Chai

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:36 am
shewolfnm wrote:
WTF chai...?

that bastard was due at MY house..

this WAS going to be a sponge worthy date to

you owe me..

Sponge worthy date....you slay me.

Ok, anyway back to business....you were appointed by Lu (as we in the inner circle will be calling him, make note shewolf, that includes you) as Chief photographer and Person in Charge of Other Visual Stuff (PCOVS) for the entire Northern Hemisphere.

So....since this show is getting on the road at the Austin Renaissance Hotel (hey, only the best), you'd better get your hiney in gear setting up the lightning and video equipment. Can bean work a camcorder?

Who's the sound guy?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:45 am
snood wrote:
This is a perfect picture of the Lash I've come to know and love - offering a drink to, and making drunk jokes about a 16 year recovering alcoholic.

That's about as lowdown as anyone gets - you yell "get a job" at the homeless?

In any case, you will never be able to convincingly complain about any insult of any kind to you from now on. What a skeezy beeyotch you are.

You are the most pathetic piece of butt juice to squirt out on these pages.
Do you really think you can refer to my personal illnesses and make nasty personal accusations about me, and I'm going to let you get away with it?

You have got to have some significant mental problem to go as low and nasty with almost everyone here at one time or other, and then be indignant when give it right back to you... It must be because you're black, eh? It couldn't be because you did the exact same thing first. Earth to crazy man: When you began making fun of my illness, all bets were off.

snood wrote:
In any case, you will never be able to convincingly complain about any insult of any kind to you from now on

Shocked Your comment above applies to YOU in this situation.

snood wrote:
What a skeezy beeyotch you are.

As does that one.

Read back on your posts. Look at how many people you insult personally, and the lack of reason you have. Do a post mortem on your arguments. SEE who goes from the topic to the ad hom first. Almost always you.

You very richly deserve everything you get. You're a miserable dry drunk, who hates himself and hates the world. The state of your life is no one's fault but yours. Start taking it out on the right person.

If you don't want to see your personal stuff on these pages, here's a clue: Stop commenting on mine.

And, you need to get help. That is not a throw-away insult. It is a serious suggestion.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:57 am
I've apologized (on PM) for what I've said about your personal illness. That was way too much, on my part, and I regret it. I don't think we really know each other well enough to get as nasty as we have - I mean, this kind of stuff is usually saved for longtime close acquaintances Laughing .

But seriously - if you are willing to stay away from the very personal stuff - careers, families, personal health (mental and otherwise) - I will too. I'm sure there's fodder enough for our insults just in terms of our politics, religion and ways of expressing things.
0 Replies