Heather Mills Mccartney

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:42 am
For some reason I like her,never met the woman, never likely too but Im really narked off about the treatment of her in the media.

A paper in the UK known for its display of t*ts and ar*e are publishing pictures and reporting on her p*rnographic past and getting on the moral highground about it saying 'Now Paul knows about his wifes past'!!
What the hell makes them think that Paul doesnt already know about it before they got married!!!

They say she married Paul for his money,as far as Im aware she had a good income before the marriage.

Any opinions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,454 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Lash

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:43 am
Well, I heard she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:43 am
The marriage was a little stilted. They just weren't on the same moral footing.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:44 am
Those evil wimmin from the office pack my e-mail with this stuff.

Please blame them. Laughing
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:45 am
As for myself, I think the whole deal is their business and no one else's. But, since they are who they are, there is absolutly no chance of either of them being left alone, ever.
But that's just me. I'm not into the "breathless celebrity watching" thing.
(Not accusing you of anything, mg, by the way. Just my opinion)
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:54 am
I read the papers, not celeb watch.Havnt bought a magazine for months.Very unlike me.Maybe im growing up!!

I agree its their business but why sl*g her off so much.I dont see the point other than selling papers, maybe thats all it is.
Didnt Paul do drugs 40 years ago, will they drag that up again?!!

Im assuming neither of them will get married again as they have said media intrusion for the split.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 08:59 am
material girl wrote:
I agree its their business but why sl*g her off so much.I dont see the point other than selling papers, maybe thats all it is.
Didnt Paul do drugs 40 years ago, will they drag that up again?!!

You hit the nail right on the head; because crap sells. The more dirt you can dig up, the more people will buy it because they want to know. Don't be at all surprised to see any and all sordid details of Paul's life pop back up during all this.
I'm hoping most of it will stay out of the papers, but who knows. You may see it in there, as well as those rags I'm so glad you quit reading.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:07 am
I have to admit I may be pursuaded to buy a mag every now and again but I can honestly say I dont miss the mindless cr*ppy gossip.

Im reading a book instead...oh my God....my youth is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:10 am
material girl wrote:
Im reading a book instead...oh my God....my youth is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing You have my condolences.
Hey, it needn't end entirely. I still get my Legos out now and again. Very Happy
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:12 am
Lego, is that another dig at Heather!
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:16 am
Way to read more into it than I intended. :wink:
Now how did I miss that?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:20 am
Nah, Im a bit twisted.

I have a 'joke' but my sense of right is taking over.Id hate to lose a limb so I need to keep my Karma clear.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:34 am
Good point. I have a few jokes I could toss her direction myself, but I'll refrain. As hard as it is to do.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:48 am
Laughing
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 10:19 pm
I think the causes she was championing were a bit above her celebrity i.e. she was only a model not a true celebrity on her own right like Pam Anderson or Brigitte Bardot, who were against the seal hunts. They have a lot of fans and some bad publicity couldn't hurt them. Paul McCartney was never known to involve himself in these matters and also Heather didn't quite hit it off with Paul's kids especially Stella who is probably her age. I think that may be the straw that broke the camel's back. There must be other problems with the marriage. Heather should not have used Paul's celebrity to champion her causes. She was thinking she was Princess Diana.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 11:29 pm
Re: Heather Mills Mccartney
material girl wrote:

They say she married Paul for his money,as far as Im aware she had a good income before the marriage.

Any opinions.

Sir Paul is worth a reported $1 billion. That's alot of dough and I don't think his wife has it. However, since, no pre-nuptial agreement was signed, his wife stands to gain much moola in a divorce settlement.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 11:33 pm
Quote:
She was thinking she was Princess Diana.

Yikes! I should hope not! Mad Mad Mad
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 11:33 pm
Now, who was the weenie, who died in the car with DI?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 02:16 am
talk72000 wrote:
I think the causes she was championing were a bit above her celebrity i.e. she was only a model not a true celebrity on her own right like Pam Anderson or Brigitte Bardot, who were against the seal hunts. They have a lot of fans and some bad publicity couldn't hurt them. Paul McCartney was never known to involve himself in these matters and also Heather didn't quite hit it off with Paul's kids especially Stella who is probably her age. I think that may be the straw that broke the camel's back. There must be other problems with the marriage. Heather should not have used Paul's celebrity to champion her causes. She was thinking she was Princess Diana.

Can only celebs help causes!!!???I dont see why nobodys cant help out.If it wasnt for nobodys ALOT of work wouldnt get done
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 02:36 am
Nice bod, daft as a brush.
0 Replies