need more sex

Chai

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:32 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
Once again, the concept of "too much information" seems to have eluded some of us...

Hardy Har Har....
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:32 pm
Quote:
...i try to give him hints....sometimes I jsut tell him...

Girlfriend, quit giving him hints...just tell him what you want...where you want it and how....
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:34 pm
Heck, send the kids to the neighbor's house, rent a movie and show him what you want.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:37 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Quote:
...i try to give him hints....sometimes I jsut tell him...

Girlfriend, quit giving him hints...just tell him what you want...where you want it and how....

Well, I'd tell you what I do...but SOMEONE here has such a stick up his put about remain all gentile and everything....I'll have to just pass.

But it does involve phrases like..."one millimeter to the left....yeah....that's it"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:40 pm
gentle sex has its place

but if im not suction cupping a smooth surface every time i sit down the next day then it wasnt no good no how..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:41 pm
hows that for TMI?

http://www.smileys.ws/smls/yahoo/00000019.gif
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:46 pm
mommaofone wrote:
no I mean by no means have we have been the have sex every day kina couple..I know he is tired, overwhellemed and feels the pressure of work, family etc. sometimes...but I guess that I am bored and I am affraid that he is bored too...I just feel like our sex life should be spicer before we get too old...I don't want to only have sex twice a year when were 40

I don't know if this was in response to my question or not but, assuming it was, does that mean you were bored before you got married or just since the 'I do's?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:47 pm
Quote:
gentle sex has its place

but if im not suction cupping a smooth surface every time i sit down the next day then it wasnt no good no how..

YOU crack me UP!!! LMAO

Quote:
But it does involve phrases like..."one millimeter to the left....yeah....that's it"

Chai Tea..not exactly..lol If I couldn't wiggle my way over that one mm, than I'm not doing my part...lol

If a woman can't provoke her husband into sex by a lil teasing, taunting...and playfulness, than .......just be blunt about the matter. lol

You know,....straddle his lap, put one hand down his pants, run your tongue down his neck, whisper in his ear...**** me...if that don't work, just bury the poor girl, cause she ain't gettin' none......
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:53 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:

Chai Tea..not exactly..lol If I couldn't wiggle my way over that one mm, than I'm not doing my part...lol

Well know how am I supposed to do that when I'm being held down by all that duct tape and crazy glue?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:57 pm
mommaofone wrote:
......I don't want to only have sex twice a year when were 40

You mean to say that us men are allowed to do it MORE than twice a year??

Birthdays and Christmas, that's what I was led to believe.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 02:59 pm
Quote:
Well know how am I supposed to do that when I'm being held down by all that duct tape and crazy glue?

hehehe Chai Tea...Kinky are ya?...lol
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 03:09 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Well know what am I supposed to do that when I'm being held down by all that duct tape and crazy glue?

take the hint
and s.t.f.u.

Cool
0 Replies