Hey Canada, Welcome to the Club

cjhsa

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 09:08 pm
What a bunch of retards. I was being nice.

You can't even beat a hockey club from south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Canada, you're sad.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 10:41 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Canada, you're sad.

Well, that's just rude. Unless, of course, you don't know or understand how modern sports teams are built? I think, with a quick bit of research on your part, you'd find that very few of the people involved with the Carolina Hurricanes club speak with a drawl or ever utter the word "y'all".

And contrary to being sad, I think you'd find we are generally quite content.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 01:11 am
Aaron Ward; Windsor, Ontario.

Corey Stillman; Peterborough, Ontario

Ray Whitney and Mike Commodore; Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.

Eric Staal; Thunder Bay, Ontario.

Cam Ward; Sherwood Park, Alberta.

Justin Williams; Cobourg, Ontario.

Andrew Ladd; Maple Ridge, BC

Mark Recchi; Kamloops, BC

Glenn Wesley, Red Deer, Alberta

And Rod Brind'Amour; Ottawa, Ontario.

Toss in six Americans and a few key Europeans and you have the Carolina Hurricanes.

If it weren't for Alberta and Ontario the Hurricanes wouldn't exist.

If were sad, then your a moron.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 06:29 am
Why are all those Canandians playing in the south? Why isn't there an NHL team in Canada that they can play on?

I know Canada is one large farm team for the NHL, but why are there so few teams there?

That's what is sad. I was rooting for the Oilers.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 06:51 am
cj, just admit you got yer sorry butt whipped and move on. Dont try to compound your dummidity
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 07:01 am
BM.

I could come on here and compliment everyone on how nice they all looked today and get insulted.

BM.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 11:06 am
It's hard to deny that possibility.

Not probability. Possibility.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 04:40 pm
cjhsa wrote:
What a bunch of retards. I was being nice.

Canada, you're sad.

Your niceness notwithstanding, you are sinking lower as these posts go on. Ceili trounced you good and tico was on the money. Best you stay away from mirrors if you don't want to see a real loser.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 07:27 am
I take it they have banned mirrors in Canada.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 10:44 am
cjhsa wrote:
I take it they have banned mirrors in Canada.

Not mirrors, just guns.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 05:28 pm
Like I said, retards.

Sorry but you just don't get it. You've sold your souls.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 05:44 pm
So has Australia, Great Britain, and all of our other "allies" who have disarmed their law abiding citizens.

Truly sad.

Do yourselves a favor. Vote the criminals out of office who did this to you. Then arm yourselves, and shoot a terrorist or three. They typically aren't that difficult to identify. About five times a day, they put the women away, crouch down, and fart in each others face while chanting "allah akbar, death to (your favorite western society goes here)".
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 09:05 pm
cjhsa wrote:
So has Australia, Great Britain, and all of our other "allies" who have disarmed their law abiding citizens.

Truly sad.

Do yourselves a favor. Vote the criminals out of office who did this to you. Then arm yourselves, and shoot a terrorist or three. They typically aren't that difficult to identify. About five times a day, they put the women away, crouch down, and fart in each others face while chanting "allah akbar, death to (your favorite western society goes here)".

We are probably safer from terrorists than from what you advocate.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 06:04 am
You mean being a responsible citizen? God forbid you become one.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 06:16 am
DUE PROCESS, cj style.
Also, be careful if you dusagree with him lest you too, get shot in the ass. When heres not enough cats to shoot, cj turns to humans
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 07:07 am
cjhsa wrote:
You mean being a responsible citizen? God forbid you become one.

There is a marked difference between a responsible citizen and a vigilante citizen.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 07:14 am
Why don't you toss out the "rascist" card while your at it Intrepid?

I mean, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, right?

There is no good and no evil, correct? Thus there is no need to protect yourself from evil?

Your attempts at insulting me are pathetic.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 07:18 am
Insult? I made no insult. If you feel insulted, perhaps you should look into yourself to determine why you have this feeling. Frustration has usually kicked in when one resorts to the word pathetic.

Of course, one must protect oneself from evil. Some think that guns and killing are the only solution to what they perceive as evil. Others do not.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 07:27 am
The term "vigilante" is a liberal insult to the Minutemen, who I support. They have harmed no one, and arm themselves only for protection, a right guaranteed by our 2nd amendment.

So, what's your preferred method of protection? Do you throw snowballs at evil? Hide behind the Canadian shield? Wait for the mounties to show up while your wife is raped? Hmm?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 06:45 am
cjhsa wrote:
The term "vigilante" is a liberal insult to the Minutemen, who I support. They have harmed no one, and arm themselves only for protection, a right guaranteed by our 2nd amendment.

So, what's your preferred method of protection? Do you throw snowballs at evil? Hide behind the Canadian shield? Wait for the mounties to show up while your wife is raped? Hmm?

You have a very prehistoric solution to things. What would you every do without guns? I guess you need protection where you live. Some of us are a little more civilized.
0 Replies