily.

May he rot in pieces.....in a special hell.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:53 am
Well, if Amigo is correct, we can Kill himmoff every few months and thus extend these feelings of self esteem.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » YAY!!!!!!
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/08/2021 at 10:01:18