Is her fiance already married???

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 06:24 am
*My poor friend has been engaged for quite awhile to a man who
claims to be divorced, from TN. with an ex wife and 4 children up there. His son was here, not in TN when an accident caused him a broken neck and whether he will ever survive, walk etc is still questionable. ( My dear little Irish neighbor 2 doors over across the street fell and broke his neck on his own driveway - drunk as usual. God bless him, he sobered up several times but couldn't seem to stay sober. After this, he has stayed sober...and even with dire predictions he is up and walking around the street all the time, he just has to wear a hard kind of neck contraption that looks mighty uncomfortable to be in, but I know he is very grateful to be alive and walking about)*At any rate, his son's accident has postponed their wedding date two times now... but other things have cause her to begin to suspect that he is still married to the wife in TN. Does anyone know how to obtain such info from a local town courthouse record of births, deaths,marriages, etc???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 592 • Replies: 1
No top replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 07:42 am
Its public record, so...all she should have to do is get in contact with someone in the county courthouse and ask. I'm not sure if they will give you the info over the phone...? But I'd call and ask....

She'll have to know what county he was married in/ divorced in? Here in Arkansas, you have to file for divorce in the county you were married in...

Or...another option is to look it up on the net. It will cost a small fee, but you can get all kinda of information on someone over the internet.
0 Replies