Hey Canada, Welcome to the Club

cjhsa

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 08:50 pm
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060605/D8I2B1TO0.html

If I see any more Canadians posting here about how G.W. Bush is an idiot and the U.S. is waging war on Islam, well, you're a bunch of hypocrites. Time to get with the program.

I'm no diehard Bush supporter, but after this, you have to give him some credit that, well, you simply haven't given him. At least he is trying to combat the problem, and keeping it off U.S. soil.

I wish you luck.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,219 • Replies: 61
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:15 pm
umm, what club is that, the "we caught them before they did anything" club

who else is a member
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:24 pm
cj, I am a wee bit confused with your question. I thought it marvelous that the Mounties stopped the terrorists before any horror could be accomplished.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 05:17 pm
we should subcontract our intelligence to those donut eatin hosers
0 Replies

perilette

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 06:38 pm
I'm both offended and amused. That's the most emotion i've felt since i last heard the "hockey night in canada" theme song.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:29 am
I'm glad you caught them. I'm very happy they weren't able to pull off their plan.

I'm also quite sure you never would have been looking for them if it weren't for 9/11 and G.W. Bush's response to that attack.

No one should be offended by that.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:34 am
Maybe the US can learn something from this. Probably not since our present administration doesnt make misteaks
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:36 am
cjhsa wrote:
I'm also quite sure you never would have been looking for them if it weren't for 9/11

errrr, you've got a bit more research to do
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:44 am
Yeah. Nobody in North America had ever heard of terrorism before 9/11/01.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:45 am
Speaking of 9/11.

When you put Dick Cheney has the head of the Counterterrorism Taskforce, wouldn't you think you'd want him to have called at least one meeting before the worst terrorist attack on US soil occured?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:58 am
cj did a Canadian f*ck your prom date or something?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:23 am
The level of reading comprehension on A2K is pathetic.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:26 am
Why, was there a word we should have ignored every time it was used to understand what was really meant? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:27 am
You still don't get it, do you?

Sad.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:28 am
For those who may have missed it, there are those here who don't understand what a "wiggle word" is, or how to treat such a word.

Again, sad.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 08:37 am
For those who may have missed the other thread:

There's a UN convention that calls for clamping down on the production and traffic of illicit guns - ie, guns that are defined as illegal by national law.

Cjhsa believes that this means the UN is trying to take his guns away, because if the convention hadnt said "illicit guns" every time, it would have said just "guns" - and to understand what the convention is really about, we should pretend that it doesnt actually say "illicit guns" every time.

(Lost yet? You must not be an NRA member.)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 09:03 am
That isn't what I said at all.

Nimh, you are getting f--king annoying.

What I said was if you ignore the wiggle word the true meaning of the document is easier to see. The purpose of the wiggle word is to conceal the true underlying meaning and school of thought.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 09:09 am
Cj, outside of the exact point made in this thread,Im not even sure what your secret agenda issue is, so to question many people's comprehension skills because your point wasnt well made is like another poster who reminds us of his superior wit and intelligence but who faiils every time to make a point . IOW-maybe its you bunky.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 09:13 am
cjhsa wrote:
That isn't what I said at all. [..] What I said was if you ignore the wiggle word the true meaning of the document is easier to see. The purpose of the wiggle word is to conceal the true underlying meaning and school of thought.

Isnt what you said?

Specifically, the wiggle word you've been going on about is the word "illicit" in a convention against the production and traffic of illicit guns.

You've said that, when reading this convention against the production and traffic of illicit guns, to understand what it really means, we have to ignore the word "illicit".

Which is what I said above <shrugs>.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 06:26 am
cjhsa wrote:
I'm glad you caught them. I'm very happy they weren't able to pull off their plan.

I'm also quite sure you never would have been looking for them if it weren't for 9/11 and G.W. Bush's response to that attack.

No one should be offended by that.

That is crap. Bush is an idiot.
0 Replies